Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 809
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 108091
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1317
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3544
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9224
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8773
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14373
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 252
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425693
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3850
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 541
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 334
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 728
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227776
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119728
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 391
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 7006
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 629
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310654
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62236

[REQUEST] HP DV6t-6c00 Whitelist removal
#1
I know this doesn't seem to be a new subject. I am fairly new to the forum and i have been scouring it for about a week looking for information about my bios. I am trying to remove the whitelist from my computer.

current configuration:
HP DV6t-6c00
Insyde BIOS Rev F.1A sp58987

Available bios revisions for this laptop:
Insyde BIOS Rev F.1C sp60655
Insyde BIOS Rev F.1B sp59755
Insyde BIOS Rev F.1A sp58987
Insyde BIOS Rev F.19 sp57474
Insyde BIOS Rev F.12 sp55375

WiFi card:
Intel Wireless-N centrino 1030

Desired Wireless card:
Intel Wireless-AC 7260

I know that Donovan said he was able to successfully patch a RSA signed BIOS, can that be done with any of these? I saw the SP55375 revisited thread and it was said that both the revisions of the sp55375 BIOSs in the whitelists repository bricked a dv7. can anyone give any insight into removing the whitelists for the DV6t-6c00?

any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for any help in advance.

Correction,
I installed the sp55375 BIOSs from the repository and upon restart both immediately launched the computers BIOS recovery. Still any help would be greatly appreciated.
find
quote
#2
Here You go :

http://rghost.net/7SqBGvz8L

regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#3
(06-13-2015, 12:25 PM)BDMaster Wrote: Here You go :

http://rghost.net/7SqBGvz8L

regards

BDMaster,
I installed this bios and it took it and it worked, however it threw off my VGA controller, I am trying to reinstall its drivers, any idea why this could happen or a possible solution?

Thanks.

Correction, I reinstalled the video drivers and it took some installing and uninstalling to get it to work properly, the card I am using does seem to have an issue, when I send the computer to sleep and wake it up, the wifi seems to work fine but the Bluetooth comes back disabled. I think this might be in the drivers and interaction between windows 8.1 and the Bluetooth module itself, not the bios. Thanks again, I am waiting for new drivers from Intel and hopefully it fixes my issue.
find
quote
#4
(06-13-2015, 12:25 PM)BDMaster Wrote: Here You go :

http://rghost.net/7SqBGvz8L

regards
Hey BDMaster,

I see the file is restricted. could you invite me?

According to system info: Bios Version/Date: Hewlett-Packard F.1C, 1/23/2013

I'm trying to change my WLAN card from the n-1030 to the ac7260.  I swapped the card while the pc was running and it installed the drivers and worked.  When rebooting it gave the error.  Would this file solve this issue?

Thanks for your help!
find
quote
#5
Hello, can someone please share this BIOS or grant access to link? I need to replace my WiFi card with 5Ghz...
find
quote
#6
(02-09-2022, 05:21 AM)Rabeek Wrote: can someone please share this BIOS or grant access to link?
Read this post.
find
quote
#7
I read it, but ... I don't know what he meant by that ...
I have an HP DV6t-6c00 laptop, BIOS Insyde BIOS Rev F.1C sp60655. I understand that the BIOS from the link above is for my hardware? I'm sorry for the misunderstanding.
find
quote
#8
(02-09-2022, 07:59 AM)Rabeek Wrote: I don't know what he meant by that
He meant that sp55375_NWL_v2_ByCamiloml.exe (don't try this) can be found by the next link: http://www.bios-mods.com/BIOS/index.php?dir=Whitelists%2F.
find
quote
#9
I loaded the BIOS and unfortunately the computer does not start, capslock only flashes twice ...
I tried to upload the correct bios to the USB stick (017FC file), the LED on the stick is blinking but after a while it stops ...
Attempting to use the Windows + b or Windows + V keys does not work.
Sorry and thank you for your patience.
find
quote
#10
(02-09-2022, 08:48 AM)Rabeek Wrote: the computer does not start
It's sad to hear.
Move "Hewlett-Packard" and "HP" folders from the archive 017FC.zip to a USB stick and reboot the device using the Win+B combination.
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)