Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 799
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 108064
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1315
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3543
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9217
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8768
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14366
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 251
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425660
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3845
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 536
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 333
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 725
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227626
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119724
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 389
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 7001
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 626
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310610
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62226

[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-592G BIOS Unlock
#91
(10-08-2018, 01:17 AM)1848023434@qq.com Wrote: Can you share your BIOS file? thank you very much
Hi
ALL bios is personal!
find
quote
#92
Hello, I also need help unlocking my bios for vn7-592g-54U4 to show all hidden settings.

Model: Acer v15 nitro vn7-592g-54u4
Bios version: 1.12
Original bios link: https://global-download.acer.com/GDFiles...ER&SC=PA_6

Help would be really appreciated. Thank you.
find
quote
#93
Hi, I also looking for aid unlocking my bios hidden options

Bios 1.12 Download link

Model Aspire V15 Nitro Vn7-592G-77LB
Bios version: 1.12
It seems I need to create Bios Dump file but how? What do I need to do?  Undecided
find
quote
#94
(07-13-2019, 07:24 AM)ysbu Wrote: Hi there! I have an Acer Aspire VN7-592G running Bios 1.13. How do I unlock the hidden features in the Bios? Thanks in advance for your help!
Hi
Need your bios dump
find
quote
#95
(07-13-2019, 07:28 AM)Dudu2002 Wrote:
(07-13-2019, 07:24 AM)ysbu Wrote: Hi there! I have an Acer Aspire VN7-592G running Bios 1.13. How do I unlock the hidden features in the Bios? Thanks in advance for your help!
Hi
Need your bios dump

Hi, could you please unlock an acer Aspore VN7-592G V1.12? I need to display all the menu option for hackintosh. Please help me and here is link download original BIOS:
https://global-download.acer.com/GDFiles...ER&SC=PA_6
find
quote
#96
Hi, I have an Acer Aspire VN7-592G-70EN running BIOS version 1.13 and I was wondering if you could help me unlock it. Please send me the instructions to dump my BIOS.
Link to BIOS: https://global-download.acer.com/Support...OS_113.zip
Thank you!
find
quote
#97
Hello,

i have a VN7-791G and want to unlock NVME on it, can you help me ? how do i make a bios dump ??

Thanks.
find
quote
#98
(07-13-2019, 07:28 AM)Dudu2002 Wrote:
(07-13-2019, 07:24 AM)ysbu Wrote: Hi there! I have an Acer Aspire VN7-592G running Bios 1.13. How do I unlock the hidden features in the Bios? Thanks in advance for your help!
Hi
Need your bios dump

Hi dear,   i am also same VN7-592G  BIOS VER 1.13 [same]

I am already installed NVME ssd , now i can't boot after OS , pls unlock support !

how to take boot dump/?
find
quote
#99
NVME ssd detect , driver support from win-raid drivers. Thanks guys.
Special thanks to : dudu 2002.
find
quote
Hi ,
How to restore old BIOS VER 1.12 MODEL VN7-592G ?
current bios VER 1.13


THANK IN ADVANCED!
YOUR HELP MUCH APPRECIATED !
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)