Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Today 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 35
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Today 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424245
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3567
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 232
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 167
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 260
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1223980
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119115
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 242
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6749
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 363
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309578
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61914
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 576
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20230
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169180
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6281
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 778
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5745
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61131

[REQUEST] Asus GL703GM BIOS Unlock
#11
That grub shows offset is out of range, so maybe not working, but seems like it worked since FPT worked.

Lets check and be sure. Please re-dump the BIOS via FPT now and send me the file >> FPTw.exe -bios -d biosregpostflash.bin
Then I will check to be sure the mods are being flashed in, and can then check again and make sure I didn't miss something.
find
quote
#12
(04-12-2019, 10:59 PM)Lost_N_BIOS Wrote: That grub shows offset is out of range, so maybe not working, but seems like it worked since FPT worked.

Lets check and be sure.  Please re-dump the BIOS via FPT now and send me the file >> FPTw.exe -bios -d biosregpostflash.bin
Then I will check to be sure the mods are being flashed in, and can then check again and make sure I didn't miss something.
This is the postflash.bin


Attached Files
.bin   biosregpostflash.bin (Size: 8 MB / Downloads: 12)
find
quote
#13
Thanks, it's being flashed in. So, this BIOS must pull at least this variable from NVRAM or AMITSE/SetupData vs getting it from Setup, so that's why BIOS lock is enabled again after reflash. I'll fix it in all locations now, normally only setup module edit is needed for this.

Please show me image of your BIOS "Boot" page now before I do anything else, this should be done with the BIOS I modified for you
If this page has not changed then I will need to redo the mod and remove the Boot Tab switch, you may not notice differences, but I can tell once you show me image so I'll let you know.
find
quote
#14
(04-14-2019, 11:25 PM)Lost_N_BIOS Wrote: Thanks, it's being flashed in.  So, this BIOS must pull at least this variable from NVRAM or AMITSE/SetupData vs getting it from Setup, so that's why BIOS lock is enabled again after reflash.  I'll fix it in all locations now, normally only setup module edit is needed for this.

Please show me image of your BIOS "Boot" page now before I do anything else, this should be done with the BIOS I modified for you
If this page has not changed then I will need to redo the mod and remove the Boot Tab switch, you may not notice differences, but I can tell once you show me image so I'll let you know.

So now you 'll give me another modded bios? 
This is the boot page


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
   
find
quote
#15
Yes, I will make new BIOS, thanks for the boot page image! Please wait and I will make you new BIOS, maybe done tonight if I have time.

This is not mod BIOS boot page, and now I see biosregpostflash.bin you sent is from M1 BIOS I gave you initially. Please try FPT flashing in M2 now and see if Boot page changes, and if other menus appear or not. Then, if not, I will send new BIOS.
find
quote
#16
(04-15-2019, 07:58 AM)Lost_N_BIOS Wrote: Yes, I will make new BIOS, thanks for the boot page image!  Please wait and I will make you new BIOS, maybe done tonight if I have time.

This is not mod BIOS boot page, and now I see biosregpostflash.bin you sent is from M1 BIOS I gave you initially.  Please try FPT flashing in M2 now and see if Boot page changes, and if other menus appear or not.  Then, if not, I will send new BIOS.
Same result whit m2 flash...also the boot page and the fpt flash so i think i've to wait your new bios but take your time, don't worry  Rolleyes


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
   
find
quote
#17
Boot page is the same as your images on post #14 for BIOS M2? Are you sure? If not, I believe you, just want to confirm before I make more BIOS for you.
find
quote
#18
(04-16-2019, 01:23 AM)Lost_N_BIOS Wrote: Boot page is the same as your images on post #14 for BIOS M2?  Are you sure?  If not, I believe you, just want to confirm before I make more BIOS for you.

Yes, it's the same boot page. Identical results
find
quote
#19
Thanks, I will redo from scratch, with less enabled things and see if that helps! This BIOS unusual, they tried to hide stuff, so it's new method to me, well at least in new section of BIOS vs normal one and some stuff not laid out exactly the same as usual. If these fail, I will remove the swapped "Boot" section and try for only new Advanced and Chipset

BIOS Lock should now always be disabled too.... Hopefully, unless they've hidden that some other additional place (I disabled in 6 places, that should be all there needs to be, they copied stuff into to many areas as it is Big Grin)
http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=01797361237701030548

Please test in the following order >> MM1 >> MM2 >> MM3 >> MM3B
find
quote
#20
(04-17-2019, 01:42 AM)Lost_N_BIOS Wrote: Thanks, I will redo from scratch, with less enabled things and see if that helps!  This BIOS unusual, they tried to hide stuff, so it's new method to me, well at least in new section of BIOS vs normal one and some stuff not laid out exactly the same as usual.  If these fail, I will remove the swapped "Boot" section and try for only new Advanced and Chipset

BIOS Lock should now always be disabled too.... Hopefully, unless they've hidden that some other additional place (I disabled in 6 places, that should be all there needs to be, they copied stuff into to many areas as it is Big Grin)
http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=01797361237701030548

Please test in the following order >> MM1 >> MM2 >> MM3 >> MM3B

Any update? Is it possible to unlock bios features from gl703gm? i am willing to donate nicely if it's possible.
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)