Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 94
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 104185
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 953
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3326
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 8286
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 7921
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14337
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 246
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425498
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3836
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 525
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 325
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 653
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227422
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119610
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 384
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6990
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 612
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310553
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62217

[REQUEST] Acer Nitro 5 AN515-54 BIOS Unlock
#71
(11-11-2023, 06:57 AM)corphennicous Wrote: Hi there everyone! I would like to ask for your help because I really want to unlock my GPU Core Voltage, Power Limit and Temperature Limit using MSI Afterburner as well as CPU and RAM so that I may be able to reach its maximum stable performance when playing games on Steam.

Here are my specifications: (Gaming Laptop Model - Acer Nitro 5 AN515-54)

GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1650 4GB (GDDR5)
CPU: Intel Core I5 9300H 2.40 GHz - 4.10 GHz
RAM: 32GB
System Installed Driver: M.2 NVME
Operating System: Windows 11 23H2
BIOS: Insyde Corp. Version 1.33

What I know is if my BIOS has been modified, it will give me options to allow those I mentioned above to be available so that I may increase a little bit more performance from this gaming laptop. Please, anyone who has the same concern as mine, if you have unlocked or modified the same BIOS version, please let me know or please send me the guideline, doc, application or whatever so that I may be able to do this as well.

I look forward to this to whom may reply. Thank you so much in advance.
Hi
Need your bios dump
find
quote
#72
(11-11-2023, 07:57 AM)Dudu2002 Wrote:
(11-11-2023, 06:57 AM)corphennicous Wrote: Hi there everyone! I would like to ask for your help because I really want to unlock my GPU Core Voltage, Power Limit and Temperature Limit using MSI Afterburner as well as CPU and RAM so that I may be able to reach its maximum stable performance when playing games on Steam.

Here are my specifications: (Gaming Laptop Model - Acer Nitro 5 AN515-54)

GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1650 4GB (GDDR5)
CPU: Intel Core I5 9300H 2.40 GHz - 4.10 GHz
RAM: 32GB
System Installed Driver: M.2 NVME
Operating System: Windows 11 23H2
BIOS: Insyde Corp. Version 1.33

What I know is if my BIOS has been modified, it will give me options to allow those I mentioned above to be available so that I may increase a little bit more performance from this gaming laptop. Please, anyone who has the same concern as mine, if you have unlocked or modified the same BIOS version, please let me know or please send me the guideline, doc, application or whatever so that I may be able to do this as well.

I look forward to this to whom may reply. Thank you so much in advance.
Hi
Need your bios dump

Here it is Sir Dudu2002.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/y3prgq9xo...0.rar/file
find
quote
#73
Hi everyone,

I had a modded bios of my acer nitro AN515-54 by molfar, It was going well, but today I only changed the core clock ratio of all cores to 45 and the pc is not turning on, display is black, hdd fan all are spinning, CMOS reset for 5 mins and power reset didnt help either. But i heard it has a criitical bios recovery option using FN+ESC and when i try this, all fans run at maximum speed but it needs some files on the usb flash drive during this method. If anyone can help me out thanks.
find
quote
#74
Excuse me. I need to make a few fine adjustments on my computer and I also want to undervolt.
If possible, can you intervene in my BIOS for Advanced settings?

Here is my bios dump file: https://dosya.co/8w9rtdq9d8vv/bios_dump.rom.html

My computer is Nitro 5.
Windows 11 Pro 23H2
1660Ti, 9300H and 16GB Single Channel ram
find
quote
#75
Hello,
I want modify advanced settings, please unlock this form

-Manufacturer: Acer
-Model: AN515-54-72GJ
-Bios : 1.09 downgraded from 1.33
-Bios Type: UEFI
-Bios Download Link: https://www.sendspace.com/file/svsj4x

Thank you so much in advance!
find
quote
#76
Hello, can you unlock my bios aswell?

Bios Dump: https://www.mediafire.com/file/a2bns3ph4...18RFO/file
find
quote
#77
Hi, can someone unlock this bios file:

https://global-download.acer.com/GDFiles...SC=EMEA_13

Thanks in advance
find
quote
#78
(03-17-2024, 08:29 AM)paulfr Wrote: Hi, can someone unlock this bios file:

https://global-download.acer.com/GDFiles...SC=EMEA_13

Thanks in advance
Hi
All mods are personal
Need your bios dump
find
quote
#79
Hi, can someone help unlock my BIOS? I don't know much but I got a .bin from this thread: https://winraid.level1techs.com/t/help-h...le/34985/2
I can send it through PM's.

Also stock BIOS: https://global-download.acer.com/GDFiles...ER&SC=PA_6

Thanks!
find
quote
#80
(04-11-2024, 09:38 AM)ahyisman Wrote: Hi, can someone help unlock my BIOS?
I can send it through PM's.

Also stock BIOS: https://global-download.acer.com/GDFiles...ER&SC=PA_6

Thanks!
Hi
Need your bios dump only
Use BACKUP_Tools20 and make bios dump
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)