Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Today 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424177
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3560
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 223
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 165
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 254
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1223843
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119104
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 237
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6741
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 356
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309531
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61906
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 569
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20223
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169162
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6267
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 772
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5739
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61119
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274956

[REQUEST] Asus IPIBL-LB Bios Unlock
#21
Question 
Hello guys, I wanted to know if there is any way to make overclock with my bios Pegatron Benicia 1.1 motherboard.
Manufacturer's motherboard: Asus IPIBL-LB
HP / Compaq name: Benicia-GL8E.
When I enter the bios to overclock the cpu, I do not have the advanced features.
Can you help me? to make a mod BIOS for this motherboard?
find
quote
#22
Well, I'm not so sure if they had any hidden options, Also is it possible to make a custom BIOS?

(BTW, I included the BIOS exe thing. As now we can't find this piece of software anywhere more.) (Not modified, for who needs to download the original SP46442.exe or IPIBL-LB 5.43 Bios.)

(Bios Version 5.43)


Attached Files
.zip   sp46442.zip (Size: 1.4 MB / Downloads: 146)
find
quote
#23
Thx, my mobo was still running 5.37 or something:-)
find
quote
#24
Thanks for including the BIOS for that motherboard. Such a strange thing for HP to remove all traces of it from their website. I understand no longer offering support, but that seems a little extreme.
find
quote
#25
Hello all, 
I have an unusual request...
It's possibile to remove or disable the Network adapter group from the boot order?
There aren't option to disable it, only one to disable internal network adapter.

I would disabled it because the computer won't turn on if the network cable was connected, but once you disconnect it, it will boot up, so I linked the problem to the bios order.

BIOS: AMI 5.43 (09/10/2009)
Chipset: Intel G33
Motherboard: Benicia 1.01 (https://support.hp.com/us-en/product/hp-.../c01324212)

Any help will be appreciated,
Thanks in advanced!
find
quote
#26
Hello please could someone kindly help me with unlocking my bios or new unlocked bios?
Instructions on how to? Install new bios? Please
I can’t overclock cpu or overclock ram
AMI
BIOS ID: 64-0543-000001-00101111-091009-Bearlake
BIOS OEM BIOS DATE: 09/10/09 10:25:18 VER:5.43-5.43
Chipset: Intel 29C0 Rev 2
Manufacturer Hewlett-Packard
Motherboard: NF335AA-ABZ a6664it

Thank you
find
quote
#27
Hello, i have a old computer - hp compaq dx2400 
motherboard - asus IPIBL-LB 
bios version: 5.43 -  https://www.bios-mods.com/forum/attachme...?aid=12751

I need to i want to be able to overklock a processor or RAM on this motherboard


find
quote
#28
Hi,
I have this quite old motherboard Asus IPIBL-LB inside an HP Pavilion a6325. The Wake On Lan option in the Power menu seems to be enabled, but I can't find it after flashing the BIOS. I'm not really sure why it happens, but reading on the forum it seems like it is releated to the "magic string" of bits that enables or disables these things.
I have uploaded both the BIOS update utility by HP and the extracted BIOS from said utility here: https://gofile.io/d/e98ydV.

This is what AMIBCP shows: [Image: ETX98FR.png]
Can anyone help me?
Thanks
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)