Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
Yesterday 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 131
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
Yesterday 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 122
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 191
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1222647
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 118983
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 194
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6683
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 305
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309128
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61835
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 510
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20147
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 168946
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6192
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 711
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5674
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61013
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274851
Advanced BIOS Unlock machenike l15p
Last Post: ztazzy
09-20-2026 09:28 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 823
[REQUEST] Hystou S200 BIOS unlock
Last Post: Onyicho
09-20-2026 05:58 PM
» Replies: 33
» Views: 24768

[REQUEST] Acer Aspire E5-574(G) BIOS Unlock
#21
Please unlock bios for this notebook!

Results from your tool
https://mega.nz/#!wVExBBAK!N-YZJ4tBxjGvx...KBMF0LgWok

I was browsing the web and i saw this can anyone confirm me if it's the same for my notebook as it's chinese and can anyone download this?
http://www.91xiu.com/forum.php?mod=viewt...7&mobile=2?reload=true
find
quote
#22
Lol, you need SPI Programmer to flash back itSmile
I already have successful mod for this laptop, just buy/get hardware tool whis support this chip
GD25Q64
find
quote
#23
(09-27-2016, 02:22 PM)Da Vinci Code Wrote: Lol, you need SPI Programmer to flash back itSmile
I already have successful mod for this laptop, just buy/get hardware tool whis support this chip
GD25Q64

No problem about donating buy you mean i need hardware tools to flash the bios what tools?
find
quote
#24
You need a SPI programmer and a soic 8 clip. I recommend buying a clip with cable such as pomonas, it will save you a lot of hassle.
If you've got a raspberry pi, there is software to use it as a programmer for the GD25Q64.
find
quote
#25
Hello, my name is Lucas, I'm from Brazil, I have an Acer Aspire E5-574-307M notebook, I've been trying to hackintosh it for a long time, I already managed to get out of several problems it gave, but the graphics acceleration, which is an HD 520 needs to be modified to DVMT for 96mb which at the moment is 128mb, I looked at various websites and various ways to try to modify, but as bios is not malleable I could not, I already tried the shell efi with setup_var, but nothing, the bios did not I have read and read that the bios of the E5-574G is the same as the E5-574, and I found this forum saying that it would have worked the unblocking of the bios, I would like to know if I can revive the topic or if you can make it available in some way Of the download, what I would have to do to achieve this unlock, because without the unlock to recognize the hd in the osx installer I need to use a kext, SATA-100-series-unsupported, but the graphics does not work at all.

Thanks for the attention, if you can help in any way I would greatly appreciate it.
find
quote
#26
(11-13-2016, 08:55 AM)Lucas Golbete Wrote: Hello, my name is Lucas, I'm from Brazil, I have an Acer Aspire E5-574-307M notebook, I've been trying to hackintosh it for a long time, I already managed to get out of several problems it gave, but the graphics acceleration, which is an HD 520 needs to be modified to DVMT for 96mb which at the moment is 128mb, I looked at various websites and various ways to try to modify, but as bios is not malleable I could not, I already tried the shell efi with setup_var, but nothing, the bios did not I have read and read that the bios of the E5-574G is the same as the E5-574, and I found this forum saying that it would have worked the unblocking of the bios, I would like to know if I can revive the topic or if you can make it available in some way Of the download, what I would have to do to achieve this unlock, because without the unlock to recognize the hd in the osx installer I need to use a kext, SATA-100-series-unsupported, but the graphics does not work at all.

Thanks for the attention, if you can help in any way I would greatly appreciate it, I'm willing to donate $ 10 for paypal!
find
quote
#27
Hi,
I need to change my DVMT pre-Allocated, but setup_var was not work (error : can't set variable using efi (error : 0x0000000000000008).).

Can someone help me to do that?

This is my bios version : ZRW_1.14
Laptop model : Acer Aspire E5-574G-53TC
find
quote
#28
(12-03-2016, 10:14 PM)SochiZ Wrote: Hi,
I need to change my DVMT pre-Allocated, but setup_var was not work (error : can't set variable using efi (error : 0x0000000000000008).).

Can someone help me to do that?

This is my bios version : ZRW_1.14
Laptop model : Acer Aspire E5-574G-53TC
Hi
Your bios chip is rewrite protected
Bios mod can be flashed using SPI-programmer+SOIC8 clip only
find
quote
#29
Hi can anyone help me unlock advanced options in Insyde20 v1.04 in Acer Aspire E5-574-39CL pls !!
Im using windows 10 64 bit
find
quote
#30
(06-24-2017, 03:00 PM)Kavisha Wrote: Hi can anyone help me unlock advanced options in Insyde20 v1.04 in Acer Aspire E5-574-39CL pls !!
Hi
Your bios chip is rewrite protected
Bios mod can be flashed using SPI-programmer+SOIC8 clip only
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)