Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
HP 17-BS082ND, anybody ever see this kin...
Last Post: williamrodgers
Today 05:34 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 1812
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
Yesterday 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6428
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Yesterday 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14058
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 146
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424600
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3665
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 334
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 239
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 355
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224988
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119224
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 305
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6824
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 450
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309863
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62015
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 667
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20329
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169466
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6406

[REQUEST] Acer Nitro 5 AN515-55 BIOS Unlock
#51
Hello,
I have an Acer Nitro 5 AN515-55 and I would like to unlock all options possible in the advanced menu.
I also want to be able to change Hardware ID.
I have RTX 3060 and and an I5-10300H. My bios is up to date... I don't know to dump even if i'd follow the guide on the wiki.
Thanks for your help.
find
quote
#52
Hi, may I request help to unhide the advanced menu in my AN515-55 bios? Thank you
find
quote
#53
Hi, may I request help to unhide the advanced menu in my AN515-55 bios? Thank you
find
quote
#54
Hi, I have an Acer nitro 5 an515-55 i7-10750h and RTX 2060, the power limit for my GPU is only 80 watts. This casuses my gpu to power throttle when playing demanding games, but because of my bios, I can't change the power limit at all. I just want to know if the modded bios would allow me to change the power limit of my GPU.
find
quote
#55
Hey, i don't know how to dump my bios, for you could edit it, can you help me please? My bios from Acer Nitro 5 AN515-55-517N
find
quote
#56
Hello, I want to ask you to make me a bios with the ability to change the available settings for the processor and RAM.
Or almost everything that is available.
Do you need a bios.bin dump?
find
quote
#57
Anyone can help me to get a unlocked bios, i need the advanced settings

My current bios:https://global-download.acer.com/GDFiles/BIOS/BIOS/BIOS_Acer_2.06_A_A.zip?acerid=637684771735744024&Step1=NOTEBOOK&Step2=NITRO&Step3=NITRO%20AN515-55&OS=ALL&LC=es&BC=ACER&SC=PA_2

Bios Dump:https://www.mediafire.com/file/yzakvtkffawmeyh/biosreg.bin/file

Results20:https://www.mediafire.com/file/q35czohfkhuq9ww/results20.rar/file

Vars.txt:https://www.mediafire.com/file/de7fo4mj7psgx8h/vars.txt/file

I can give more info if it's not enough
find
quote
#58
Hello, I also need help unlocking my bios for advanced settings.
The exact model is AN515-55-78Q0. BIOS: InsydeH2O v2.01
I don't know how to dump bios, but I will do my best to be of help.

I want to be able to enable XMP on my laptop. Thank you very much.
find
quote
#59
Hello, needed help unlocking bios.
Model: AN515-55-55GK
BIOS: InsydeH20 v2 (v5)

Vars.txt: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1jm3Qk5A...sp=sharing

---
[offtop]
Wanted to do it myself, but cant get how to find exact byte, and do not damage my laptop while trying to unlock. (Most likely, by simply making changes to the "setup" parameters, I will not break anything, but still... One of 1200 bytes can be "that" one.)
[/offtop]
find
quote
#60
Hello, I want to ask you to make me a bios with the ability to change the available settings for the processor and RAM.
Or almost everything that is available.
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)