Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
Yesterday 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 115
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
Yesterday 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 113
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 176
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1222412
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 118936
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 190
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6672
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 294
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309054
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61807
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 499
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20136
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 168890
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6179
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 701
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5658
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 60978
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274837
Advanced BIOS Unlock machenike l15p
Last Post: ztazzy
09-20-2026 09:28 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 812
[REQUEST] Hystou S200 BIOS unlock
Last Post: Onyicho
09-20-2026 05:58 PM
» Replies: 33
» Views: 24763

[REQUEST] Asrock AB350M Pro4 SLIC 2.1
#11
Thanks. You rock. The bios installed properly. Now I need to get windows running to see if it is going to activate properly.

Right now, I cloned a disk running in another machine, but it won't boot in the asrock for some reason. blue screens with a non-accessible boot device.
Probably need the USB patch....
find
quote
#12
-Motherboard Manufacturer and Model : AsRock - AB450M Pro4
-Bios Revision : 1.20
-Bios SLIC : DELL SLIC 2.1 or 2.2 or 2.4
-Bios Link :http://asrock.pc.cdn.bitgravity.com/BIOS...20)ROM.zip


or http://asrock.pc.cdn.bitgravity.com/BIOS...20)ROM.zip

Thanks in advance!

I have modified the bios by Phoenixtool273, but when I flash it back by instantflash or afu win or afudos, it always prompt "secure flash rom verify fail", so I also have tried the fpt to flash it, but the fpt will not work under the amd platform.

I need your help!

Thanks again!
find
quote
#13
Hello,
I would like to request modded bios
-Motherboard Manufacturer and Model : AsRock - AB350 Pro4
-Bios Revision : 6.30
-Bios SLIC : Asus SLIC 2.1
-BIOS Link: https://www.asrock.com/MB/AMD/AB350%20Pr...u.asp#BIOS
find
quote
#14
(09-20-2018, 08:01 AM)shfjy Wrote: -Motherboard Manufacturer and Model : AsRock - AB450M Pro4
-Bios Revision : 1.20
-Bios SLIC : DELL SLIC 2.1 or 2.2 or 2.4
-Bios Link :http://asrock.pc.cdn.bitgravity.com/BIOS...20)ROM.zip


or http://asrock.pc.cdn.bitgravity.com/BIOS...20)ROM.zip

Thanks in advance!

I have modified the bios by Phoenixtool273, but when I flash it back by instantflash or afu win or afudos, it always prompt "secure flash rom verify fail", so I also have tried the fpt to flash it, but the fpt will not work under the amd platform.

I need your help!

Thanks again!
I have one that was modded for me, and worked like a champ.
find
quote
#15
(03-01-2020, 11:31 AM)scrungy_doolittle Wrote:
(09-20-2018, 08:01 AM)shfjy Wrote: -Motherboard Manufacturer and Model : AsRock - AB450M Pro4
-Bios Revision : 1.20
-Bios SLIC : DELL SLIC 2.1 or 2.2 or 2.4
-Bios Link :http://asrock.pc.cdn.bitgravity.com/BIOS...20)ROM.zip


or http://asrock.pc.cdn.bitgravity.com/BIOS...20)ROM.zip

Thanks in advance!

I have modified the bios by Phoenixtool273, but when I flash it back by instantflash or afu win or afudos, it always prompt "secure flash rom verify fail", so I also have tried the fpt to flash it, but the fpt will not work under the amd platform.

I need your help!

Thanks again!
I have one that was modded for me, and worked like a champ.

Please post it here.  Thanks in advance.
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)