Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
Yesterday 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6420
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Yesterday 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14051
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 146
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424582
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3660
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 331
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 238
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 349
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224931
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119216
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 302
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6821
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 445
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309849
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62011
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 662
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20323
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169453
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6396
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 868

[REQUEST] HP ENVY m4-1015dx Whitelist removal
#1
Information 
Hello everybody!
It's been a while since I have posted and to be honest I dropped the idea of the Hackingtosh since nodoby has helped any HP Envy m4-1015dx user to modify the advanced Bios tab or the white list.

I have been trying to modify the WiFi Whitelist so I could change my wifi card to an Intel 7260 Dual Band AC + bluetooth, but no luck. My computer recognizes the Wifi card but I can't turn it on. Is there something that can be done? Or should I forget about this laptop and get a new one?

To be honest, I am really tired of having so many problems with it. Either in Hackingtosh or Linux. The wifi card is always a problem.

My actual information is
Manufacturer: Hewlett-Packard
Model: HP ENVY m4-1015dx
BIOS type: Insyde F.18
SMBIOS Version: 2.7
BIOS Mode: UEFI
Bios link: http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp66501-67000/sp66921.exe
RW-Everything link: http://www.datafilehost.com/d/318ab955

Thank you for your time and help!
find
quote
#2
Is the forum dead?
find
quote
#3
Hifriend,
only sp5xxxx.exe an not all are moddable so if You get an sp5 older one We can try !
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#4
Hi BDMaster,
Thank you for your response. Sadly, the oldest file that I can find is for Bios version F.14 with file named sp60642.exe - The older version of the Bios known under version F.12 is impossible to find.
I can conclude that I have no hope with HP. I guess I will have to find a better solution or just get rid of it.

Thank you for your time and patience.
Regards,
NickoGBN
find
quote
#5
I am having the same issue, I would like to install a dual band card as well. sp5xxxx.exe versions are available on the hp support site.

http://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/self...el/5312250

You just go to the bios tab (win8 x64) and under f.14 there is a tab for previous versions, F.13, F.12, and F.3. 12 and 3 are both sp5 versions. I have downloaded the sp5 versions but I don't know if you just need the link or if I can e-mail them to you. It would be wonderful to get a white list removed bios. I didn't even know they existed until I tried to update the wifi card.
find
quote
#6
Older Bios :


File nameConfusedp59348.exe



Release details

Released: Oct 11, 2012

Version F.03

Only and not only sp5xxxx.exe about 12-2011 are moddable, all the rest
RSA Check Internal and We can rewrite the Bios Mod only using an SPI PGM !
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#7
I don't know enough to understand the issues with modding it, but I do appreciate you looking into it.

Thanks for the quick response.
find
quote
#8
i was wondering if i send the file could you make it to where it removes the whitelist and yes i have the file
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)