Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.2 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 809
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 108091
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1317
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3544
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9224
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8773
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14373
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 252
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425693
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3850
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 541
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 334
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 728
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227776
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119728
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 391
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 7005
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 629
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310654
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62236

[REQUEST] HP 630 BIOS Unlock
#11
Well I would be grateful for any unlocked bios, since I can't do anything in that one.
find
quote
#12
(03-26-2014, 07:53 AM)yonji Wrote: Well I would be grateful for any unlocked bios, since I can't do anything in that one.

Try this one and let me know, I hope It will not give semibrick yet !

It's F.23 rev (sp54776) as the last moddable, use InsedeFlash to flash it (I hope You have not
updated to new one bios yet, so It's the same bios) :

http://rghost.net/53373709

Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#13
(03-26-2014, 10:51 AM)BDMaster Wrote:
(03-26-2014, 07:53 AM)yonji Wrote: Well I would be grateful for any unlocked bios, since I can't do anything in that one.

Try this one and let me know, I hope It will not give semibrick yet !

It's F.23 rev (sp54776) as the last moddable, use InsedeFlash to flash it (I hope You have not
updated to new one bios yet, so It's the same bios) :

http://rghost.net/53373709

Regards

help, links do not work. Very necessary firmware files
find
quote
#14
(11-13-2014, 07:06 AM)itmaxss Wrote:
(03-26-2014, 10:51 AM)BDMaster Wrote:
(03-26-2014, 07:53 AM)yonji Wrote: Well I would be grateful for any unlocked bios, since I can't do anything in that one.

Try this one and let me know, I hope It will not give semibrick yet !

It's F.23 rev (sp54776) as the last moddable, use InsedeFlash to flash it (I hope You have not
updated to new one bios yet, so It's the same bios) :

http://rghost.net/53373709

Regards

help, links do not work. Very necessary firmware files

Hi friend,
I modded It but It not confirmed working !!!
So It can brick laptop, prepare to Recovery in this case.
Here You go :

http://rghost.net/59041960

let me know
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#15
(11-13-2014, 07:26 AM)BDMaster Wrote:
(11-13-2014, 07:06 AM)itmaxss Wrote:
(03-26-2014, 10:51 AM)BDMaster Wrote:
(03-26-2014, 07:53 AM)yonji Wrote: Well I would be grateful for any unlocked bios, since I can't do anything in that one.

Try this one and let me know, I hope It will not give semibrick yet !

It's F.23 rev (sp54776) as the last moddable, use InsedeFlash to flash it (I hope You have not
updated to new one bios yet, so It's the same bios) :

http://rghost.net/53373709

Regards

help, links do not work. Very necessary firmware files

Hi friend,
I modded It but It not confirmed working !!!
So It can brick laptop, prepare to Recovery in this case.
Here You go :

http://rghost.net/59041960

let me know
Regards

Thank you for the file when I run the setup I writes rom file not found
find
quote
#16
Ok friend,
this Bios Mod is for trhee Laptop Models and I have prepared It only for 03674 so I have to modify your Model Bios too !
can You post which one is :

03672
03674
03676

You cna see It in Bios SetupUtility Information Tab, or under bottom Label for Serial or using AIDA64 program !
Let me know
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#17
(11-13-2014, 11:05 AM)BDMaster Wrote: Ok friend,
this Bios Mod is for trhee Laptop Models and I have prepared It only for 03674 so I have to modify your Model Bios too !
can You post which one is :

03672
03674
03676

You cna see It in Bios SetupUtility Information Tab, or under bottom Label for Serial or using AIDA64 program !
Let me know
Regards

On the bottom side of the notebook written rev 3676-100 And in the BIOS firmware version F.23
find
quote
#18
(11-13-2014, 11:13 AM)itmaxss Wrote:
(11-13-2014, 11:05 AM)BDMaster Wrote: Ok friend,
this Bios Mod is for trhee Laptop Models and I have prepared It only for 03674 so I have to modify your Model Bios too !
can You post which one is :

03672
03674
03676

You cna see It in Bios SetupUtility Information Tab, or under bottom Label for Serial or using AIDA64 program !
Let me know
Regards

On the bottom side of the notebook written rev 3676-100 And in the BIOS firmware version F.23

Ok I will reply quickly here !
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#19
(11-13-2014, 11:37 AM)BDMaster Wrote:
(11-13-2014, 11:13 AM)itmaxss Wrote:
(11-13-2014, 11:05 AM)BDMaster Wrote: Ok friend,
this Bios Mod is for trhee Laptop Models and I have prepared It only for 03674 so I have to modify your Model Bios too !
can You post which one is :

03672
03674
03676

You cna see It in Bios SetupUtility Information Tab, or under bottom Label for Serial or using AIDA64 program !
Let me know
Regards

On the bottom side of the notebook written rev 3676-100 And in the BIOS firmware version F.23

Ok I will reply quickly here !
Regards

I will wait with impatience
find
quote
#20
Ok friend,
try this Bios Mod v.F.23 sp54697 Slic 2.1 + NWL + ADV (Patched for all models) :

http://rghost.net/59053177

Let me know
Regards

P.S. It seems to get RSA Check internal so needs further patch.

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)