Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 460
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 104590
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 979
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3355
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 8480
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8161
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14340
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 248
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425526
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3837
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 527
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 328
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 666
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227444
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119624
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 385
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6993
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 614
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310556
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62217

[REQUEST] Acer Nitro 5 AN515-54 BIOS Unlock
#61
Hi

Could I get the advanced BIOS unlock for 

Model Name: AN-515-54
CPU: I5-9300H
GPU: GTX 1050
BIOS: Insyde v1.33

Many thanks Smile
find
quote
#62
(04-30-2023, 07:31 AM)borgatwolf3591 Wrote: Hi

Could I get the advanced BIOS unlock for 

Model Name: AN-515-54
CPU: I5-9300H
GPU: GTX 1050
BIOS: Insyde v1.33

Many thanks Smile
Hi
Need your bios dump
find
quote
#63
Hello, I have a laptop Acer Nitro 5 AN515-54-79YX and I'd like to unlock the advanced BIOS menu to configure a Raid 0 at BIOS level. Could someone help me with this?

[Image: view?usp=sharing]

BIOS vendor: Insyde
BIOS version: 1.33
BIOS download link: https://global-download.acer.com/GDFiles...ER&SC=PA_3
BIOS dump: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1_rz02km...sp=sharing


Attached Files
.bin   biosreg.bin (Size: 13 MB / Downloads: 0)
find
quote
#64
(05-04-2023, 08:07 AM)chfreitas Wrote: Hello, I have a laptop Acer Nitro 5 AN515-54-79YX and I'd like to unlock the advanced BIOS menu to configure a Raid 0 at BIOS level. Could someone help me with this?

[Image: view?usp=sharing]

BIOS vendor: Insyde
BIOS version: 1.33
Hi
Your mod completed. Check your messages

This mod for this notebook ONLY !!!
find
quote
#65
(05-04-2023, 02:06 PM)Dudu2002 Wrote:
(05-04-2023, 08:07 AM)chfreitas Wrote: Hello, I have a laptop Acer Nitro 5 AN515-54-79YX and I'd like to unlock the advanced BIOS menu to configure a Raid 0 at BIOS level. Could someone help me with this?

[Image: view?usp=sharing]

BIOS vendor: Insyde
BIOS version: 1.33
Hi
Your mod completed. Check your messages

This mod for this notebook ONLY !!!

Hello Dudu2002.

I would be so grateful if you unlock advanced options for me? This is my configuration: 

Model Name: AN-515-54
CPU: I5-9300H
GPU: GTX 1050
BIOS: Insyde v1.33 - ver. 5.0

My real need is the GPU selection option!

biosreg.bin in attachment.

Thank you so much.


Attached Files
.bin   biosreg.bin (Size: 13 MB / Downloads: 5)
find
quote
#66
Hi, I have an AN515-54-574Q (i5 9300H+GTX 1650), can I flash this mod too?
find
quote
#67
(10-10-2023, 08:53 PM)F43L Wrote: Hi, I have an AN515-54-574Q (i5 9300H+GTX 1650), can I flash this mod too?
Hi
Need your bios dump
find
quote
#68
Hello,

I have Nitro 5 AN515-54, can i also have a modded bios? Here's dump of my bios: https://easyupload.io/v7gjn3
Thank you very much Smile
find
quote
#69
(10-13-2023, 11:54 AM)Fastii Wrote: Hello,

I have Nitro 5 AN515-54, can i also have a modded bios?
Thank you very much Smile
Hi
Your mod completed. Check your messages

This mod for this notebook ONLY !!!
find
quote
#70
Hi there everyone! I would like to ask for your help because I really want to unlock my GPU Core Voltage, Power Limit and Temperature Limit using MSI Afterburner as well as CPU and RAM so that I may be able to reach its maximum stable performance when playing games on Steam.

Here are my specifications: (Gaming Laptop Model - Acer Nitro 5 AN515-54)

GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1650 4GB (GDDR5)
CPU: Intel Core I5 9300H 2.40 GHz - 4.10 GHz
RAM: 32GB
System Installed Driver: M.2 NVME
Operating System: Windows 11 23H2
BIOS: Insyde Corp. Version 1.33

What I know is if my BIOS has been modified, it will give me options to allow those I mentioned above to be available so that I may increase a little bit more performance from this gaming laptop. Please, anyone who has the same concern as mine, if you have unlocked or modified the same BIOS version, please let me know or please send me the guideline, doc, application or whatever so that I may be able to do this as well.

I look forward to this to whom may reply. Thank you so much in advance.
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)