Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
Today 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 50
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
Yesterday 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 117
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
Yesterday 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1221849
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
Yesterday 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 118874
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 146
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6632
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 254
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 308887
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61701
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 439
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20081
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 168754
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6117
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 652
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5610
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 60898
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274788
Advanced BIOS Unlock machenike l15p
Last Post: ztazzy
09-20-2026 09:28 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 764
[REQUEST] Hystou S200 BIOS unlock
Last Post: Onyicho
09-20-2026 05:58 PM
» Replies: 33
» Views: 24730
[REQUEST] Lenovo G500 (78CNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: imtemporaryhelloworl
09-19-2026 07:06 AM
» Replies: 1235
» Views: 694699

[REQUEST] Aorus x7 DT v8 bios unlock
#11
(06-10-2020, 01:35 PM)genius239 Wrote:
(06-10-2020, 12:53 PM)xemnes Wrote: what like take a picture of the advanced menu in the bios?

Yes~by phone or camera to capture.

I forgot to inject new security tab in modded ,only it has option"secure boot".
I'll give you another modded next time ,i'm going to sleeping now.

here you go https://i.imgur.com/HfY8N7V.jpg

and ok, thank you. didnt really bother checking any of the other tabs other than the new second advanced tab so i could undervolt.
find
quote
#12
hello again, is it possible to combine the duplicate menus in the bios? for example, i have 2 advanced menus.
find
quote
#13
Star 
Hello,

I need assistance with unlocking my bios (FB03). I have already changed the variable 0xA12 to 0x0, but I got this error at the end (see the picture), saying: offset is out of range..

Since the error is shown after a successful variable change, I'm guessing it's all good.

When I booted back into Windows, I also did a bios dump, which can be found here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1_dOHCpL...sp=sharing


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
   
find
quote
#14
(06-09-2020, 10:27 PM)genius239 Wrote: Hi~guy
There are no options like "secure boot" on default bios of gigabyte laptops ,so you can't let usb device to visit uefi environment ,but if you want to re-flash mod bios , it need change few setup variable in efi shell environment.

Now, please read this article and following its step"5. Change BIOS Lock Variable"  to change variable 0xA12 to 0x0 , 0xA12 was variable of option"bios lock" correspond with you provided bios.


After the variable change and return to OS  ,use this tool to dump bios and attach it(run dump.bat as administrator) ,i'll edit it for you.

Please help unlock my bios AORUS X7 DT V8. I already Changed BIOS lock variable from 0xA12 to 0x0. I am attaching my bios dump. 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1PthP4Am...share_link
find
quote
#15
(03-03-2023, 07:05 PM)romaatlant Wrote: Please help unlock my bios AORUS X7 DT V8. I already Changed BIOS lock variable from 0xA12 to 0x0. I am attaching my bios dump. 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1PthP4Am...share_link

Hi~your modded was done ,plz check pm.
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)