Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 460
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 104590
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 979
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3355
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 8480
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8161
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14340
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 248
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425526
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3837
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 527
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 328
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 666
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227444
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119624
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 385
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6993
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 614
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310556
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62217

[REQUEST] Acer Nitro 5 AN515-54 BIOS Unlock
#81
Hi! I need to unlock my GPU Core Voltage, Power Limit and Temperature Limit to reach its maximum stable performance when playing games.

Here are my specifications: (Gaming Laptop Model - Acer Nitro 5 AN515-54)

GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1650 4GB (GDDR5)
CPU: Intel Core I5 9300H 2.40 GHz - 4.10 GHz
RAM: 16GB
System Installed Driver: M.2 NVME
Operating System: Windows 10 Home Single Language
BIOS: Version 1.33

Bios Dump: https://www.mediafire.com/file/tfllhv4rs...g.bin/file

thanks in advance!
find
quote
#82
(05-09-2024, 09:36 AM)matheudsp Wrote: Hi! I need to unlock my CPU Core Voltage, Power Limit and Temperature Limit to reach its maximum stable performance when playing games.

Here are my specifications: (Gaming Laptop Model - Acer Nitro 5 AN515-54)

GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1650 4GB (GDDR5)
CPU: Intel Core I5 9300H 2.40 GHz - 4.10 GHz
RAM: 16GB
System Installed Driver: M.2 NVME
Operating System: Windows 10 Home Single Language
BIOS: Version 1.33

thanks in advance!
Hi
Your mod completed. Check your messages

This mod for this notebook ONLY !!!
find
quote
#83
Hi Dudu2002!

I see the work that you're doing and I am very thankful for all of it.

I wanted to know if it would be possible for you to help me unlock the advanced features in my BIOS (InsydeH20 v.1.30), in the following laptop:

    Acer Nitro AN515-54
    GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1650 4GB (GDDR5)
    CPU: Intel Core I5 9300H 2.40 GHz - 4.10 GHz
    RAM: 32GB
    Operating System: Windows 11 Home Single Language
    BIOS: Insyde Corp. V.1.30, 11/05/2020

If you could help me out with this, could you share a link to BACKUP_Tools20, so I can share a dump of my BIOS? I have tried using Universal Bios Backup Toolkit 2.0, and FPTW64, but they weren't successful.

Thank you so much!!
find
quote
#84
(05-13-2024, 08:54 PM)apolo451 Wrote: Hi Dudu2002!

I see the work that you're doing and I am very thankful for all of it.

I wanted to know if it would be possible for you to help me unlock the advanced features in my BIOS (InsydeH20 v.1.30), in the following laptop:

    Acer Nitro AN515-54
    GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1650 4GB (GDDR5)
    CPU: Intel Core I5 9300H 2.40 GHz - 4.10 GHz
    RAM: 32GB
    Operating System: Windows 11 Home Single Language
    BIOS: Insyde Corp. V.1.30, 11/05/2020

If you could help me out with this, could you share a link to BACKUP_Tools20, so I can share a dump of my BIOS? I have tried using Universal Bios Backup Toolkit 2.0, and FPTW64, but they weren't successful.

Thank you so much!!
Hi
Use fpt 12.0.70.1652
find
quote
#85
Hello everyone,

I'm new here and would like to unlock the advanced features of the BIOS on my laptop. From what I've seen here, do I just need to send the link to my BIOS and the specifications of my laptop? Is that all? If you need anything else, please let me know.

BIOS link: https://global-download.acer.com/GDFiles...ER&SC=PA_3

My config:

Acer Nitro AN515-54
GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1650 4GB (GDDR5)
CPU: Intel Core I5 9300H 2.40 GHz
RAM: 16GB
Operating System: Windows 11 Pro
BIOS: Insyde V.1.33
find
quote
#86
(05-24-2024, 06:06 AM)Jonas Amaral Wrote: Hello everyone,

I'm new here and would like to unlock the advanced features of the BIOS on my laptop. From what I've seen here, do I just need to send the link to my BIOS and the specifications of my laptop? Is that all? If you need anything else, please let me know.

BIOS link: https://global-download.acer.com/GDFiles...ER&SC=PA_3

My config:

Acer Nitro AN515-54
GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1650 4GB (GDDR5)
CPU: Intel Core I5 9300H 2.40 GHz
RAM: 16GB
Operating System: Windows 11 Pro
BIOS: Insyde V.1.33
Hi
Yes, need your bios dump
find
quote
#87
(05-24-2024, 06:11 AM)Dudu2002 Wrote:
(05-24-2024, 06:06 AM)Jonas Amaral Wrote: Hello everyone,

I'm new here and would like to unlock the advanced features of the BIOS on my laptop. From what I've seen here, do I just need to send the link to my BIOS and the specifications of my laptop? Is that all? If you need anything else, please let me know.

BIOS link: https://global-download.acer.com/GDFiles...ER&SC=PA_3

My config:

Acer Nitro AN515-54
    GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1650 4GB (GDDR5)
    CPU: Intel Core I5 9300H 2.40 GHz
    RAM: 16GB
    Operating System: Windows 11 Pro
    BIOS: Insyde V.1.33
Hi
Yes, need your bios dump

How can I get this bios dump?
find
quote
#88
(05-24-2024, 06:22 AM)Jonas Amaral Wrote:
(05-24-2024, 06:11 AM)Dudu2002 Wrote:
(05-24-2024, 06:06 AM)Jonas Amaral Wrote: Hello everyone,

I'm new here and would like to unlock the advanced features of the BIOS on my laptop. From what I've seen here, do I just need to send the link to my BIOS and the specifications of my laptop? Is that all? If you need anything else, please let me know.

BIOS link: https://global-download.acer.com/GDFiles...ER&SC=PA_3

My config:

Acer Nitro AN515-54
    GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1650 4GB (GDDR5)
    CPU: Intel Core I5 9300H 2.40 GHz
    RAM: 16GB
    Operating System: Windows 11 Pro
    BIOS: Insyde V.1.33
Hi
Yes, need your bios dump

How can I get this bios dump?

The link with my BIOS dump was sent to you by e-mail.
find
quote
#89
Hello everyone

I have Acer nitro 5 AN515-54

I7 9750h
rtx 2060

I want to have advanced bios to control power limit and change RAM configuration

If someone can help then I can send bios dump to PM

Thank you for advance.
find
quote
#90
(06-06-2024, 01:59 AM)Bsugar Wrote: Hello everyone

I have Acer nitro 5 AN515-54

I7 9750h
rtx 2060

Thank you for advance.
Hi
Make your bios dump
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)