Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
HP 17-BS082ND, anybody ever see this kin...
Last Post: williamrodgers
Today 05:34 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 1819
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
Yesterday 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6429
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Yesterday 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14060
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 146
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424608
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3666
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 336
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 239
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 357
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1225019
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119228
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 307
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6826
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 452
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309872
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62016
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 671
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20331
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169469
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6407

[REQUEST] Acer Aspire E1-572(G,P) Bios Unlock
i think i know what is problem...


when i install windows 7x64
and install intel display driver after install the program say restart to finish installation
but when the system restart after windows logo the screen is black and nothing happens
the system has 2 vga clipset
1. intel display
2. amd m265
amd 265 i think its ok because when i install and system restart no problem
but intel has problem
i need to change primary vga in bios
so i need to unlock bios
because in windows i cant change default vga
find
quote
Hi. Did you try to remove hdd from your laptop and power on without it ?
find
quote
Hi all, this is my first post in this forum
i had read some posts from other people about this notebook, but I don't understand lot of thinks.
First of all, my notebook is an acer aspire e1-572, 54204g50Mnkk
I flashed the original 2.17 bios version some time ago
Here the link
http://global-download.acer.com/GDFiles/...1485967877
I would love to unlock the "advanced" option in the bios menu, i really want to change the value of the dinamic video memory of the integrated graphic card.

I have to ask:
Is it dangerous to flash a modded bios? Can i brick my notebook?
If somethink goes wrong, will i be able to recover my notebook?

Tell me what to do, i know i'm not a genius with this thinks, please be patient with me  Tongue
find
quote
(02-01-2017, 01:10 PM)Leoncino95 Wrote: Hi all, this is my first post in this forum
i had read some posts from other people about this notebook, but I don't understand lot of thinks.
First of all, my notebook is an acer aspire e1-572, 54204g50Mnkk
I flashed the original 2.17 bios version some time ago
Here the link
http://global-download.acer.com/GDFiles/...1485967877
I would love to unlock the "advanced" option in the bios menu, i really want to change the value of the dinamic video memory of the integrated graphic card.

I have to ask:
Is it dangerous to flash a modded bios? Can i brick my notebook?
If somethink goes wrong, will i be able to recover my notebook?

Tell me what to do, i know i'm not a genius with this thinks, please be patient with me  Tongue
Hi
run tools https://www.sendspace.com/file/i30hum , make bios damp and report
find
quote
(02-01-2017, 01:54 PM)Dudu2002 Wrote:
(02-01-2017, 01:10 PM)Leoncino95 Wrote: Hi all, this is my first post in this forum
i had read some posts from other people about this notebook, but I don't understand lot of thinks.
First of all, my notebook is an acer aspire e1-572, 54204g50Mnkk
I flashed the original 2.17 bios version some time ago
Here the link
http://global-download.acer.com/GDFiles/...1485967877
I would love to unlock the "advanced" option in the bios menu, i really want to change the value of the dinamic video memory of the integrated graphic card.

I have to ask:
Is it dangerous to flash a modded bios? Can i brick my notebook?
If somethink goes wrong, will i be able to recover my notebook?

Tell me what to do, i know i'm not a genius with this thinks, please be patient with me  Tongue
Hi
run tools https://www.sendspace.com/file/i30hum , make bios damp and report

Hi, thank you for the answer
This is my results file
I don't know why, it tells me lot of errors while running it on windows 8.1
Also, bios backup can not identify my bios version Sad


Attached Files
.rar   results.rar (Size: 8.09 MB / Downloads: 4)
find
quote
(02-01-2017, 02:51 PM)Leoncino95 Wrote: Hi, thank you for the answer
This is my results file
I don't know why, it tells me lot of errors while running it on windows 8.1
Also, bios backup can not identify my bios version Sad
Hi
Your mod completed, read PM
find
quote
Bug 
Hello to the Forum,

I'm actually not good  with this kinda stuff, i mean with bios and overclocking CPU or GPU but i wanna give it a try.
(If anyone can help me and explain it step by step it will be perfect)
So i have an Acer Aspire E1-572-6870 with BIOS Version 2.17 (Link to download)


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
   
find
quote
(06-15-2014, 09:59 AM)BDMaster Wrote:
Quote:Hello, your link http://rghost.net/55451594 is not working, can you upload a new one, or send a file to kararak95@gmail.com?
Regards

Here new link :

http://rghost.net/56392761

regards

That link is also broken; file is restricted..
Will manually flashing bios lock it?
Does insyde and bios version have to be the same?
I have bios V2.13 and insyde V3.7
Does the USB drive have to be FAT or FAT32?

What does the filename and file extention have to be?

Edit:
I found this;
https://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-A...6#pid65616
will this work?

Thanks

2nd Edit:
I made a DOS USB with Rufus, moved files over and booted from it.
I did get an error when running Flash.bat, but doing this, it was able to run;
Quote:Try this do the flash manually! rename this file as You want.
Run first prr.exe
then
FPT.exe -f yourname.bin -bios
and let me know.

It doesn't appear that i have a new paper weight, so I'll consider this a success!!
find
quote
Hello everyone,
Looks like i have a bricked  Acer Aspire E1-572p.

Is there a recovery firmware for this model?  I have been looking but all links seem to be down.
Switches on a fan starts but then stops.  Power LED is on and the hard drive LED flashes regardless of having a drive installed or not.

If someone can help that would be great.
find
quote
(06-16-2017, 01:27 AM)mamejay Wrote: Hello everyone,
Looks like i have a bricked  Acer Aspire E1-572p.

Is there a recovery firmware for this model?  I have been looking but all links seem to be down.
Switches on a fan starts but then stops.  Power LED is on and the hard drive LED flashes regardless of having a drive installed or not.

If someone can help that would be great.
Hi
specify the model of your laptop
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)