Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
Today 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6361
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Today 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14009
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 111
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424491
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3625
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 291
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 212
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 314
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224608
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119177
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 278
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6792
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 417
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309744
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61972
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 628
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20285
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169363
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6355
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 832

[REQUEST] Dell Latitude 3540 BIOS Lock
#11
(08-19-2014, 04:27 PM)BDMaster Wrote:
(08-18-2014, 05:09 PM)cidious Wrote: here is the result file

https://www.sendspace.com/file/fbhezl

thnx in advance.

EDIT: reposted link with correct result file.

Hi friend,
your Eeprom is Write Protect = Error 28 so We can try to bypass this !
Here is your Bios Mod :

http://rghost.net/57562543

Follow instructions to flash It from USB Dos Stick !
Let me know
Regards


Thnx for your quick support in this matter! I will try your files when I get home and post back with the result.

Are 'all' video settings off limit?
find
quote
#12
it worked flawlessly! A LOT of options revealed itself in the bios. Will start playing with them after I have slept. The overclocking options seemed a bit advanced so I have to get into it.

I want to prevent the laptop from turning down frequencies when under heavy load with a game. I guess I have to play with TDP settings at first but we'll see what happens.

I won't touch any of the video settings. Are all options off limits?


Thnx a lot for this super quick support and really nice how to readme file. You are really providing quality stuff here!
find
quote
#13
(08-19-2014, 04:27 PM)BDMaster Wrote:
(08-18-2014, 05:09 PM)cidious Wrote: here is the result file

https://www.sendspace.com/file/fbhezl

thnx in advance.

EDIT: reposted link with correct result file.

Hi friend,
your Eeprom is Write Protect = Error 28 so We can try to bypass this !
Here is your Bios Mod :

http://rghost.net/57562543

Follow instructions to flash It from USB Dos Stick !
Let me know
Regards
Sorry if i had disturbed you, but can I still have this BIOS since the link is not working anymore.
find
quote
#14
The Last time I was here I was helped out very well. As you can see I asked for unlocking my Latitude 3540 bios. This worked great!

Since then 2 new versions came out and we arrived at version A10. Since the laptop still has minor issues with sleep states sometimes I would really like to try out A10 but in unlocked state.

Can anyone here help me again please?
find
quote
#15
Here is the result file. Made with the tool above, just like the last time. I hope some one can unlock it for me.

http://rghost.net/8yz7N8Z4s

Thank a lot in advance.
find
quote
#16
Ok friend.
here You go :

http://rghost.net/6kFxlhgkX

let me know
Regards

Donate to me for my work and time . . . look into my Signature Wink

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#17
Thnx A lot ! I will try it out inmediately!
find
quote
#18
[censored]. It all flashed perfectly. Could get into bios when I activate overclocking options for laptop without doing anything else there it won''t boot. It keeps beeping. I removed the battery a few times and played around with the power cord. it resetted itself.. but because I didn't know ith was this setting causeing the boot failure I tried it again and now I can't get it booting to boot up anymore without beeping.
find
quote
#19
I fixed the problem by just letting it beep for a while. Then it rebooted. And I loaded optimized setup defaults. After this I could do the changes I wanted. Thanks a lot!
find
quote
#20
Hello,

I too have a Latitude 3540. Unfortunately in my haste to unlock the bios I just downloaded the above one.

This has however overwritten my Dell Service Tag.

Is there a way to change this?
I assume the original dell bios must interrogate the current service tag before flashing as now flashing back to A10 still has the same (wrong) service tag.

If not then lesson learned I guess.

Hoggy
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)