Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 103
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424447
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3618
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 279
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 205
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 305
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224505
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119169
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 273
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6786
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 405
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309718
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61964
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 623
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20278
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169310
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6350
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 824
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5796
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61200

[REQUEST] Asus EX-B250-V7 unhide iGPU configuration
#1
Hello,

I have this motherboard and bios does not allow to configure iGPU.
Is it possible to unlock/unhide these options in the bios?
Here is the link to the bios file (CAP format) https://dlcdnets.asus.com/pub/ASUS/mb/LG...I-1402.zip
It seems to be AMI Aptio V platform.

thanks a lot !
find
quote
#2
(02-12-2021, 08:41 AM)bouc Wrote: Hello,

I have this motherboard and bios does not allow to configure iGPU.
Is it possible to unlock/unhide these options in the bios?
Here is the link to the bios file (CAP format) https://dlcdnets.asus.com/pub/ASUS/mb/LG...I-1402.zip
It seems to be AMI Aptio V platform.

thanks a lot !
Hi~

Make a bios dump with this tool and attach.

find
quote
#3
Hi
Thanks for your answer. As I don't have windows installed, I did dump with flashrom. Is it ok?
here it is dump.rom.bz2 - 8.0 MB
Thanks !!
find
quote
#4
Any tools or utility is well as long as it can re-write mod to bios chip normally.
Now try this mod and response the result.
https://dropapk.to/uj0i2ntyhyv0

*. Graphics Configuration you need is under Advanced>System Agent (SA) Configuration

find
quote
#5
Hello,
Thanks a lot !!!
It is working flawlessly Smile
I see that you did unlock a lot of options Smile
Thanks you so much !
find
quote
#6
It's great !Smile

find
quote
#7
(02-16-2021, 12:16 PM)genius239 Wrote: It's great !Smile
Hello, can you please help me ? I have exactly the same problem. I have the same bios version like the author. I'm not very familiar with flashing. The asus ez flash supports only .cap files. How can I flash the bios with your modified .rom file ? Is there any utility I can use from windows ? Or is there any way to convert .rom into .cap ? Thanks for help  Idea
find
quote
#8
(02-23-2021, 03:26 PM)skramv1 Wrote:
(02-16-2021, 12:16 PM)genius239 Wrote: It's great !Smile
Hello, can you please help me ? I have exactly the same problem. I have the same bios version like the author. I'm not very familiar with flashing. The asus ez flash supports only .cap files. How can I flash the bios with your modified .rom file ? Is there any utility I can use from windows ? Or is there any way to convert .rom into .cap ? Thanks for help  Idea
Make a bios dump with this tool and attach.

find
quote
#9
(02-23-2021, 10:14 PM)genius239 Wrote:
(02-23-2021, 03:26 PM)skramv1 Wrote:
(02-16-2021, 12:16 PM)genius239 Wrote: It's great !Smile
Hello, can you please help me ? I have exactly the same problem. I have the same bios version like the author. I'm not very familiar with flashing. The asus ez flash supports only .cap files. How can I flash the bios with your modified .rom file ? Is there any utility I can use from windows ? Or is there any way to convert .rom into .cap ? Thanks for help  Idea
Make a bios dump with this tool and attach.
Here it is 

https://katfile.com/y95kkag5nrtv/dump.rom.html
find
quote
#10
(02-24-2021, 12:51 AM)skramv1 Wrote:
(02-23-2021, 10:14 PM)genius239 Wrote:
(02-23-2021, 03:26 PM)skramv1 Wrote:
(02-16-2021, 12:16 PM)genius239 Wrote: It's great !Smile
Hello, can you please help me ? I have exactly the same problem. I have the same bios version like the author. I'm not very familiar with flashing. The asus ez flash supports only .cap files. How can I flash the bios with your modified .rom file ? Is there any utility I can use from windows ? Or is there any way to convert .rom into .cap ? Thanks for help  Idea
Make a bios dump with this tool and attach.
Here it is 

https://katfile.com/y95kkag5nrtv/dump.rom.html
Try this mod and respond the result to me.

https://dropapk.to/iziu4t9kn2sx

find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)