Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 799
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 108064
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1315
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3543
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9217
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8768
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14366
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 251
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425664
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3845
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 536
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 333
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 725
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227642
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119724
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 389
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 7001
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 626
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310612
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62228

[REQUEST] HP ProBook 4720s whitelist removal
#11
Then it is possible for my laptop remove the white list
Motherboard Manufacturer and Model : HP ProBook 4720s (WD905EA#ACB)
BIOS Revision : 68AZZ Ver. F.61
Official link BIOS: LINK
find
quote
#12
Hi,

I would need Whitelist removal for HP Probook 4720s BIOS

BIOS Revision : 68AZZ Ver. F.61 Rev.A

https://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp75501-7...p75888.exe
find
quote
#13
Hello and Merry Christmas

I'm looking for a bios without whitelist for mine
HP ProBook 4720s / board model number 1411
Installed Bios version is 68AZZ Ver. F.61
Original bios:
SP75888
https://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp75501-7...p75888.exe

I would like to use a new WLAN card because the originals have a defect.
I want to install an Intel 7260HMW AN

I use Win10Pro x64 successfully and didn't really want to buy a new notebook.

I come from Germany and I'm sorry for my bad english.

Now I hope that I can be helped here. I did not find anything about the search or did not understand it.

I would appreciate a positive message and remain with the best regards from Germany.

marcC
find
quote
#14
(12-25-2019, 01:21 PM)marcC Wrote: Hello and Merry Christmas

I'm looking for a bios without whitelist for mine
HP ProBook 4720s / board model number 1411
Installed Bios version is 68AZZ Ver. F.61
Original bios:
SP75888
https://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp75501-7...p75888.exe

I would like to use a new WLAN card because the originals have a defect.
I want to install an Intel 7260HMW AN

I use Win10Pro x64 successfully and didn't really want to buy a new notebook.

I come from Germany and I'm sorry for my bad english.

Now I hope that I can be helped here. I did not find anything about the search or did not understand it.

I would appreciate a positive message and remain with the best regards from Germany.

marcC
[quote pid="160822" dateline="1577298064"]
Hi did someone posted edited BIOS. I have latest version 68AZZVer.F.61 and I need to remove whitelist. Old card has to be replaced but can not find same one.
[/quote]
find
quote
#15
Laptop: HP Probook 4720s
Old wifi card: PCI\VEN_14E4&DEV_4727&SUBSYS_1483103C
New wifi card: PCI\VEN_168C&DEV_0034&SUBSYS_020A1028
BIOS dump in attachment.
Error with new card "104-Unsupported wireless"


Attached Files
.zip   W25Q32BV@SOIC8.zip (Size: 1.93 MB / Downloads: 24)
find
quote
#16
Good evening
I have just revived my old computer a hp probook 4720s
I have a wifi card lying around and I would like to put it in this pc
It is an Intel Centrino Advanced N6205 ref: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_0082
I have modified the bios rom but I would like to check if I can flash it, if I have not made an error.
Thanks in advance
https://limewire.com/d/UfrsO#55HYlMSssU
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)