Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 800
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 108070
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1315
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3543
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9218
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8769
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14367
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 251
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425671
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3845
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 536
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 334
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 725
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227678
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119725
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 390
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 7002
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 626
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310625
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62229

REQUEST: Clevo P180HM (Lots of Tools)
#1
Ok, so, I just learned about this stuff in the last 30 mins or so. Please bear with me. I am taking a page from Prema's book:

http://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-UP...and-AMIBCP

This BIOS is really locked down. There are almost no features available for editing. I would like the entire "Advanced/Enabled" category (for overclocking?) activated, and more importantly, the "Chipset/System Agent/Memory Configuration" and "Memory Thermal Configuration" enabled because the default memory timings are terrible and non-standard which is causing crashes throughout the owners' community.

Opening the "Recovery" section would be nice too! Smile

[Image: X4jVH.jpg]

I had to extract the BIOS with the aptios AFUWINx64.EXE because it is no where to be found.

Here are all of the amiflash utilities, including that one:

http://www.ami.com/support/downloadagreement.cfm?DLFile=support/downloads/amiflash.zip&InpDrvID=90

Here is the basic tools that Prema included, mmtool, amibcp, etc:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=8YNG9UZL

Here is a big collection of AMI Bios Tools I found:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=SVDM5M8F

And here is the BIOS!

http://www.mediafire.com/?ikuv3yzyq25a52m


Thanks in advance!


find
quote
#2
Hi somaddict,

This BIOS does have a LOT of options but it doesn't seem to be structured in a standard way. If you could attach screenshots of each of your main menu screens it would help me discern what options need to be moved to what locations.

Warm Regards,
TheWiz
www find
quote
#3
(12-20-2011, 11:15 AM)TheWiz Wrote: Hi somaddict,

This BIOS does have a LOT of options but it doesn't seem to be structured in a standard way. If you could attach screenshots of each of your main menu screens it would help me discern what options need to be moved to what locations.

Warm Regards,
TheWiz

Here are shots of all the tabs. Let me know if you need ones of the individual options in different sections.

http://www.mediafire.com/?x5vycyp4nx7wcb3

Thanks!
find
quote
#4
Hi Somaddict,

I haven't had time to try to complete the modification yet, but there are indeed many hidden options that can probably be worked. I'm not so sure if many will help with overclocking, but I'll keep you posted.

Regards,
TheWiz
www find
quote
#5
(12-20-2011, 05:05 PM)TheWiz Wrote: Hi Somaddict,

I haven't had time to try to complete the modification yet, but there are indeed many hidden options that can probably be worked. I'm not so sure if many will help with overclocking, but I'll keep you posted.

Regards,
TheWiz

Ok, thanks for your efforts!
find
quote
#6
Is anyone else interested in taking a stab at this?
find
quote
#7
It needs to be manually coded it looks like, I am still looking into it.

Warm Regards,
TheWiz
www find
quote
#8
I´m interestest in unlocked BIOS for Clevo P170HM , my bios seems to be the same that you post before.



Thanks






Pd.- Sorry for my bad english
find
quote
#9
i bought a P180HM a while ago, and i also want this features here, is it possible to give me this bios. I have 2.10.1208 version
find
quote
#10
"I´m interestest in unlocked BIOS for Clevo P170HM , my bios seems to be the same that you post before."

@Mayers: Follow the link in my first post for P170HM.
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)