Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
Today 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 63
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
Today 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 83
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
Yesterday 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 141
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
Yesterday 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1222101
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
Yesterday 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 118902
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 162
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6644
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 267
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 308949
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61734
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 457
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20102
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 168820
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6134
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 664
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5622
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 60936
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274806
Advanced BIOS Unlock machenike l15p
Last Post: ztazzy
09-20-2026 09:28 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 778
[REQUEST] Hystou S200 BIOS unlock
Last Post: Onyicho
09-20-2026 05:58 PM
» Replies: 33
» Views: 24736

[REQUEST] Asus TUF FX506LI BIOS Unlock
#1
Hello,

I need unlock all hidden options (CSM, XMP,...) for BIOS 309 for ASUS FX506LI.


Please help full unlock.
find
quote
#2
@cronyx76

Make a bios dump with this tool then attach.(run dump.bat as administrator)
I'll edit it.

edit
=========
I forgot to say ,only i7-10875h can overclocking memory freq more than 2933mhz ,others will be locked at ddr4 2933 by imc(Integrated Memory Controller).
So ,xmp feature is useless for you.

find
quote
#3
(07-25-2021, 08:03 PM)genius239 Wrote: @cronyx76

Make a bios dump with this tool then attach.(run dump.bat as administrator)
I'll edit it.

edit
=========
I forgot to say ,only i7-10875h can overclocking memory freq more than 2933mhz ,others will be locked at ddr4 2933 by imc(Integrated Memory Controller).
So ,xmp feature is useless for you.

For FX506LI


Attached Files
.zip   dump.zip (Size: 4.91 MB / Downloads: 23)
find
quote
#4
@cronyx76

Your mod was done ,please check your PM.

find
quote
#5
Hello! Basically just want an unlocked BIOS so I can use the throttlestopper to undervolt my cpu since this is a new laptop and it gets pretty hot and from my knowledge I can make it significantly undervolted while achieving slightly less performance, which I'm okay with. Thank you in advance. Cheers.
find
quote
#6
@DMC_STALIN

I can help you out to edit this bios and unlock most of useful options in the bios. And i would tell how to activate Throttlestop ,but i will also tell you what a weird problems you will fact later.



1. Disable CFG Lock and Overclocking Lock in the bios ,then you could activate the Throttlestop. (Intel XTU need "XTU Interface" enable )

2. But on newer bios version , after the machine shut down  then you turn it on again , option Overclocking Lock will be enable automatically then the Throttlestop would be unavailable again.
So ,it means that you need to re-set the CFG Lock and Overclocking Lock every boot up or re-boot to activate Throttlestop. I didn't know how to solve this issue yet.


3. Currently you could do a little undervolt under Advanced => Voltage Configuration.(It has maximum restiction at -80mv)

4. Before we start the bios modification ,please disable Bitlocker at first.

5.  Please make a bios dump with this tool then attach this file.(Run dump.bat as administrator)

find
quote
#7
Hello!
Thank you very much for the quick reply.
That information about throttlestop is very useful. Did you mean going to "Advance>Voltage configuration" - inside the ThrottleStop application or somewhere in Windows?
And I am familiar with overclocking/undervolting on my main machine, so if this is the case I would just undervolt the CPU and the GPU a little bit in the BIOS itself.
"4. Before we start the bios modification ,please disable Bitlocker at first." - how and where do I do that, if you don't mind guiding me through this.
5. Here is the BAT Dump file as you requested:
find
quote
#8
Was not able to attach the file here so here is the link to it on the Mega server:
https://mega.nz/file/4Ro0TA6L#7z0pRr3Sbx...yvU6W0uNWA
find
quote
#9
@DMC_STALIN


1. Advanced => Voltage Configuration is in the bios.
2. Please search how to disable Bitlocker thyself in the internet , im not a laptops user.
3. I can't see any files attached.

I will offline now ,it's 01:30 A.M. now.

find
quote
#10
No problem I will look it up and disable it myself.
I have attached a link with the dump file, I couldn't attach it here for some reason.
Have a goodnight, let me know if there is anything else I need to do whenever you come back online.

Cheers!

Here is the link to the Dump File: https://mega.nz/file/4Ro0TA6L#7z0pRr3Sbx...yvU6W0uNWA
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)