Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Today 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424183
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3562
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 224
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 165
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 255
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1223863
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119108
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 237
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6742
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 357
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309537
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61907
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 570
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20225
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169164
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6269
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 773
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5740
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61121
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274957

[REQUEST] Asus IPIBL-LA 45-nm CPU support
#31
(11-16-2018, 03:25 AM)kubetts Wrote: You can try to recover like described here
https://www.bios-mods.com/bios-recovery/...-recovery/

Use this bios file, it's 5.13 IPIBL-LA renamed

@kubetts
WOW thank you for responding -- and super quickly no less.  I assumed that a basic board like this wouldn't have any BIOS recovery options so I didn't even look and wasn't expecting anyone to proactively try to help me with it.

I'll have to try this tonight when I get home from work.

Thanks again!  I'll report back on whether it worked or not.
find
quote
#32
Well, this didn't work although I don't have a PS/2 keyboard like the recovery instructions suggest.  I'll have to see if I can dig one up.  Even if I get one I'm not super hopeful that this will work.
find
quote
#33
Question 
Hello, I have Asus IPIBL-LA Motherboard (775 Socket - G33 Chipset) with 5.13 BIOS (latest version). It supports 65nm CPU. I want to use this motherboard with Xeon E5450 (45nm) or Intel Core 2 Quad Q9400 (45nm). Can anyone modding this bios ?


Attached Files
.rom   513.rom (Size: 1 MB / Downloads: 4)
find
quote
#34
(11-01-2018, 08:28 AM)kubetts Wrote: Flashed IPIBL-LB 5.43 bios and installed Q9500 CPU. 
Everything works fine, ethernet too.
Some issues with usb ports. Maybe different chipset. I'll try to resolve it
Thanks
How did you manage to get the ethernet working???
find
quote
#35
(12-14-2020, 05:08 PM)goldbird Wrote:
(11-01-2018, 08:28 AM)kubetts Wrote: Flashed IPIBL-LB 5.43 bios and installed Q9500 CPU. 
Everything works fine, ethernet too.
Some issues with usb ports. Maybe different chipset. I'll try to resolve it
Thanks
How did you manage to get the ethernet working???

Solved! Just reset the bios (clear cmos with the jumper) and the ethernet adapter is working again!!!
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)