Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Today 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 67
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Today 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424310
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3593
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 257
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 191
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 286
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224186
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119151
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 265
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6770
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 381
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309636
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61947
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 603
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20256
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169211
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6310
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 804
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5772
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61162

[REQUEST] Asus ROG Strix G15 (G512LI) BIOS Unlock
#1
Hi there, I need some help. I've been trying a lot to modify my BIOS, but I have no idea what's wrong. My dumps don't seem to be any different from just downloaded BIOS from official site.

Tried AFUWIN and other stuff, nothing helped me to mod my BIOS. 

I would like to have any advanced settings unlocked, but especially RAM, power and CPU options.

Thank you very much in advance!

BIOS link: https://dlcdnets.asus.com/pub/ASUS/Gamin...IAS310.zip
find
quote
#2
So, good news, I found out how to make proper dump and I did it. Next question is how to bypass ERROR 167 in FPT and how do I mod BIOS and remove locks, which won't let me do it?

Please, help me, I want to mod it very much!

P.S. did a dump with FPT and it seems like I can edit it in AMIBCP...
find
quote
#3
@Kugumin

Make a bios dump with this tool and attach.(run dump.bat as administrator)
I would attempts to edit it.

find
quote
#4
(06-17-2021, 04:42 AM)genius239 Wrote: @Kugumin

Make a bios dump with this tool and attach.(run dump.bat as administrator)
I would attempts to edit it.

Did a dump. Here it is


Attached Files
.zip   G512LI_dump.zip (Size: 6.97 MB / Downloads: 49)
find
quote
#5
Please check your pm.

find
quote
#6
Tried your mod. It works. Advanced menu with all settings is unlocked! Thank you very much. I'll donate you when I will be able Smile
find
quote
#7
(06-18-2021, 07:16 AM)Kugumin Wrote: Tried your mod. It works. Advanced menu with all settings is unlocked! Thank you very much. I'll donate you when I will be able Smile

I would expect  it and hope you're trustworthy.. Smile

find
quote
#8
(06-19-2021, 02:55 AM)genius239 Wrote:
(06-18-2021, 07:16 AM)Kugumin Wrote: Tried your mod. It works. Advanced menu with all settings is unlocked! Thank you very much. I'll donate you when I will be able Smile

I would expect  it and hope you're trustworthy.. Smile
My BIOS got updated to 311. It will be nice if you could update the mod. I'll attach new dump. Also, about donate, I'll do that ASAP. Hopefully waiting.  Blush

P.S. Also it would be nice if I can contact you in Telegram for example


Attached Files
.zip   G512LI_311.zip (Size: 6.96 MB / Downloads: 31)
find
quote
#9
Hi, I am trying to unlock my bios, so i can access XMP and modify RAM speeds etc. I have attached my BIOS dump. Please can you help me Smile will be  much appreciated.


Attached Files
.zip   dump.zip (Size: 6.97 MB / Downloads: 11)
find
quote
#10
@troubleinspace

Around April ,i've made a bios mod for an ASUS GU502LW ,it configure a 10750H processor. After the laptop owner repeated test the memory tweak ,we got a summary ,except i7-10875H or higher processor , other processor memory freq will be locked at maximum 2933mhz by IMC(Integrated Memory Controller) ,even you adjust memory options in the bios. Especially you installed non-official memory module.

Due to your laptop is configure a i5-10300H ,so the result you can imagine. In fact ,ddr4 3000(2933mhz) is the best stable freq in a laptop i thought ,if you consider the temperature and other restrictions. Not all laptops can stably run ddr4 3200mhz or more.

Here is a sample that run memory freq at 3200mhz in G732LWS.
https://239239.blogspot.com/2021/01/G732...rvolt.html

find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)