Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:

Password:

[-]
Latest Threads
M2N32-SLI Deluxe AM3 Support Request
Last Post: Alxstroi
Yesterday 11:08 PM
» Replies: 105
» Views: 71402
[Request] HP Elitebook 6930P WLAN Whitel...
Last Post: Maxinator500
Yesterday 10:51 PM
» Replies: 17
» Views: 6604
[REQUEST] Lenovo G50-30 (A7CNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: carmelletomato
Yesterday 07:29 PM
» Replies: 46
» Views: 22094
[REQUEST] Lenovo G50-70 (9ACNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: colin89
Yesterday 06:04 PM
» Replies: 140
» Views: 41032
[REQUEST + BOUNTY] Lenovo Thinkpad P14s ...
Last Post: loadit
Yesterday 02:23 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 108
[REQUEST] Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro (76CNxxWW) W...
Last Post: Dudu2002
Yesterday 10:53 AM
» Replies: 845
» Views: 317296
[REQUEST] Lenovo Thinkpad E130 (H4ETxxWW...
Yesterday 10:51 AM
» Replies: 509
» Views: 101110
[REQUEST] Lenovo Yoga 11E (N15ETxxW) Whi...
Yesterday 08:15 AM
» Replies: 5
» Views: 2526
[REQUEST] CPU Support for Ryzen 5 3600 o...
Last Post: flexpavillion
Yesterday 04:32 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 343
Clevo P775TM1-G BIOS
Last Post: ActivatedNut
Yesterday 01:36 AM
» Replies: 145
» Views: 55352
ASUS P5G41T-M LX2/GB Unlocked Hidden Ove...
Last Post: GangsteR23
03-27-2024 04:58 PM
» Replies: 25
» Views: 64147
lenovo z570 Advanced Menu Unlocked
Last Post: Kaluva12345
03-27-2024 04:58 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 4105
Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q 2nd Gen & AMD R...
Last Post: RedfieldHUN1987
03-27-2024 09:23 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 153
L14 Gen 3 AMD , Need UEFI unlock advance...
Last Post: frankeinstein2532555
03-27-2024 04:08 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 104
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y400 & Y500 (6BCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: freedome
03-26-2024 11:00 PM
» Replies: 188
» Views: 52238
[REQUEST] Lenovo G510 (79CNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: ghostinoss
03-26-2024 09:21 PM
» Replies: 655
» Views: 167367
[Request] CPU support for Lenovo IQ57I
Last Post: DeathBringer
03-26-2024 10:02 AM
» Views: 244
unlocked Bios for Machenike s16
03-26-2024 09:06 AM
» Views: 338
[REQUEST] Bios Unlock Whitelist HP DV6-6...
Last Post: DimanTLT63
03-26-2024 03:03 AM
» Views: 152
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion G6-1252ss Whitelis...
Last Post: joseefitness
03-26-2024 01:40 AM
» Views: 137

[REQUEST] Clevo Co Mother Board W240HU/W250HUQ AMI BIOS Unlock
Here's the link for the v15 BIOS, I've been using the "W240HU.15" file on UEFITool and AMIBCP, saving it, and flashing it by way of a usb stick with the "update.bat" command.

BIOS_115.zip
find
Thanks, I will look into this as soon as their FPT is up and running again - got the files, will update as soon as I've checked it out

Can you please take new images and put in a zip or rar, I cannot see BIOS tabs across top section nor settings/section names etc.
I even edited the images and adjusted brightness/contrast or invert the colors, no luck. Overall the images can't be used, it's too dark, please take new ones that are clear and everything is visible.
I need to see entire screen and be able to read it all. Turn those lights on in there, or don't use flash etc, whatever you did before, do opposite this time Big Grin thanks!
find
(12-27-2018, 03:27 AM)Lost_N_BIOS Wrote: Thanks, I will look into this as soon as their FPT is up and running again - got the files, will update as soon as I've checked it out

Can you please take new images and put in a zip or rar, I cannot see BIOS tabs across top section nor settings/section names etc.
I even edited the images and adjusted brightness/contrast or invert the colors, no luck.  Overall the images can't be used, it's too dark, please take new ones that are clear and everything is visible.
I need to see entire screen and be able to read it all.  Turn those lights on in there, or don't use flash etc, whatever you did before, do opposite this time Big Grin  thanks!

Turns out taking the pictures at a higher angle to the screen did the trick, my bad, hope these will suffice :v
Sorry about the late reply, thought I'd get an e-mail notification but I didn't, and only now have I looked on the thread itself.

Attached Files
.rar   BIOSScreens.rar (Size: 9.13 MB / Downloads: 64)
find
Thanks, much better now! Sorry for the delays due to this, but I wanted to be sure and what I'm doing was based on seeing your current visible BIOS.

Here is three quick "Test" BIOS, I enable all menu sections, please let me know if all enabled, then if so I can remove the duplicates and leave you only with the "Good/more settings" ones and remove the duplicates. If second Security and Save and Exit missing let me know, may have missed those trying to be careful Big Grin

This test is only meant to enable menus at the root level, I did not make any changes to internal settings or menus, so some sections/submenus may be blank and those can later be further enabled. I didn't want to double enable, sometimes making root visible makes it all visible, but not always and best to test first to avoid double enable when not needed

Test "String" first, then if nothing showing test "StringAndAMIBCP1Sup & StringAMIBCP2User" I made two AMIBCP edits because from your images it looks like your account by default is "Supervisor" so one has that set and other has "User" set for test on top of menu string edits. If any of these work, I will show you how and where the edit to string is done, rest you can adjust in AMIBCP once root menu is enabled.

These BIOS also all have "BIOS Lock" disabled (So you can flash with FPT after this if you want), FD unlocked (Only applicable if you program it in), and ME RE-Flash enabled
http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?fil...2271614584
find
(12-30-2018, 11:40 PM)Lost_N_BIOS Wrote: Thanks, much better now!  Sorry for the delays due to this, but I wanted to be sure and what I'm doing was based on seeing your current visible BIOS.

Here is three quick "Test" BIOS, I enable all menu sections, please let me know if all enabled, then if so I can remove the duplicates and leave you only with the "Good/more settings" ones and remove the duplicates.  If second Security and Save and Exit missing let me know, may have missed those trying to be careful Big Grin

This test is only meant to enable menus at the root level, I did not make any changes to internal settings or menus, so some sections/submenus may be blank and those can later be further enabled.  I didn't want to double enable, sometimes making root visible makes it all visible, but not always and best to test first to avoid double enable when not needed

Test "String" first, then if nothing showing test "StringAndAMIBCP1Sup & StringAMIBCP2User"  I made two AMIBCP edits because from your images it looks like your account by default is "Supervisor" so one has that set and other has "User" set for test on top of menu string edits.  If any of these work, I will show you how and where the edit to string is done, rest you can adjust in AMIBCP once root menu is enabled.

These BIOS also all have "BIOS Lock" disabled (So you can flash with FPT after this if you want), FD unlocked (Only applicable if you program it in), and ME RE-Flash enabled
http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?fil...2271614584

I flashed "String", but before it shows the boot logo, it shuts off.

After a re-flash to the chip with the stock BIOS, it still works. In HxD comparing "String" and the stock, there does seem to be a lot changed. Not sure if it has an effect, but the image also has the EC firmware, is it a possibility that the changes affected the EC (although the fan, LED's and power apparently work fine)?

You think I should try the AMIBCP modified ones, even if it doesn't get to the boot logo?
find
Yes, please test all. EC does not matter, changes are only made within setup module (except for FD unlock and it's in it's own module too).
If all fail, maybe the FD unlock is causing some issue, we'll test without that next to be sure
find
I tested all three to no avail, the result is the same: before showing the boot logo, the laptop turns off.
find
OK, lets try this, to make sure I didn't edit string too much, maybe only "some" extra menu's appear this time. Please test both, same BIOS here but one has no edit on FD, that way we can rule that out as cause or not of the failure too. Please test both again, thanks!

Let me know if both bootable to BIOS or not, and if any new menus, if yes show images so I can see last ones on right and left sides of the BIOS.
http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?fil...1187190260

If bootable, but no menus yet that is OK, it lets me know I added too many enables on the string and then we can move forward again with previously expected positive results Big Grin
find
Estou muito interessado neste tópico que geralmente visita buscando o sucesso da BIOS de desbloqueio de mod. Preciso das configurações avançadas para poder ativar a placa wifi x1 da minha placa de vídeo externa através do gdc, infelizmente pelo que pesquisei minha nota não começa por conflito e não conhecer o hardware, biografias perdidas têm todas as minhas esperanças em você! desculpe meu inglês limitado Big Grin
find
(01-03-2019, 03:59 AM)Lost_N_BIOS Wrote: OK, vamos tentar isso, para garantir que eu não editei muito uma string, talvez apenas alguns menus extras apareçam dessa vez. Por favor, teste os mesmos BIOS aqui, mas não há edição no FD, para que possa descartar isso como causa ou não da falha também. Teste os dois novamente, obrigado!

Deixe-me saber se os dois inicializam no BIOS ou não, e se existem novos menus, se sim, Mostrar imagens para que eu possa ver os últimos nos lados direito e esquerdo do BIOS.
http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?fil...1187190260

Se for inicializável, mas ainda não há menus, tudo indica que eu adicionei muitas habilitações na sequência de caracteres e pode seguir novamente com os últimos resultados recentes: D

Fiz ou procedimento, com uma versão usada, conforme solicitado, neste pacote com 2 roms que enviaram ambos normalmente iniciados win10, e ambos estão sem alteração no menu da bios. Estou anexando as fotos de como elas são (exatamente iguais)

editado

o site não permite mais de 5 anexos, mas todos são iguais

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

find