Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
HP 17-BS082ND, anybody ever see this kin...
Last Post: williamrodgers
Today 05:34 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 1816
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
Yesterday 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6429
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Yesterday 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14059
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 146
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424602
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3666
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 335
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 239
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 356
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1225008
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119225
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 306
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6825
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 452
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309868
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62015
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 670
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20331
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169468
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6407

[REQUEST] Acer Aspire E1-572(G,P) Bios Unlock
Thanks for the response.
Model V5WE2

Let me know if you need anything else to assist
find
quote
Big thank you to Dudu2002.  My laptop is back up and running again!  This site is amazing!
find
quote
Hi, could you help me modify my bios?

I want to have total control of my bios
find
quote
Hi, i need help with this bios to unlock advanced tab.
>InsydeH20 Bios version 2.17
>Manufacturer Acer
>Acer aspire E1-572 
Link: https://global-download.acer.com/GDFiles...ER&SC=PA_3

Tnks if you can helpme!
find
quote
I have the same laptop with the same version of BIOS and I want to unlock their BIOS, please can you give me bios mod for this model??

Also I try to understand how to do this but I don't understand all options inside the bios mod program.

Thanks
find
quote
(09-02-2017, 07:27 AM)aluisco Wrote:  I have the same laptop with the same version of BIOS and I want to unlock their BIOS, please can you give me bios mod for this model??

Also I try to understand how to do this but I don't understand all options inside the bios mod program.

Thanks
Hi
ALL mods is personal
first make bios damp
find
quote
i want unlock my bios but i dont know how, i tried various tutorials and nothing works
find
quote
(09-13-2017, 03:23 PM)eliezerwp Wrote: i want unlock my bios but i dont know how, i tried various tutorials and nothing works
Hi
first make bios damp
find
quote
(09-13-2017, 03:36 PM)Dudu2002 Wrote:
(09-13-2017, 03:23 PM)eliezerwp Wrote: i want unlock my bios but i dont know how, i tried various tutorials and nothing works
Hi
first make bios damp

sorry but how i do this?
find
quote
Hi there.
I own an Acer E1 572G aswell and have an issue with the Touchpad. I hope to get rid of the problem through the advanced options in BIOS.
So it would be nice if one can tell me, how to unlock these. I think the BIOS file itself must be modded, right?!
Never did this before, so a step-by-step instruction would be nice. Or a modded BIOS file, that´s ready to flash.

thanks and best regards

Tobi
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)