Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
Today 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6406
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Today 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14042
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 139
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424555
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3655
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 325
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 237
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 343
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224806
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119206
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 299
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6817
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 438
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309823
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62002
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 656
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20315
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169432
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6387
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 862

[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-592G BIOS Unlock
#41
(06-27-2016, 04:20 PM)Da Vinci Code Wrote: I modded bios image obtained from Intel Flash Programming Tool, this bios was read directly from bios chip.
However, as you made notice, bios size from official pack is larger than my mod.
New bioses have protection and RSA signes and sertificates so vendor take care about his hardware.
I started research how to bypass Insyde SecureFlash (For Lenovo only) so mod can be flashed used stock flashing tool.
So SPI Programmer+Pomona SOIC8 clip is your last chance at now.

Hmm, what would the process with the SPI Programmer and Pomona SOIC8 clip be like if I did this method?

[Image: 820LcDeSURqbEMgv.jpg]
find
quote
#42
Here is Guide from one of users
https://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-R...1#pid74571
You do it at own risk if laptop have guarantee!
find
quote
#43
Would FPT's write result change if I happen to install Windows in Legacy mode instead of UEFI?

[Image: 820LcDeSURqbEMgv.jpg]
find
quote
#44
No, this protection set by hardware.
This protection can disabled by two ways:
1.Using SPI Programmer+Pomona SOIC8 clip
2.Using InsydeFlash utility, however bios is internal RSA signed and will brick your laptop.
I started research this problem and found module with this checking.
However, i need guys with programmer who help me with this issue.
find
quote
#45
Alright, so if I buy the clip and programmer, in-theory, I should be able to push the modified BIOS to the chip and be good to go? Could I also flash the original BIOS back to the chip in the same manner should the modified one not work?

And is the clip/programmer mentioned on that thread you linked the exact things I need? I'm looking at purchasing the following:

Clip: www.ebay.com/itm/Pomona-5250-test-clip-for-SOIC-8-Pin-SOP-EEPROM-24-25-93CXX-93C46-ICSP-F-F-USA-/181541352406?hash=item2a44b533d6:g:4BYAAOxyvuVSHUOT

Programmer: http://www.ebay.com/itm/CH341A-24-25-DVD...Sw~gRVn9sw

Fallback Programmer (should the above be sold-out): http://www.ebay.com/itm/USB-Programmer-C...SwoydWlHd8

[Image: 820LcDeSURqbEMgv.jpg]
find
quote
#46
Any more feedback on this? I want to try the programmer method, but want to be sure those two part were all that was needed.

[Image: 820LcDeSURqbEMgv.jpg]
find
quote
#47
Yes, it are universal tools for flashing mods to bios chips.
find
quote
#48
Hmm, I recently learned that I can apparently use a Raspberry Pi to flash BIOS chips; I imagine this could replace the USB Programmer, and I would just need the clip?

Also I learned a little about Intel's Boot Guard. Is my particular laptop free of this, or is there any way to check for it?

[Image: 820LcDeSURqbEMgv.jpg]
find
quote
#49
The Clip is tool which lets you read and write bios image to chip (s) without desolding.
If you have solder station so you can easy dissasseble bios chip(s) and make manipulation with Universal Programmer.
find
quote
#50
Alright, thanks!

So what about Intel Boot Guard? Is it something I need to be concerned with at all, or could I just hop right into flashing that BIOS to my chip?

[Image: 820LcDeSURqbEMgv.jpg]
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)