Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
Yesterday 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 116
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
Yesterday 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 114
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 176
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1222417
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 118937
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 190
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6672
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 294
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309055
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61807
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 499
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20136
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 168893
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6179
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 702
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5658
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 60978
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274838
Advanced BIOS Unlock machenike l15p
Last Post: ztazzy
09-20-2026 09:28 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 814
[REQUEST] Hystou S200 BIOS unlock
Last Post: Onyicho
09-20-2026 05:58 PM
» Replies: 33
» Views: 24763

[REQUEST] Acer Aspire E5-574(G) BIOS Unlock
#41
How to get a mod bios for Acer E5-574G-75ME as it is locked here. I researched some forums and managed to install hackintosh but mine does not load the files and for the beginning. The bios version is 1.14
find
quote
#42
(02-23-2019, 08:16 PM)francisjfl Wrote: How to get a mod bios for Acer E5-574G-75ME as it is locked here. I researched some forums and managed to install hackintosh but mine does not load the files and for the beginning. The bios version is 1.14
Hi
ALL mods is personal
need your bios dump
find
quote
#43
(09-06-2016, 01:26 PM)Código da Vinci Wrote: Security Configuration-> Bios bloqueado-desativado
Você pode usar Insydeflash.exe para alterar o logotipo, no entanto, você precisa fazer o dump pelo programador depois disso.

você poderia me enviar um bios mod com opções avançadas de acer aspire e5-574g-75me? Eu poderia doar alguma quantia Smile
find
quote
#44
This is the last version already with the FD file included


Attached Files
.rar   BIOS_Acer_1.18_A_A - E5-574G.rar (Size: 4.47 MB / Downloads: 39)
find
quote
#45
Hello, I have a working Acer Aspire E5-574-73MP with an i7 processor, the laptop turns on, but does not display the content, on one of the forum I read about extracting the bin file. from the producer's batch, was anyone able to pull the file?
find
quote
#46
Hello, I have a working Acer Aspire E5-574-73MP with an i7 processor, the laptop turns on, but does not display the content, on one of the forum I read about extracting the bin file. from the producer's batch, was anyone able to pull the file?
find
quote
#47
Please provide unlocked Bios for my Acer E5-574G-73NZ  

I have attached the EXE file, please let me know if anything else is needed.
find
quote
#48
(11-29-2019, 01:18 PM)daicrosst Wrote: Please provide unlocked Bios for my Acer E5-574G-73NZ  

I have attached the EXE file, please let me know if anything else is needed.
Hi
Your bios is rewrite protected...you need a SPI-programmer+SOIC8 clip only
Check your PM
find
quote
#49
Hello Dudu2002. Last year I asked you to unlock the advanced menu via the bios of my Acer e5-574g-75ME I Confused placed the order, dumped the original from the machine and sent it to you. I received the unlocked bios and reported at the time a slow issue especially in Windows, at startup, restart and shutdown ... and also crashes and problems with mouse and touch pad in the hackintosh. Huh Now I asked a friend to examine his dump that I had recorded he finds some flaws with the corrupted Intel ME. Undecided .and other incomplete data. I'll attach. It's been almost a year and I could ask you to repair your work done to me? I trust your reputation for nomination. Thanks Exclamation 

   
find
quote
#50
Will this do the job ??
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32793476...web201603_
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)