Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 800
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 108068
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1315
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3543
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9217
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8769
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14366
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 251
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425668
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3845
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 536
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 334
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 725
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227675
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119724
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 390
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 7002
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 626
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310615
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62229

[REQUEST] HP dv6t-6c00 quad edition - $10 bounty via paypal!
#1
I am in need of my bios whitelist being removed, and am willing to pay someone to have it done, as this is all a new process to me.

Laptop is an HP dv6t-6c00

BIOS link: http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareDownloadIndex?softwareitem=ob-115758-1&cc=us&dlc=en&lc=en&os=4132&product=5214357&sw_lang=

Name of package: sp60655.exe

BIOS are insyde BIOS


As stated previously, I would be very grateful if someone could get this done for me, and i am willing to also provide a small bounty for it via paypal payment! I am looking to use a new ac dual band wifi card with bluetooth, and with the whitelist it is impossible!

Thanks a bunch! Big Grin
find
quote
#2
(08-12-2014, 03:32 AM)y0y0ninja Wrote: I am in need of my bios whitelist being removed, and am willing to pay someone to have it done, as this is all a new process to me.

Laptop is an HP dv6t-6c00

BIOS link: http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareDownloadIndex?softwareitem=ob-115758-1&cc=us&dlc=en&lc=en&os=4132&product=5214357&sw_lang=

Name of package: sp60655.exe

BIOS are insyde BIOS


As stated previously, I would be very grateful if someone could get this done for me, and i am willing to also provide a small bounty for it via paypal payment! I am looking to use a new ac dual band wifi card with bluetooth, and with the whitelist it is impossible!

Thanks a bunch! Big Grin

Hi friend,
sp6xxxx.exe are RSA Signed, there are a older one like sp5xxxx.exe ?
Post or upload link here !
Let me know
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#3
(08-12-2014, 04:28 AM)BDMaster Wrote:
(08-12-2014, 03:32 AM)y0y0ninja Wrote: I am in need of my bios whitelist being removed, and am willing to pay someone to have it done, as this is all a new process to me.

Laptop is an HP dv6t-6c00

BIOS link: http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareDownloadIndex?softwareitem=ob-115758-1&cc=us&dlc=en&lc=en&os=4132&product=5214357&sw_lang=

Name of package: sp60655.exe

BIOS are insyde BIOS


As stated previously, I would be very grateful if someone could get this done for me, and i am willing to also provide a small bounty for it via paypal payment! I am looking to use a new ac dual band wifi card with bluetooth, and with the whitelist it is impossible!

Thanks a bunch! Big Grin

Hi friend,
sp6xxxx.exe are RSA Signed, there are a older one like sp5xxxx.exe ?
Post or upload link here !
Let me know
Regards

Looks like there is! One release back is a 5xxxx.

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareDownloadIndex?softwareitem=ob-112542-1&cc=us&dlc=en&lc=en&os=4132&product=5214357&sw_lang=
find
quote
#4
Ok try this one :

http://rghost.net/57456196

It's an old F.02 version NWL, I hope It will work for You !

Let me know
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#5
(08-13-2014, 05:55 PM)BDMaster Wrote: Ok try this one :

http://rghost.net/57456196

It's an old F.02 version NWL, I hope It will work for You !

Let me know
Regards

I would prefer with the version i had linked, as that was the first one which enabled the wireless button to work in windows 8/8.1 (which i use and prefer).

Would it be possible to just remove the whitelist from the second version i linked?

Thanks for the help!
find
quote
#6
All bios official released for your computer will brick if modified. BDMaster's sp54846 bios is the best solution at the moment.
find
quote
#7
(08-13-2014, 08:52 PM)donovan6000 Wrote: All bios official released for your computer will brick if modified. BDMaster's sp54846 bios is the best solution at the moment.

HI Donovan,
I just said before and I will say forever . . . You Simply The Best !!!
I hope your works are gong well on all sides Wink !!!
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#8
(08-14-2014, 02:53 AM)BDMaster Wrote: HI Donovan,
I just said before and I will say forever . . . You Simply The Best !!!
I hope your works are gong well on all sides Wink !!!
Regards

Thanks friend! Big Grin I'm doing well. Been on vacation for a few weeks, and I've been focusing on the EK latley Cool
find
quote
#9
(08-13-2014, 08:52 PM)donovan6000 Wrote: All bios official released for your computer will brick if modified. BDMaster's sp54846 bios is the best solution at the moment.

what would cause this? that is upsetting news :/

(08-14-2014, 02:53 AM)BDMaster Wrote:
(08-13-2014, 08:52 PM)donovan6000 Wrote: All bios official released for your computer will brick if modified. BDMaster's sp54846 bios is the best solution at the moment.

HI Donovan,
I just said before and I will say forever . . . You Simply The Best !!!
I hope your works are gong well on all sides Wink !!!
Regards

well, i just tried to flash your BIOS, but since mine is newer it didnt flash. how do i bypass this?
find
quote
#10
(08-14-2014, 04:02 PM)y0y0ninja Wrote:
(08-13-2014, 08:52 PM)donovan6000 Wrote: All bios official released for your computer will brick if modified. BDMaster's sp54846 bios is the best solution at the moment.

what would cause this? that is upsetting news :/

(08-14-2014, 02:53 AM)BDMaster Wrote:
(08-13-2014, 08:52 PM)donovan6000 Wrote: All bios official released for your computer will brick if modified. BDMaster's sp54846 bios is the best solution at the moment.

HI Donovan,
I just said before and I will say forever . . . You Simply The Best !!!
I hope your works are gong well on all sides Wink !!!
Regards

well, i just tried to flash your BIOS, but since mine is newer it didnt flash. how do i bypass this?


Hi friend,
here is the check about version change from 2 to 0 into Platform.ini file :

[Bios_Version_Check]
Flag=2 ************* !!! to became 0 !!!
;This flag is the switch of checking BIOS version.
;Flag default : 2.
; 0 : Don't check rom file version.
; 1 : Check BIOS version.
; When rom file version is older then BIOS, it will display
; a warning message and close application.
; 2 : Depend on BIOS report.

Let me know
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)