Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 460
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 104591
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 979
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3355
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 8481
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8163
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14341
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 248
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425535
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3838
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 528
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 328
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 667
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227470
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119626
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 385
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6994
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 615
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310559
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62217

[REQUEST] Bios Unlock Asus ROG GL552VW
Hi, Is any unlocked GL552VW BIOS to enable wake on usb?
find
quote
(12-06-2023, 04:27 PM)corsario28 Wrote: Hi, Is any unlocked GL552VW BIOS to enable wake on usb?

Hello, no.
find
quote
Hello,
I want to make the GPU thermal throttle limit higher. Is that possible with unlocked bios?
The download link to the bios dump is not active.

Can I have a new one?
find
quote
(01-11-2024, 05:43 PM)fzf Wrote: Hello,

The download link to the bios dump is not active.

Can I have a new one?

Hello! To prepare your bios dump, you can use backup tool from link below. Extract archive with backup tool on the Desktop and run backup tool as Administrator.
Backup utility will create archive "results.rar" on the Desktop. You can post here this archive "results.rar", or upload it into any fileserver and post here the link.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/nmuf9g
find
quote
(01-12-2024, 12:22 AM)feluchi Wrote:
(01-11-2024, 05:43 PM)fzf Wrote: Hello,

The download link to the bios dump is not active.

Can I have a new one?

Hello! To prepare your bios dump, you can use backup tool from link below. Extract archive with backup tool on the Desktop and run backup tool as Administrator.
Backup utility will create archive "results.rar" on the Desktop. You can post here this archive "results.rar", or upload it into any fileserver and post here the link.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/j2fl70

Here you go!


Attached Files
.rar   results.rar (Size: 5.32 MB / Downloads: 4)
find
quote
Hi feluchi, I kindly ask for your assistance with unlocking my BIOS (version GL552VW.304 )
I've uploaded the results.rar to https://www.sendspace.com/file/8k5864
Kind regards!
find
quote
Hello

I'd like to have the 304 bios unlocked; however, I've tried to download the tool from the link that you provided, but there isn't any file avaiable, could you please tell me the name of the tool or share a new link?

thank you!
find
quote
(09-17-2024, 01:26 AM)mrmitrich Wrote: Hello

I'd like to have the 304 bios unlocked; however, I've tried to download the tool from the link that you provided, but there isn't any file avaiable, could you please tell me the name of the tool or share a new link?

thank you!

Hello, you can post here your file bios backup.  To create your bios backup, you can use attached Backup Tool. Extract attached archive on the Desktop and run Backup Tool as Administrator (right click mouse). Program will create archive "results" directly on the Desktop. You can post here this archive "results" or upload it into any fileserver and post the link.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/nmuf9g
find
quote
Good evening everyone!
I would like to ask about Modded Bios. I have attached to ASU's rog GL552VW a GTX 1080 Gigabyte graphics card via Βeast Εxp Gdc v8.5. The connection was made through the Wi-Fi NGFF port. I need Modded Bios to look the hidden settings please! So i need the last modded version bios 304.

Best Regards!
find
quote
(09-27-2024, 01:29 AM)tsampos1993 Wrote: Good evening everyone!
I would like to ask about Modded Bios. I have attached to ASU's rog GL552VW a GTX 1080 Gigabyte graphics card via Βeast Εxp Gdc v8.5. The connection was made through the Wi-Fi NGFF port. I need Modded Bios to look the hidden settings please! So i need the last modded version bios 304.

Best Regards!

Hello, you can post here your file bios backup.  To create your bios backup, you can use attached Backup Tool. Extract attached archive on the Desktop and run Backup Tool as Administrator (right click mouse). Program will create archive "results" directly on the Desktop. You can post here this archive "results" or upload it into any fileserver and post the link.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/nmuf9g
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)