Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 802
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 108071
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1316
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3543
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9218
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8769
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14367
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 251
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425671
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3845
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 536
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 334
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 725
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227695
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119726
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 390
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 7002
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 626
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310630
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62229

[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1100 (AMD) BIOS Unlock
#1
Exclamation 
- Motherboard Manufacturer : Hewlett-Packard
- Model : HP Pavilion g6-1106er Notebook PC
- Bios Type: InsydeH20
- Bios Revision: rev 3.5
- Bios Version: F.6A
- Bios Download Link: http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp62001-62500/sp62234.exe

Hello guys!!!
Please unlock AHCI support for my notebook pc!
Only here i can get help!Angel
find
quote
#2
(09-03-2013, 11:18 PM)errogaht Wrote: Hello guys!!!
Please unlock AHCI support for my notebook pc!
Only here i can get help!Angel

Hi, I can try to help you. Read the letter that I sent to you by e-mail at 7018407@gmail.com there is instruction.
find
quote
#3
Hi!
I have this PC (with "Insyde" BIOS) and I read on the forum that you have the best knowledge on HP Notebooks' BIOSes modding Big Grin
I need to get the "Fixed mode" for GPU option unlocked, so I can use the secondary GPU (now it's not working) Wink
Screen of the BIOS: http://imgur.com/WMteQoN
Link to download (from HP site): http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp62001-62500/sp62234.exe
I hope that you can help me Tongue
Thanks in advance,
Davide
find
quote
#4
(02-28-2014, 12:17 PM)davidebeatrici Wrote: Hi!
I have this PC (with "Insyde" BIOS) and I read on the forum that you have the best knowledge on HP Notebooks' BIOSes modding Big Grin
I need to get the "Fixed mode" for GPU option unlocked, so I can use the secondary GPU (now it's not working) Wink
Screen of the BIOS: http://imgur.com/WMteQoN
Link to download (from HP site): http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp62001-62500/sp62234.exe
I hope that you can help me Tongue
Thanks in advance,
Davide

I am sorry but It's an RSA signed bios "Black Beast" as so far we cannot mod it specially bios sp6xxxx.exe Sad

http://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-Im...ned-bioses

Try to ask to Donovan6k HP specialist, but i'm afraid He will say the same.
regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#5
Yes, Donovan6000 said me same thing... but he also linked me a post that says how to unlock options without having direct access to them.
I found their IDs, now I need to disable Dynamic Mode and enable Fixed Mode to use latest AMD drivers, right?

EDIT: EFI Shell (I downloaded it from here) doesn't work. It says "Press a key to reboot" Huh
find
quote
#6
(03-01-2014, 08:27 AM)davidebeatrici Wrote: Yes, Donovan6000 said me same thing... but he also linked me a post that says how to unlock options without having direct access to them.
I found their IDs, now I need to disable Dynamic Mode and enable Fixed Mode to use latest AMD drivers, right?

EDIT: EFI Shell (I downloaded it from here) doesn't work. It says "Press a key to reboot" Huh
I am also facing the same issue ... getting Press a key to reboot Sad anyway to get this work ?
I am basically trying to run mac os and i have hp 1318au laptop Sad Sad
find
quote
#7
I tried to find out where is the problem... in every way.
I think there's some strange options in BIOS that we can't see...
find
quote
#8
Wink 
I am looking to enable AHCI mode and also a few other things in the advanced menus of my bios. I have:

A HP G6-1106AX Laptop
With the BIOS options Main, Security, Diagnostics, System Configuration, Exit as shown in the image.
[Image: bhsHcv6.jpg]
The BIOS version there is F.52 but the latest BIOS is F.6A, also locked up (my brother has it on his laptop, same model). The latest bios is here.
Please help me unlock the advanced and power menus, I'm happy to test.

EDIT:
I have read a few other posts and found RSA signed BIOS's are not moddable so I have a link to one from January 2012 for my laptop which I'm happy to downgrade to if required.
This BIOS can be found here.
find
quote
#9
Please, anyone?
Any help would be appreciated.
I just found Donavan6000's blog. May try that tomorrow.
Got homework now.
find
quote
#10
what is the older BIOS you can downgrade?

<div style="background-color: #f9f9f9">
http://felipejfc.com
</div>
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)