Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow @ Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
[REQUEST] Acer E5-574(G) Bios Advanced options
Hello, my name is Lucas, I'm from Brazil, I have an Acer Aspire E5-574-307M notebook, I've been trying to hackintosh it for a long time, I already managed to get out of several problems it gave, but the graphics acceleration, which is an HD 520 needs to be modified to DVMT for 96mb which at the moment is 128mb, I looked at various websites and various ways to try to modify, but as bios is not malleable I could not, I already tried the shell efi with setup_var, but nothing, the bios did not I have read and read that the bios of the E5-574G is the same as the E5-574, and I found this forum saying that it would have worked the unblocking of the bios, I would like to know if I can revive the topic or if you can make it available in some way Of the download, what I would have to do to achieve this unlock, because without the unlock to recognize the hd in the osx installer I need to use a kext, SATA-100-series-unsupported, but the graphics does not work at all.

Thanks for the attention, if you can help in any way I would greatly appreciate it.
find
(11-13-2016, 08:55 AM)Lucas Golbete Wrote: Hello, my name is Lucas, I'm from Brazil, I have an Acer Aspire E5-574-307M notebook, I've been trying to hackintosh it for a long time, I already managed to get out of several problems it gave, but the graphics acceleration, which is an HD 520 needs to be modified to DVMT for 96mb which at the moment is 128mb, I looked at various websites and various ways to try to modify, but as bios is not malleable I could not, I already tried the shell efi with setup_var, but nothing, the bios did not I have read and read that the bios of the E5-574G is the same as the E5-574, and I found this forum saying that it would have worked the unblocking of the bios, I would like to know if I can revive the topic or if you can make it available in some way Of the download, what I would have to do to achieve this unlock, because without the unlock to recognize the hd in the osx installer I need to use a kext, SATA-100-series-unsupported, but the graphics does not work at all.

Thanks for the attention, if you can help in any way I would greatly appreciate it, I'm willing to donate $ 10 for paypal!
find
Hi,
I need to change my DVMT pre-Allocated, but setup_var was not work (error : can't set variable using efi (error : 0x0000000000000008).).

Can someone help me to do that?

This is my bios version : ZRW_1.14
Laptop model : Acer Aspire E5-574G-53TC
find
(12-03-2016, 10:14 PM)SochiZ Wrote: Hi,
I need to change my DVMT pre-Allocated, but setup_var was not work (error : can't set variable using efi (error : 0x0000000000000008).).

Can someone help me to do that?

This is my bios version : ZRW_1.14
Laptop model : Acer Aspire E5-574G-53TC
Hi
Your bios chip is rewrite protected
Bios mod can be flashed using SPI-programmer+SOIC8 clip only
find
Hi can anyone help me unlock advanced options in Insyde20 v1.04 in Acer Aspire E5-574-39CL pls !!
Im using windows 10 64 bit
find
(06-24-2017, 03:00 PM)Kavisha Wrote: Hi can anyone help me unlock advanced options in Insyde20 v1.04 in Acer Aspire E5-574-39CL pls !!
Hi
find
Im newby in these kinds of things can you give me all unstructions to do so pls! (I want to overclock my processor)
find
Sad 
bios UNLOCK o Acer Aspire E5-574-50ld?

OBS:  InsydeBIOS V5.0

PLEASE UNLOCK ADVACED!!

Attached Files
.zip   BIOS_Acer_1.14_A_A.zip (Size: 4.57 MB / Downloads: 18)
find
(09-10-2017, 02:32 PM)LightYagamiBr Wrote: bios UNLOCK o Acer Aspire E5-574-50ld?

OBS:  InsydeBIOS V5.0

PLEASE UNLOCK ADVACED!!

Hi
find
Hi all,

All the options in my Laptop's bios are greyed out, cant make any change. Can somebody help me with resetting the bios where i have all the options available.
My laptop is Acer Aspire E5 574g with InsydeH20 rev 5
My Bios : https://global-download.acer.com/GDFiles...R&SC=AAP_2
find