Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Acer AN515-46 3070ti BIOS Modding Reques...
Last Post: lifeislife93
Today 03:03 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Today 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14007
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 110
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424482
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3624
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 290
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 211
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 313
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224587
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119176
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 277
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6791
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 415
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309742
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61969
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 626
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20281
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169348
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6354
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 831

[REQUEST] Acer Aspire ES1-521 BIOS Unlock
#1
Hi guys, could you hack my bios to unlock the hidden "Advanced" tab? I'd like to give more memory to my gpu; as the title says, I own an Acer Aspire ES1-521.
Here's the link for the bios: http://drivers.softpedia.com/dyn-postdow.../77edf/0/1
And also a screenshot of what my current setup settings looks like: http://oi66.tinypic.com/20j1oa1.jpg
Thanks in advance.
find
quote
#2
https://www.acer.com/ac/it/IT/content/su...t/6083?b=1

Hello, I'd like to unlock Advanced menu in my laptop. Thanks in advance [Image: smile.gif]

Laptop model: Acer Aspire ES1-521
Bios version: V1.07
Link to bios: https://global-download.acer.com/GDFiles/BIOS/BIOS/BIOS_Acer_1.07_A_A.zip?acerid=635978664024455704&Step1=NOTEBOOK&Step2=ASPIRE&Step3=ASPIRE%20ES1-521&OS=ALL&LC=it&BC=ACER&SC=EMEA_17


I tried to unlock but when I use "uefidump.pl" i receive the error: "UNKNOWN OPCODE: 25, length: 20"
find
quote
#3
Hi and sorry for my extreme delay. Anyway, when I run this tool, it tells me that he could not identify my bios.
find
quote
#4
(07-28-2017, 02:57 PM)Xarcellmo Wrote: Hi and sorry for my extreme delay. Anyway, when I run this tool, it tells me that he could not identify my bios.
Hi
run as admin tool  https://www.sendspace.com/file/mbagd4
find
quote
#5
Acer ES1-521-46BE
Bios Version V1.07
Boot Mode UEFI
CPU Type AMD A4-6210

Hello, I just want to know how to unlock the bios advanced settings because I needed to enable virtualization in this settings. 
I've tried doing this instructions as posted by other member https://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-R...#pid125264
but, I have no luck in making it work. Whenever I reboot and go to BIOS settings the advanced settings still doesn't show up.


Thanks in Advance  Confused Confused Confused Confused

Willing to donate to anyone who can help  Wink
find
quote
#6
Please can you pass me the unlocked bios to me?
pm or email me, nais.thc @ gmail.com
Thank you
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)