Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: awesomeguy
Yesterday 04:27 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 82
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 101442
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 512
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 2867
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 7254
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6972
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14328
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 240
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425364
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3827
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 516
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 321
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 540
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227263
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119465
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 381
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6986
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 607
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310485
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62213

[REQUEST] Acer Nitro 5 AN515-54 BIOS Unlock
Photo 


DUDU CAN you unlocked my bios version? thanks 



Attached Files
.zip   bios.zip (Size: 392.46 KB / Downloads: 4)
.zip   info.zip (Size: 392.46 KB / Downloads: 2)
find
quote
(09-29-2024, 01:53 PM)dudusiek Wrote:

DUDU CAN you unlocked my bios version? thanks 

Hi
Incorrect dump
find
quote
Hello everyone. I am a new user here on the forum, and I couldn't find a place to open a new topic.

I would like to ask for help because I have an Acer AN515-54-574Q that is not showing any video, and I believe it could be the BIOS.

I downloaded the BIOS from the Acer website, but the file came with 17,795kb, and the chip is 16mb. Could someone edit it for me in collaboration, so I can save this version?

The notebook's SNID is: 04622022895
The serial number is: NHQ6PAL00504635C449501.

I would like to thank everyone in advance.
.zip   BIOS_Acer_1.33_A_A.zip (Size: 7.57 MB / Downloads: 2)
find
quote
(10-02-2024, 11:24 AM)renato.macdias Wrote: Hello everyone. I am a new user here on the forum, and I couldn't find a place to open a new topic.

I would like to ask for help because I have an Acer AN515-54-574Q that is not showing any video, and I believe it could be the BIOS.

I downloaded the BIOS from the Acer website, but the file came with 17,795kb, and the chip is 16mb. Could someone edit it for me in collaboration, so I can save this version?

I would like to thank everyone in advance.
Hi
There are big doubts that this is a bios problem
In any case, need your dump
find
quote
Somebody help me pls to unlock
-Manufacturer : Acer
-Model : AN515-54
-Bios : InsydeH20 Setup Utility Rev. 5.0
-Bios type: UEFI
-BIOS download link:  BIOS V1.33

Specifications:
I5 9300H
GTX 1650
find
quote
(10-06-2024, 06:27 PM)IPanchoo Wrote: Somebody help me pls to unlock
-Manufacturer : Acer
-Model : AN515-54
-Bios : InsydeH20 Setup Utility Rev. 5.0
-Bios type: UEFI
-BIOS download link:  BIOS V1.33

Specifications:
I5 9300H
GTX 1650
Hi
All mods are personal, need your bios dump
find
quote
(10-06-2024, 06:30 PM)Dudu2002 Wrote:
(10-06-2024, 06:27 PM)IPanchoo Wrote: Somebody help me pls to unlock
-Manufacturer : Acer
-Model : AN515-54
-Bios : InsydeH20 Setup Utility Rev. 5.0
-Bios type: UEFI
-BIOS download link:  BIOS V1.33

Specifications:
I5 9300H
GTX 1650
Hi
All mods are personal, need your bios dump

Hello , how to get bios dump , I am using Arch Linux ,If you need it I can use windows too
Getting SMBIOS data from sysfs.
SMBIOS 3.0.1 present.

Handle 0x0000, DMI type 0, 26 bytes
BIOS Information
       Vendor: Insyde Corp.
       Version: V1.33
       Release Date: 11/17/2020
       Address: 0xE0000
       Runtime Size: 128 kB
       ROM Size: 0 MB
       Characteristics:
               PCI is supported
               BIOS is upgradeable
               BIOS shadowing is allowed
               Boot from CD is supported
               Selectable boot is supported
               EDD is supported
       BIOS Revision: 1.33
       Firmware Revision: 1.29



Thanks
find
quote
(01-08-2025, 02:59 AM)showman7 Wrote:
(10-06-2024, 06:30 PM)Dudu2002 Wrote:
(10-06-2024, 06:27 PM)IPanchoo Wrote: Somebody help me pls to unlock
-Manufacturer : Acer
-Model : AN515-54
-Bios : InsydeH20 Setup Utility Rev. 5.0
-Bios type: UEFI
-BIOS download link:  BIOS V1.33

Specifications:
I5 9300H
GTX 1650
Hi
All mods are personal, need your bios dump

Hello , how to get bios dump , I am using Arch Linux ,If you need it I can use windows too
Getting SMBIOS data from sysfs.
SMBIOS 3.0.1 present.

Handle 0x0000, DMI type 0, 26 bytes
BIOS Information
       Vendor: Insyde Corp.
       Version: V1.33
       Release Date: 11/17/2020
       Address: 0xE0000
       Runtime Size: 128 kB
       ROM Size: 0 MB
       Characteristics:
               PCI is supported
               BIOS is upgradeable
               BIOS shadowing is allowed
               Boot from CD is supported
               Selectable boot is supported
               EDD is supported
       BIOS Revision: 1.33
       Firmware Revision: 1.29



Thanks
Hi
Use BACKUP_Tools20 or fpt
find
quote
(01-08-2025, 04:09 AM)Dudu2002 Wrote: Hi
Use BACKUP_Tools20 or fpt

Where can I get it ? I searched on internet but could not find any working link
Please share download link
find
quote
Hello,
I want to change to have an advanced tab.
Manufacturer: Acer
Model: AN515-54
Bios: InsydeH20 Configuration Utility Rev. 5.0
BIOS Type: UEFI
Thanks in advance
I empty it, it is at the bottom


Attached Files
.rom   -.rom (Size: 2 MB / Downloads: 2)
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)