Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.6 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Codice sconto Shein [[V44PRW7]] (100€ Sc...
Last Post: Mairaji
Today 05:39 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Esclusivo Codice Promozionale Shein [[V4...
Last Post: Mairaji
Today 05:37 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
(Speciale) Codice Sconto Shein (25€ di s...
Last Post: Mairaji
Today 05:35 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
Today 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 47
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
Yesterday 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 115
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
Yesterday 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1221788
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
Yesterday 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 118859
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 142
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6628
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 251
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 308863
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61684
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 433
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20073
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 168745
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6116
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 649
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5607
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 60893
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274784

[REQUEST] Acer Aspire E5-575(G) BIOS unlock
#21
Hello, I would like to unlock the BIOS in my Acer Aspire E 15 E5-575G-57D4.
I am using the 1.2.5 version of the BIOS (Download Link).

[url=https://global-download.acer.com/GDFiles/BIOS/BIOS/BIOS_Acer_1.25_A_A.zip?acerid=636261767997359579&Step1=NOTEBOOK&Step2=ASPIRE&Step3=ASPIRE%20E5-575G&OS=ALL&LC=en&BC=ACER&SC=PA_6][/url]
find
quote
#22
(05-27-2017, 02:47 PM)PrоNoob Wrote: Hello, I would like to unlock the BIOS in my Acer Aspire E 15 E5-575G-57D4.
I am using the 1.2.5 version of the BIOS (Download Link).
Hi
Your bios chip is rewrite protected
Bios mod can be flashed using SPI-programmer+SOIC8 clip only
find
quote
#23
Wink 
Quote:Hi you have SPI-programmer+SOIC8 clip?

Hello, can you unlock bios (unlocking advanced mode) for Acer E5-575G-3034, please? I have SPI-programmer+SOIC8 clip Shy
Bios link v1.23
find
quote
#24
(06-06-2017, 04:33 AM)jaxkz Wrote:
Quote:Hi you have SPI-programmer+SOIC8 clip?

Hello, can you unlock bios (unlocking advanced mode) for Acer E5-575G-3034, please? I have SPI-programmer+SOIC8 clip Shy
Bios link v1.23
Hi
use SPI-programmer+SOIC8 clip, make bios damp and report
find
quote
#25
I would like to unlock this bios. I am going to dump the bios to post, but I don't readily see the chip. Clip and programmer ready. Anyone who has worked with this board dazaamb16e0 rev:e know where its location is? Underside?
find
quote
#26
(06-08-2017, 10:54 AM)spiteful Wrote: I would like to unlock this bios. I am going to dump the bios to post, but I don't readily see the chip. Clip and programmer ready. Anyone who has worked with this board dazaamb16e0 rev:e know where its location is? Underside?
Hi
use PI-programmer+SOIC8 clip, make bios damp and report
find
quote
#27
bh1620 25b64csig pow218
Where would I find the pin-out for this?
find
quote
#28
(06-10-2017, 03:51 PM)spiteful Wrote: bh1620 25b64csig pow218
Where would I find the pin-out for this?

[Image: 25b64_800.jpg][Image: i.gif]
find
quote
#29
Hi everyone,

For weeks now I have been googling trying to find a bios mod with no luck.  Angry Exclamation



Can anyone unlocking the bios for the advanced menu ? 

I must gain access to the advanced menu !!!!

- Motherboard Manufacturer and Model: Aspire E5-575-51BZ
- Bios Version : 1.25
- Bios Type : InsydeH20 rev 5.0
- Bios Link : Here
find
quote
#30
(06-25-2017, 02:46 AM)Sharksbite Wrote: Hi everyone,

For weeks now I have been googling trying to find a bios mod with no luck.  Angry Exclamation  



Can anyone unlocking the bios for the advanced menu ? 

I must gain access to the advanced menu !!!!

- Motherboard Manufacturer and Model: Aspire E5-575-51BZ
- Bios Version : 1.25
- Bios Type : InsydeH20 rev 5.0
- Bios Link : Here
Hi
Your bios chip is rewrite protected
Bios mod can be flashed using SPI-programmer+SOIC8 clip only
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)