Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 794
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 108003
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1313
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3540
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9213
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8764
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14355
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 251
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425635
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3842
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 533
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 332
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 723
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227567
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119715
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 387
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6998
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 620
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310590
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62223

[REQUEST] HP Pavilion dv7-3000 (Intel) BIOS Unlock
#31
(12-14-2014, 11:58 AM)netman25 Wrote: It's possible to combine two modded BIOS'es in one mod w/o whitelist and with advanced menu options from Camiloml's BIOS repository?
MOD1: https://www.bios-mods.com/BIOS/index.php...miloml.exe
MOD2: https://www.bios-mods.com/BIOS/index.php...miloml.exe

Yes my friend,
It's possble and I will do for You !
But I would You explain to You that More Options is not Menu Tabs Unlock !!!
We are modifing only EFI IFR Menu Options shiwing more than normal !!!
So this Mod is possible to get too on version F.1D Wink
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#32
(12-14-2014, 12:25 PM)BDMaster Wrote:
(12-14-2014, 11:58 AM)netman25 Wrote: It's possible to combine two modded BIOS'es in one mod w/o whitelist and with advanced menu options from Camiloml's BIOS repository?
MOD1: https://www.bios-mods.com/BIOS/index.php...miloml.exe
MOD2: https://www.bios-mods.com/BIOS/index.php...miloml.exe

Yes my friend,
It's possble and I will do for You !
But I would You explain to You that More Options is not Menu Tabs Unlock !!!
We are modifing only EFI IFR Menu Options shiwing more than normal !!!
So this Mod is possible to get too on version F.1D Wink
Regards
I meant to replace the Diagnostics tab, by Advanced tab, like this:     . It will be good if you make this mod for version F.1D Cool 
Thank you for your efforts!!!!
find
quote
#33
Thumbs Up 
(12-15-2014, 12:25 AM)netman25 Wrote:
(12-14-2014, 12:25 PM)BDMaster Wrote:
(12-14-2014, 11:58 AM)netman25 Wrote: It's possible to combine two modded BIOS'es in one mod w/o whitelist and with advanced menu options from Camiloml's BIOS repository?
MOD1: https://www.bios-mods.com/BIOS/index.php...miloml.exe
MOD2: https://www.bios-mods.com/BIOS/index.php...miloml.exe

Yes my friend,
It's possble and I will do for You !
But I would You explain to You that More Options is not Menu Tabs Unlock !!!
We are modifing only EFI IFR Menu Options shiwing more than normal !!!
So this Mod is possible to get too on version F.1D Wink
Regards
Hi BDMaster! If you can, please unlock this BIOS (https://www.bios-mods.com/BIOS/index.php...miloml.exe) by replacing Diagnostisc tab to Advanced tab if possible. Many thanks!!))
find
quote
#34
Friend,
I will do on F.1C !
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#35
Smile 
(12-16-2014, 06:54 AM)BDMaster Wrote: Friend,
I will do on F.1C !
Regards
It's very good news!) Thank you many times! You are best. How I can get this mod?
find
quote
#36
(12-16-2014, 08:12 AM)netman25 Wrote:
(12-16-2014, 06:54 AM)BDMaster Wrote: Friend,
I will do on F.1C !
Regards
It's very good news!) Thank you many times! You are best. How I can get this mod?

Ok friend,
trry this one and say to me if You can see differences about Menu Tabs unlocked !
The next will be Swap if this one cannot solve the issue !
Here F.1C SLIC + NWL + Menu Tabs Unlocked :

http://rghost.net/59715036

Let me know
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#37
Thumbs Up 
(12-16-2014, 02:10 PM)BDMaster Wrote:
(12-16-2014, 08:12 AM)netman25 Wrote:
(12-16-2014, 06:54 AM)BDMaster Wrote: Friend,
I will do on F.1C !
Regards
It's very good news!) Thank you many times! You are best. How I can get this mod?

Ok friend,
trry this one and say to me if You can see differences about Menu Tabs unlocked !
The next will be Swap if this one cannot solve the issue !
Here F.1C SLIC + NWL + Menu Tabs Unlocked :

http://rghost.net/59715036

Let me know
Regards
 Thank's you good man! I'll test it and let you know the results!
find
quote
#38
(12-16-2014, 11:34 PM)netman25 Wrote:
(12-16-2014, 02:10 PM)BDMaster Wrote:
(12-16-2014, 08:12 AM)netman25 Wrote:
(12-16-2014, 06:54 AM)BDMaster Wrote: Friend,
I will do on F.1C !
Regards
It's very good news!) Thank you many times! You are best. How I can get this mod?

Ok friend,
trry this one and say to me if You can see differences about Menu Tabs unlocked !
The next will be Swap if this one cannot solve the issue !
Here F.1C SLIC + NWL + Menu Tabs Unlocked :

http://rghost.net/59715036

Let me know
Regards

Sorry, but uploaded BIOS not working properly..When I press F10, this screen appears:     After entering to any items inside I see only blank screen:     . Leaving system to load (don't entering in the BIOS) giving me BSOD "BIOS in this system not fully ACPI compliant".  Re-flashed again the backup of BIOS on the programmer Confused Maybe you have any other ideas? Thanks you for help!
find
quote
#39
Hi friend,
as I said that one was only a test to unlock all !
The next will be Swap Mod !
I will upload here quickly the modify trying to get a working
one as It seems that always there is an ACPI issue !
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#40
(12-17-2014, 01:16 PM)BDMaster Wrote: Hi friend,
as I said that one was only a test to unlock all !
The next will be Swap Mod !
I will upload here quickly the modify trying to get a working
one as It seems that always there is an ACPI issue !
Regards
Thank you, i'll be waiting!
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)