Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 786
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 107983
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1312
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3540
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9212
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8761
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14354
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 250
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425627
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3841
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 532
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 331
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 722
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227535
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119707
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 387
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6997
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 619
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310582
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62223

[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Unlock
#71
Hello, I can ask you to modify my BIOS (advanced manu).
Thanks.


Attached Files
.zip   TMBI114s.zip (Size: 3.81 MB / Downloads: 13)
find
quote
#72
Hello! Please modify my BIOS ( https://files.fm/u/k7vfge8u7 ), laptop model VN7-791G-536J. I really need the Advanced and Power items, as well as unlock the M.2 NVMe connectivity.
find
quote
#73
(08-21-2021, 02:54 PM)Bula Wrote: Hello! Please modify my BIOS ( https://files.fm/u/k7vfge8u7 ), laptop model VN7-791G-536J. I really need the Advanced and Power items, as well as unlock the M.2 NVMe connectivity.
Hi
Your mod completed. Check your messages

This mod for this notebook ONLY !!!
find
quote
#74
Hello.
I am a beginner on this forum
I need help on how to unlock the "Advanced" and "Power" tabs in bios

Laptop:Acer VN7-791G

I have a bios ripped from the motherboard using an external programmer
find
quote
#75
(11-30-2021, 04:51 PM)dam234 Wrote: Hello.
I am a beginner on this forum
I need help on how to unlock the "Advanced" and "Power" tabs in bios

Laptop:Acer VN7-791G

I have a bios ripped from the motherboard using an external programmer
Hi
Need your bios dump
find
quote
#76
Hi Dudu,
I'm new here. Can you please help me with a modified BIOS for Acer VN7-791 V 17 Nitro - Black Edition  with Advanced, Power unlocked and M.2 NVMe SSD detection.

BR,
find
quote
#77
(12-04-2021, 04:01 PM)dafin Wrote: Hi Dudu,
I'm new here. Can you please help me with a modified BIOS for Acer VN7-791 V 17 Nitro - Black Edition  with Advanced, Power unlocked and M.2 NVMe SSD detection.

BR,
Hi
Need your bios dump
find
quote
#78
Hello, this is my system info

System Manufacturer Acer
System Model Aspire VN7-791
System SKU Aspire VN7-791_091D_1.14
Processor Intel® Core™ i7-4710HQ CPU @ 2.50GHz, 2501 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 8 Logical Processor(s)
BIOS Version/Date Insyde Corp. V1.14, 06/08/2015
SMBIOS Version 2.8

I wanted to get the power menu/hidden menu unlock please. Thanks in advance.
find
quote
#79
(12-15-2021, 09:11 AM)Aallee Wrote: Hello, this is my system info

System Manufacturer Acer
System Model Aspire VN7-791
System SKU Aspire VN7-791_091D_1.14
Processor Intel® Core™ i7-4710HQ CPU @ 2.50GHz, 2501 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 8 Logical Processor(s)
BIOS Version/Date Insyde Corp. V1.14, 06/08/2015
SMBIOS Version 2.8

I wanted to get the power menu/hidden menu unlock please. Thanks in advance.
Hi
Need your bios dump
find
quote
#80
Hello! Please modify my BIOS ( https://mega.nz/file/qgNAAI4A#zzM2LU0sry...DEdhGzm6go ), laptop model VN7-791G-77R9. I really need the Advanced and Power items, as well as unlock the M.2 NVMe connectivity. I'm already inject DXE driver, insert nvme ssd and flash BIOS, but it does not work.

maybe i need to change some capacitors on motherboard !?
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)