Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 786
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 107982
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1312
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3540
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9212
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8761
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14352
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 249
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425626
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3840
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 532
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 331
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 722
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227525
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119707
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 387
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6997
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 619
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310579
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62223

[REQUEST] GL504GS BIOS unlock
#61
@genius239

Thanks a lot for the mod ! You even put the VAR name to disable the bioslock for FPTW64 ^^ Yesterday before you send the mod I disabled the bios protection with the tutorial posted ahead but it took me something like 2 hours (to many knew things to learn at once XD)

I have disabled both CFG and Overclocking Lock. It works for undervolting. I didn't yet modify the overclocking options in the bios menu cause I don't know a lot about overclocking for the moment.  I'll try to see if I can have access to overclocking features with throttlestop or XTU utility. I'm more used to XTU. Big Grin I have enabled the XTU interface option in the bios. Currently the overclocking option are still grayed in XTU and throttlestop. I can underclock however.

By the way I wanted to ask you 2 things to push a bit further the subject :

- Is it because of the current risk of losing serials number, etc... you need to do custom made bios for each one ? And to avoid to do so, is it possible to do the bios mod easily with AMIBCP ? (a kind of tutorial) I tried few things with AMIBCP yesterday but it didnt work. I just ask by curiosity.

- Any ideas of what kind of options i should enable to have overclocking options in XTU ?

thanks again Smile
find
quote
#62
@Anslad_R1

1. Why do i need user provided the bios dump to make a mod?
(a) Official bios can't be re-flash by EZ-flash after any modified.
(b) The unique bios dump from users can keep the stored information ,such as uuid ,sn ,mac address...etc or something we don't know.
© Currently the best flash tool for bios modification on Intel platform is fpt.

2. Laptop platform can't overclocking processor ,so don't waste time. The basic design principle for a laptop is save power and use for a long time ,so its cpu is usually low tdp and less temperature than desktop cpu.

3. If use AMIBCP can easily do a mod ,then you didn't need to request a mod .right? From Intel 6th gen start ,amibcp already can't do a complete menus unlocked.
But AMIBCP is still a necessary tool for me ,as it can let me see the full menu structures easily.

find
quote
#63
@genius239

Thanks for all these very usefull informations. I'll keep that mod preciously so Big Grin
find
quote
#64
Hey @genius239,

any chance you could help me out aswell? Would be awesome! Smile

Greetings from Germany.

.zip   311_dump.zip (Size: 6.48 MB / Downloads: 2)
find
quote
#65
@justyoshi
Your mod was done.

find
quote
#66
@genius239 you are a [censored] legend. thank you for the quick support. finally the bios looks how a bios should look like!

Sent you a small thank you beer on paypal Wink
find
quote
#67
Hello,
I have attached the dump. Can I get it unlocked? Thanks in advance. @genius239


.zip   dump.zip (Size: 6.5 MB / Downloads: 2)
find
quote
#68
@mnomaanw

Your mod was done and i sent it to you in pm.

find
quote
#69
I've attached my dump and would appreciate if you could unlock it as well!

Going through the thread, I saw Janusz1960's comments on CSM. I rolled back the BIOS to 303 & 302 (this dump is from 303), looked at the resulting dump with AMIBCP as well, but did not see any mention of CSM (it barely appears on a string search). I wonder if this machine ever supported CSM at all! I'm very interested in obtaining legacy / CSM support; as the name literally means "Compatibility Support Module", is this a DXE that could be injected? Would this be within the realm of possibility?


Attached Files
.zip   dump.zip (Size: 6.5 MB / Downloads: 1)
find
quote
#70
@varu

1.If you can't find string "csm" or you can't find any options regard of csm in AMIBCP setup configuration ,it means that ASUS didn't design this features in this bios ,so it's not exist.

2. Inject a Dxe module then how do you let BIOS to perform that you need CSM feature ?

3. My cognition is that all bios tweaks is write values to particular store module or nvme module ,then bios perform features or accomplish some actions by read these value. But we are not bios engineer ,we can't decide which address to do perform which actions. So ,i can only do is unlock a exist hidden option.

find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)