Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 799
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 108064
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1315
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3543
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9217
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8768
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14366
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 251
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425664
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3845
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 536
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 333
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 725
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227642
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119724
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 389
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 7001
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 626
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310612
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62228

REQUEST: Clevo P180HM (Lots of Tools)
#11
Thank you very much.

I follow the link you give me and wait patiently for an unlocked bios.
find
quote
#12
I'd like to reach out and see if anyone is still interested in unlocking this BIOS. Doesn't look like CLEVO is even updating it.
find
quote
#13
i want this too.....since this bios has problems with having 3 slots with 1600 memory
find
quote
#14
I am VERY insterested in an unlocked BIOS too! This BIOS is very limited, which is a shame in such a powerful laptop.
find
quote
#15
any news wiz????
find
quote
#16
(12-19-2011, 02:29 AM)somaddict Wrote: Ok, so, I just learned about this stuff in the last 30 mins or so. Please bear with me. I am taking a page from Prema's book:
http://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-UP...and-AMIBCP
Here are all of the amiflash utilities, including that one:
http://www.ami.com/support/downloadagreement.cfm?DLFile=support/downloads/amiflash.zip&InpDrvID=90


Here is the basic tools that Prema included, mmtool, amibcp, etc:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=8YNG9UZL

Here is a big collection of AMI Bios Tools I found:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=SVDM5M8F

And here is the BIOS!
http://www.mediafire.com/?ikuv3yzyq25a52m
Thanks in advance!

Hello! Thank you so much for providing access to all those AMI utilities!!!
I've run into a problem retrieving the files because the megaupload site has been ceased by the gov't for piracy, etc.

Would you perhaps know of an alternate location where I could find/download these files?

Or would anyone possibly be willing to upload those files somewhere that we can all access, and then post the links here?

I would be most grateful, and I suspect I would not be alone...

Thank you so much!!!
find
quote
#17
Try here:
http://forums.tweaktown.com/gigabyte/305...tools.html
find
quote
#18
Thank you!!![/color]
find
quote
#19
I swear to Zeus I will paypal someone $50 if they unlock this BIOS.
find
quote
#20
(11-02-2012, 11:54 PM)somaddict Wrote: I swear to Zeus I will paypal someone $50 if they unlock this BIOS.

I will add my contribution too (not $50 though. Times are hard... Sad )
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)