Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Today 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 39
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Today 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424253
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3567
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 232
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 168
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 261
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1223996
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119116
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 242
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6749
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 363
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309584
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61916
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 578
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20230
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169181
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6281
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 778
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5745
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61132

[REQUEST] Asus ROG GL702VSK Bios unlock
#31
Here is a little video showing the bios contents (I am sorry I am a bit shaky):

find
quote
#32
Wow, you can edit posts here you know Big Grin

Sorry I missed BIOS lock disable on so many of those, I thought I did it on the base and then realized I didn't, so went back and redid the unlock and I thought I got them all, very sorry for the hassles with that! I checked a few, and they are disabled at setup as I thought, so this BIOS must also need it disabled at NVRAM/AMIBCP too - will do from now on -

Wait! All files and BIOS Lock disabled just the same, so all the ones you said it's disabled vs the ones it's not, all are set the same and disabled in setup as I originally thought. When you run into this, it must be due to you reflashing stock BIOS, that is only time it would be re-enabled. So expect this, if you flash stock BIOS, it will be re-enabled again always.

Thank you for the testing, and report back on all these. Give me some more time to look over all this, and dig back into the BIOS again and see if I can find the solution or think out new round of testing to stab at it again. I have some ideas, and the list I wrote out makes 14 BIOS, so hopefully you will be ready for round two. Sorry I don't have one of these so I could do all this testing myself Big Grin

* Edit - sorry, didn't see your last post until I posted this reply. What's the video for? I don't need to see your BIOS settings in a video, unless you are wanting to show me something, if yes please explain otherwise I can't watch the video due to limited internet here
find
quote
#33
(05-01-2019, 12:58 AM)Lost_N_BIOS Wrote: Wait!  All files and BIOS Lock disabled just the same, so all the ones you said it's disabled vs the ones it's not, all are set the same and disabled in setup as I originally thought.  When you run into this, it must be due to you reflashing stock BIOS, that is only time it would be re-enabled.  So expect this, if you flash stock BIOS, it will be re-enabled again always.

I only reflashed stock bios when getting a lock - as to be able to get into bios and disable it again Wink

Thanks for all your work so far!  Cool And the video was for you to see how this bios looked live, as a little help maybe. I am sorry for your bandwith limitation. Would you like screenshots instead? Its just... I wanna help as much as possible. I really appreciate the time you are putting into this.
find
quote
#34
You're welcome!

And yes, I assumed that with the stock BIOS, only mentioned since each report back you mentioned it was locked so I was telling you why. Each reflash test, you can do from DOS FPT and not have to flash in stock BIOS again.

No worries on the video, I assumed something like you mentioned, so no need for me to see. No, I don't need to see BIOS images either, it wont help. What would help is me having this system in hand Big Grin Otherwise you're stuck with all the testing. Thing is most all these BIOS are unlocked in similar ways, except these GL702V's, the coding where we make changes to do this all looks same as others that unlock just fine too, so it's hard to figure out what does/doesn't work and why/why not. At least for me, someone here probably knows the difference needed much quicker due to having already figured these out, but it's not too friendly around here sometimes so seems people don't like to discuss such out in the open like I would.

Will send you new set to test soon, maybe tonight if I have time to get it done
find
quote
#35
Sorry for the delay! Please test these in the following order, stop on the first one you get new advanced (First two, switch advanced attempt so if it works there will be only one advanced, rest if they work will be two advanced menus)

1Switch.rom
1SwitchBCP.rom
2ShortAdd.rom
2ShortAddBCP.rom
3adshortremoveshort.rom
3adshortremoveshortBCP.rom
4L0000.rom
4L0000BCP.rom
5L9090.rom
5L9090BCP.rom
6LFFFF.rom
6LFFFFBCP.rom
7-12FF.rom
7-12FFBCP.rom
8-1200.rom
8-1200BCP.rom

http://www.filedropper.com/mzwizard-testrnd2

If none of these get it, I'll PM Feluchi and see if he'll help you, I'm pretty sure he knows how to unlock these
find
quote
#36
So, all a fail above or did you miss that post?
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)