Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.6 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
Yesterday 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6411
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Yesterday 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14044
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 144
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424567
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3657
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 328
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 238
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 345
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224865
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119208
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 300
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6818
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 440
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309836
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62005
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 657
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20319
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169440
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6391
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 865

[REQUEST] Acer Aspire E5-575(G) BIOS unlock
#31
I'm a bit new to all this stuff,

Where can I get these tools ?
find
quote
#32
(06-25-2017, 02:51 AM)Dudu2002 Wrote:
(06-25-2017, 02:46 AM)Sharksbite Wrote: Hi everyone,

For weeks now I have been googling trying to find a bios mod with no luck.  Angry Exclamation  



Can anyone unlocking the bios for the advanced menu ? 

I must gain access to the advanced menu !!!!

- Motherboard Manufacturer and Model: Aspire E5-575-51BZ
- Bios Version : 1.25
- Bios Type : InsydeH20 rev 5.0
- Bios Link : Here
Hi
Your bios chip is rewrite protected
Bios mod can be flashed using SPI-programmer+SOIC8 clip only
@dudo2002,

Thank you for your interest and reply.

Can you use the attached bin file. I used fptw64.exe to obtain the bios 

Otherwise, what software/hardware on ebay do you recommend. I have no clue what to purchase 

Kind regards


Attached Files
.bin   bios.bin (Size: 6 MB / Downloads: 11)
find
quote
#33
(06-25-2017, 11:28 AM)Sharksbite Wrote: @dudo2002,

Thank you for your interest and reply.

Kind regards
use tool
find
quote
#34
How does one go about upgrading bios now. Do I need to upgrade the bios then rip it again all with spi flasher?
find
quote
#35
(07-08-2017, 09:53 AM)spiteful Wrote: How does one go about upgrading bios now. Do I need to upgrade the bios then rip it again all with spi flasher?
Hi
yes...New version of bios - new mod
find
quote
#36
-Acer E5-575G-34PS
-BIOS version: 1.27
-BIOS link: link

Please help. Need to change HDD mode from AHCI to IDE.
Or, provide information how to change it with UEFI variables.
Thanks.
find
quote
#37
-Acer E5-575G-34PS
-BIOS version: 1.29
-BIOS link: link

I'm need help. I would like to see the "Advanced" tab, change the parameters of HDD and UEFI.
Thanks.
find
quote
#38
(10-23-2017, 07:53 AM)Wertos Wrote: -Acer E5-575G-34PS
-BIOS version: 1.29
-BIOS link: link

I'm need help. I would like to see the "Advanced" tab, change the parameters of HDD and UEFI.
Thanks.
Hi
Your bios chip is rewrite protected
Bios mod can be flashed using SPI-programmer+SOIC8 clip only
find
quote
#39
Question 
Hi.
I would like to know if it's possible to unlock the advanced options on my BIOS which lacks LOTS of options, even older computers have a more advanced BIOS than my Kaby Lake laptop does!

BIOS dump attached.
Thanks in advance.
find
quote
#40
(01-10-2018, 02:56 PM)mahcih03 Wrote: Hi.
I would like to know if it's possible to unlock the advanced options on my BIOS which lacks LOTS of options, even older computers have a more advanced BIOS than my Kaby Lake laptop does!

BIOS dump attached.
Thanks in advance.
Hi
Your bios chip is rewrite protected
Bios mod can be flashed using SPI-programmer+SOIC8 clip only
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)