Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 799
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 108064
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1315
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3543
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9217
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8768
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14366
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 251
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425664
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3845
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 536
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 333
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 725
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227642
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119724
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 389
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 7001
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 626
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310612
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62228

REQUEST: Clevo P180HM (Lots of Tools)
#21
(09-12-2012, 04:37 PM)AuralArch Wrote: Thank you!!![/color]

Hi, any update on p180hm unlocked\modded bios ?
find
quote
#22
Hello,

I would unlock this bios. I have tried to do it myself doing the following:

- Set "ACCESS/USE" to "USER" in all menus using AMIBCP 4.53

- Examined the BIOS in UEFITool and found that; there is a DXE module named OemSetupPage and one named Setup

- The module called OemSetupPage, when extracted and examined with "Universal IFR Extrator", is shown to be the BIOS menu I can see when entering the BIOS. 

- The module called Setup is the one containing all the options I would like to access, in particular MXM menu and Intel IGP settings.

- I tried to simply remove OemSetupPage to see if it defaulted to Setup and flash the BIOS (kinda scary flash I admit) this resulted in a completely blank BIOS menu, so I flashed back to the original again.

At this point I'm stumped, I can't seem to alter the BIOS menu structure or find out why the hidden menus can't be included. 

The original BIOS

OemSetupPage IRF

Setup IRF

   

   

Best regards, Kim.
find
quote
#23
So ,have you think take setup module to replace oemsetuppage then oemsetuppage replace setup module .
Do you think its workable??

find
quote
#24
I tried this but but somehow it didn't change anything.
I have read other threads with similar bios mods and a user named @e.v.o came to the conclusion that the module named AMITSE is the one controlling the menu structure of the bios. Maybe this is where one can open the access to the hidden menus?
find
quote
#25
I was wondering; if it proves too difficult to unlock this bios, could a workaround be to just set the settings I want in amibcp in the optimized default column, then flashing it with the with load optimized default option on in afudos?
find
quote
#26
(07-18-2018, 12:09 PM)Heclo Wrote: I tried this but but somehow it didn't change anything.
I have read other threads with similar bios mods and a user named @e.v.o came to the conclusion that the module named AMITSE is the one controlling the menu structure of the bios. Maybe this is where one can open the access to the hidden menus?

Modify AMITSE ususally on Aptio v bios ,but this aptio 4 bios.
I will try it.

find
quote
#27
Thank you for taking the time to look into this!
find
quote
#28
(07-18-2018, 12:20 PM)Heclo Wrote: I was wondering; if it proves too difficult to unlock this bios, could a workaround be to just set the settings I want in amibcp in the optimized default column, then flashing it with the with load optimized default option on in afudos?

yes ,amibcp can modify setting value on bios.
This problem is there are two menu  module ,if two menu all on a module ,maybe can use swapping method change some option ,but this can't.

Do you have similar bios mod example??

Test this one.
http://www.mediafire.com/file/2hyq90hz3g...1.rom/file

find
quote
#29
Quote:yes ,amibcp can modify setting value on bios.
This problem is there are two menu  module ,if two menu all on a module ,maybe can use swapping method change some option ,but this can't.

Do you have similar bios mod example??

Test this one.
http://www.mediafire.com/file/2hyq90hz3g...1.rom/file

I tested it and the result were the same as when i removed OemSetupPage module: a blank bios menu.

Looking in AMIBCP it looks like this: 
   


I havn't been able to find a mod of a bios matching this one entirely, it seems to be quite unique in structure.

EDIT: found the thread: https://www.win-raid.com/t1072f16-Sony-V...ons-2.html
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)