Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: awesomeguy
Yesterday 04:27 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 82
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 101442
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 512
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 2867
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 7254
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6972
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14328
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 240
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425364
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3827
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 516
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 321
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 540
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227263
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119465
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 381
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6986
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 607
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310485
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62213

[REQUEST] Acer Nitro 5 AN515-54 BIOS Unlock
(03-08-2025, 11:17 PM)ThevGhoss Wrote: Hello,
I want to change to have an advanced tab.
Manufacturer: Acer
Model: AN515-54
Bios: InsydeH20 Configuration Utility Rev. 5.0
BIOS Type: UEFI
Thanks in advance
I empty it, it is at the bottom
Hi
Incorrect dump
find
quote
sorry I have trouble saving 
he is downstairs


Attached Files
.bin   rom.bin (Size: 16 MB / Downloads: 2)
find
quote
(03-09-2025, 09:24 AM)ThevGhoss Wrote: sorry I have trouble saving 
he is downstairs
Hi
Your mod completed. Check your messages

This mod for this notebook ONLY !!!
find
quote
Hii, I want to unlock Advanced tab in my BIOS

Model Name AN515-54
CPU I5-9300H
GPU GTX 1050
BIOS Insyde v1.33

i can send you the dump, give me the necessary application to get the dump.
thanks.
find
quote
(03-14-2025, 05:30 PM)Durbix88 Wrote: Hii, I want to unlock Advanced tab in my BIOS

Model Name AN515-54
CPU I5-9300H
GPU GTX 1050
BIOS Insyde v1.33

i can send you the dump, give me the necessary application to get the dump.
thanks.
Hi
Use BACKUP_Tools20 or fpt and make bios dump
find
quote
(03-14-2025, 05:33 PM)Dudu2002 Wrote: Durbix88
Hi
Use BACKUP_Tools20 or fpt and make bios dump
Hello master, I want to access the advanced area and any other areas I can reach. The BIOS is locked because I made a few attempts. Could you unlock it for me? Thanks in advance!

https://mega.nz/folder/NSQTHLxC#wLmOS6oWZWoOL7ANnmVTiA
find
quote
(03-30-2025, 01:00 PM)sn0x Wrote: Hello master, I want to access the advanced area and any other areas I can reach. The BIOS is locked because I made a few attempts. Could you unlock it for me? Thanks in advance!

https://mega.nz/folder/NSQTHLxC#wLmOS6oWZWoOL7ANnmVTiA
Hi
How did you get this file?
find
quote
Greetings your majesty,

I was searching for such an opportunity for ages. My laptop Acer Nitro AN515-54 started to feel not very good. After my investigations, the absence of advanced settings on bios makes my repairing journey impossible. I already tried dozens of methods such as key combinations and boot up options, and all I got is nothing. So I am here, begging for your help. I need modified version of my bios so I can access advanced settings and give my laptop a second chance.

Manufacturer: Acer
Laptop Specs:
i5-9300h
GTX 1660ti
Windows 11 23h2
Model: AN515-54
Bios: InsydeH20
Configuration Utility Rev. 5.
BIOS Type: UEFI

Looking forward to your response. Praying for better fate, cheers.
find
quote
(04-01-2025, 11:19 AM)help_seeker Wrote: Greetings your majesty,

I was searching for such an opportunity for ages. My laptop Acer Nitro AN515-54 started to feel not very good. After my investigations, the absence of advanced settings on bios makes my repairing journey impossible. I already tried dozens of methods such as key combinations and boot up options, and all I got is nothing. So I am here, begging for your help. I need modified version of my bios so I can access advanced settings and give my laptop a second chance.

Manufacturer: Acer
Laptop Specs:
i5-9300h
GTX 1660ti
Windows 11 23h2
Model: AN515-54
Bios: InsydeH20
Configuration Utility Rev. 5.
BIOS Type: UEFI

Looking forward to your response. Praying for better fate, cheers.
Hi
All mods are personal, need your bios dimp
find
quote
(04-01-2025, 11:26 AM)Dudu2002 Wrote:
(04-01-2025, 11:19 AM)help_seeker Wrote: Greetings your majesty,

I was searching for such an opportunity for ages. My laptop Acer Nitro AN515-54 started to feel not very good. After my investigations, the absence of advanced settings on bios makes my repairing journey impossible. I already tried dozens of methods such as key combinations and boot up options, and all I got is nothing. So I am here, begging for your help. I need modified version of my bios so I can access advanced settings and give my laptop a second chance.

Manufacturer: Acer
Laptop Specs:
i5-9300h
GTX 1660ti
Windows 11 23h2
Model: AN515-54
Bios: InsydeH20
Configuration Utility Rev. 5.
BIOS Type: UEFI

Looking forward to your response. Praying for better fate, cheers.
Hi
All mods are personal, need your bios dimp

Hello, I got my bios dump file. If you need something else - just let me know. Thx for your help

EDIT: Updated file, now it seems to be ok (I hope)


Attached Files
.bin   bios_dump.bin (Size: 16 MB / Downloads: 0)
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)