Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
Yesterday 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6412
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Yesterday 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14045
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 144
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424568
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3658
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 329
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 238
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 347
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224882
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119211
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 300
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6819
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 441
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309841
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62009
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 659
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20320
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169442
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6392
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 866

[REQUEST] Acer Aspire E1-572(G,P) Bios Unlock
#71
(03-18-2014, 07:10 AM)Blaydeath Wrote:
(03-18-2014, 06:39 AM)BDMaster Wrote: Ok I think I understood it, the bios file is broken, I redo it and hope your source is good, otherwise You have to redo backup and upload it.
Quickly I will repost biosbackp.bin here and You'll try again !
regards

http://www.sendspace.com/file/ojnk41

Try this do the flash manually ! rename this file as You want run first prr.exe then
FPT.exe -f yourname.bin -bios and let me know.

http://rghost.net/53166356

Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#72
Thumbs Up 
(03-18-2014, 07:29 PM)BDMaster Wrote:
(03-18-2014, 07:10 AM)Blaydeath Wrote:
(03-18-2014, 06:39 AM)BDMaster Wrote: Ok I think I understood it, the bios file is broken, I redo it and hope your source is good, otherwise You have to redo backup and upload it.
Quickly I will repost biosbackp.bin here and You'll try again !
regards

http://www.sendspace.com/file/ojnk41

Try this do the flash manually ! rename this file as You want run first prr.exe then
FPT.exe -f yourname.bin -bios and let me know.

http://rghost.net/53166356

Regards

It works!
I renamed the file to biosmod.bin and I put into usb stick with the other files.
When it boots, I get C:\, then I run prr and fpt -f biosmod.bin -bios and it flashed bios.
Thank you very much man, now I have unlocked Bios.
Thanks for all your help.


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
   
find
quote
#73
Hello can you please unlock advanced BIOS options, Thanks

-Manufacturer: Acer
-Model: E1-572
-Bios Revision: 2.12
-Bios Type: Insyde BIOS
-Bios Download Link: http://global-download.acer.com/GDFiles/...SC=EMEA_27

Thank you

--This account is no longer in use--
find
quote
#74
(04-29-2014, 09:03 AM)pcwiztech Wrote: Hello can you please unlock advanced BIOS options, Thanks

-Manufacturer: Acer
-Model: E1-572
-Bios Revision: 2.12
-Bios Type: Insyde BIOS
-Bios Download Link: http://global-download.acer.com/GDFiles/...SC=EMEA_27

Thank you

From a Russian site (Bigs russian guys)

Acer Aspire E1-532/E1-570/E1-570G/E1-572/E1-572G, Travelmate P255-M/P253-E; Gateway NE570/NE572; Packard Bell EasyNote TE69CX/TE69HW/TV44HC
MoBo : DC02001OH10 (eDP) - Compal V5WT2/Z5WE1/Z5WT1


Acer Aspire E1-532 - G - E1-570 - G - E1-572 - G - TM P255-M - TM P253-E - Gateway NE570 - NE572 - PB EN TE69CX - TE69HW - TV44HC

Hi friend,
This laptops have all same MoBo and same Bios !
I have done version 2.13 of this Bios !
Bios Mod Slic 2.1 + Menu Tabs Unlocked here :

http://rghost.net/54741741

Follow the instructions in ReadMe.txt file It explain how to prepare USB Stick for Recovery Mode and how to use Recovery procedure.
Let me know
Regards

I uploaded ver. 2.12 too Bios Mod Slic 2.1 + Menu Tabs Unlocked here :

http://rghost.net/54745721

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#75
I tried it. The fans just stay on and don't turn off, the bios stays the same too

--This account is no longer in use--
find
quote
#76
(04-30-2014, 10:29 AM)pcwiztech Wrote: I tried it. The fans just stay on and don't turn off, the bios stays the same too

The laprop works yet or bricked I don't understand, please explain.
I will wait your reply
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#77
The laptop works fine, when i try USB Fn + ESC the HD activity light flashes randomly but even if i leave it on for an hour the fans are still on. But if i remove power and turn it back on it works with old bios

--This account is no longer in use--
find
quote
#78
(04-30-2014, 01:05 PM)pcwiztech Wrote: The laptop works fine, when i try USB Fn + ESC the HD activity light flashes randomly but even if i leave it on for an hour the fans are still on. But if i remove power and turn it back on it works with old bios

Ok friend,
use this tool, run it as Administrator and You'll geta result file then upload it here :

http://rghost.net/52417082

I will see all about your Eeprom Bios and I will mod your Bios Backup, so I will upload here to try a different way.
I will wait your reply
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#79
result.rar
http://www.sendspace.com/file/feoq9h

--This account is no longer in use--
find
quote
#80
(04-30-2014, 02:28 PM)pcwiztech Wrote: result.rar
http://www.sendspace.com/file/feoq9h

http://dl.felipejfc.com/bios%20mods/menu...IPEJFC.zip

report

<div style="background-color: #f9f9f9">
http://felipejfc.com
</div>
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)