Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 4.11 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Today 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 28
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Today 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424237
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3565
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 230
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 167
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 259
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1223955
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119114
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 241
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6748
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 361
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309562
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61909
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 574
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20229
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169177
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6277
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 777
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5744
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61130

[REQUEST] Acer Aspire V3-571(G) BIOS Unlock
#21
(11-27-2012, 02:41 PM)bambar Wrote: Acer Aspire V3-571G BIOS V1.13 With Advanced Menu

Thanks for share !!!!! It works !!!!!!
find
quote
#22
(11-27-2012, 02:41 PM)bambar Wrote: Acer Aspire V3-571G BIOS V1.13 With Advanced Menu

You used my modified module in the newer bios... it seems you failed to see that the new bios has some changes in the setup utility, you're lucky it didn't brick the system.
I have to advise against using this modded v1.12, it's not a proper solution and might cause issues.
find
quote
#23
(11-29-2012, 08:42 AM)svl7 Wrote:
(11-27-2012, 02:41 PM)bambar Wrote: Acer Aspire V3-571G BIOS V1.13 With Advanced Menu

You used my modified module in the newer bios... it seems you failed to see that the new bios has some changes in the setup utility, you're lucky it didn't brick the system.
I have to advise against using this modded v1.12, it's not a proper solution and might cause issues.

Hi SVL7, what you mean ???? Apparently the bios works ....
find
quote
#24
hi every1
i brought acer v3-571g laptop (core i5 ivy brigde 6gb ram 2gb vga)it is pre installed with windows 7 premium.
i want to upgrade to windows 8

i have bios 1.06v.when i use acer assitant tool which is recommended while upgrading to windows 8 as mention in acer website.it is suggesting me to upgrade bios to 1.13v.
i am not sure whether i should upgrade my bios as it may brick my laptop.
can anyone suggest me have any1 updated it bios for upgrading to windows 8? or can i upgrade my laptop to windows 8 without updating my bios?
find
quote
#25
Quote:Hello,
I have this Acer V3-571G (3630QM - 640GTM - Windows 8) and BIOS 2.07.
I saw on the Acer website there are 2 versions:

BIOS Acer BIOS - UEFI for Windows 8 (Not for Upgrades) 2.07 2012/10/22
BIOS Acer BIOS 1.13 2012/10/22

The modded BIOS is the 2nd one, I have the 1st one installed...
Can I flash this mod?
Can I have problems with it?
Is it compatible with Windows 8?

Thanks in advance!

I have a similar system (v3 571g i5-3210 GT 630M) running the same bios. It shipped with 2.02 and I flashed to 2.07. It originally came with Win8 but I've swapped in a SSD and loaded Win7. Not sure which OS I'm going to run long term.... Trying to 'downflash' to any of the 1.x versions doesn't work. Doesn't brick it, just doesn't load. I'm thinking the 1.x version came on the Win7 units and the 2.x comes on the Win8 units and if they're 2.x can only be flashed with 2.x

Anyone try unlocking the 2.x version yet?

http://global-download.acer.com/GDFiles/...ep3=Aspire V3-571G&OS=701&LC=en&BC=Acer&SC=PA_6
find
quote
#26
Hello,
I'm trying to underclock my ram or change it's voltage and would love if any 1 of you could unlock the bios.

Direkt link


thanks in advance
find
quote
#27
Wow, came back here to see these pleasant results!

svl7: Thanks alot really for posting your mod!!
Regarding the guy who rebuilt the 1.13 bios with your mod, I believe when you say its not a stable way
of modding, and I would understand if you dont have time to re-do the 1.13 (which now is the latest),
but could you give a little hints on how you did, so I can try out some myself? The advanced menu
screenshots do indeed look tempting but I'll skip the 1.13mod posted earlier here.....maybe
with good reasons. As you said, svl7

And then: The 2.x bios are indeed for the laptops that shipped with Win8, the 1.x ones for
the earlier ones (mine among those) which shipped with Win7. Read somewhere that there
will probably be no modding for the 2.x-ones, since they have the uefi/secure boot features
which of course makes things harder, or maybe even impossible. Sorry guys

To the guy who asked about upgrading to 1.13 and installing Win8 - no problem,
thats what I did and everything is running fine.
find
quote
#28
There has been progress in this thread

http://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-Re...-Bios-1-11
find
quote
#29
I can't download any of those 2 BIOSes, anyone can re-upload that for me ?
Thanks a lot Big Grin
Apparently after downloading I can't extract any of those 2 Sad So yeah need a reupload
Mine has a Core i3-3110M, 4Gb DDR3 1333MHz, GT630M 1Gb, yes I want to fix out that GPU Throttling and also to unlock the BIOS Smile
find
quote
#30
Both bioses are downloading fine,just use 7 zip to extract,can report both bioses work fine,had no issues with either to date and have been using the 1.13 modded for the last 3 weeks.
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 7 Guest(s)