Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Today 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424188
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3563
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 226
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 165
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 256
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1223885
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119108
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 237
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6743
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 358
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309540
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61907
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 571
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20227
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169166
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6271
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 774
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5741
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61122
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274959

[REQUEST] Hystou S200 BIOS unlock
#1
Hey

I recently bought this mini-pc, Hystou/Eglobal NUC-type pc.
This is not the first one, I have an older model as well. Nice fanless one. That bios was totally unlocked though, from the start.
With this new one there's almost nothing to do in the bios at all, never seen such a restricted bios before I think.

I want this unlocked for a number of reasons, including fan control and cpu/ram OC/control (supported by chipset).

Btw, I was reading here and on win-raid these hystou has a broken ME region or something, well I can say this one also shows
nothing in ME version string (also on the older model I own). Strange thing though I don't think I need it in any case.

This model is very recent, with a bios version of 12/26/2018, and I noticed it contains newer modules for intel RST and VBIOS
than is available in UBU.

I've attached two FPT dumps, one bios and one full dump (and a hwinfo report, just in case it's useful).

PS: I also tried to unlock myself but I got this "saving secure rom as unsigned" so I wasn't sure if that was ok and I didn't want
to deal with a brick or some problem.


Attached Files
.zip   dump_hystou_s200.zip (Size: 4.46 MB / Downloads: 54)
find
quote
#2
hI~~ i have a question.
When you re-flash a mod bios that you custom ,does this NUC pc still boot normal???

By i know, the NUC series usually contain a secure protect ,when we flash any modification again ,it will get black screen ,even if we only change one byte .

So ,before you have ability for recover bios ,don't do any things.
Unless you can confirm that when you re-flash mod bios the machine still normal boot.

This bios can be unlock two tab "Advanced " and "Chipet".

find
quote
#3
(03-08-2019, 11:47 PM)genius239 Wrote: hI~~ i have a question.
When you re-flash a mod bios that you custom ,does this NUC pc still boot normal???

Well, I haven't tried on this new pc yet, but the previous one I mentioned, that I've modified
myself the bios. No problem, dump and flash with fpt, no protection to circumvent or anything.

This one is the same brand and type of pc, I assume it'll be the same.
Also I think it's not really a NUC except in formfactor. I mean, it looks like a NUC to me, but I
don't know if it follows any intel specifications or something.

I also should have a programmer + clip in the mail soon, btw.

Edit: Only adv. and chipset? I was hoping for "Global Acoustic Configuration" at least.
I'll settle for what's possible of course though.
find
quote
#4
(03-09-2019, 04:25 AM)stenor Wrote:
(03-08-2019, 11:47 PM)genius239 Wrote: hI~~ i have a question.
When you re-flash a mod bios that you custom ,does this NUC pc still boot normal???

Well, I haven't tried on this new pc yet, but the previous one I mentioned, that I've modified
myself the bios. No problem, dump and flash with fpt, no protection to circumvent or anything.

This one is the same brand and type of pc, I assume it'll be the same.
Also I think it's not really a NUC except in formfactor. I mean, it looks like a NUC to me, but I
don't know if it follows any intel specifications or something.

I also should have a programmer + clip in the mail soon, btw.

Edit: Only adv. and chipset? I was hoping for "Global Acoustic Configuration" at least.
I'll settle for what's possible of course though.

Okay , i understood.

Try my mod and remember give me a feedback.
https://speed4up.com/gjf701mn3dr0.html

find
quote
#5
(03-09-2019, 06:25 AM)genius239 Wrote: Okay , i understood.

Try my mod and remember give me a feedback.

Thanks.

I have not tried it yet. I was thinking it's best to wait for the programmer to arrive.
Though I'm curious if the full 8MB FPT dump is the same as if I used the programmer to dump it ?

If so I could safely try it now I suppose, as I'd have a good backup.
find
quote
#6
(03-10-2019, 04:44 AM)stenor Wrote:
(03-09-2019, 06:25 AM)genius239 Wrote: Okay , i understood.

Try my mod and remember give me a feedback.

Thanks.

I have not tried it yet. I was thinking it's best to wait for the programmer to arrive.
Though I'm curious if the full 8MB FPT dump is the same as if I used the programmer to dump it ?

If so I could safely try it now I suppose, as I'd have a good backup.

You are right~~
Safety is the best important thing,the dump bios from tool or from a programer i think they are some part were different.
Even use ftp dump bios or afuwin dump bios ,the data also not 100% the same that if we compare them by hex mode.

find
quote
#7
Hi, I asked the Aliexpress seller of mine for an unlocked BIOS Update and they provided a new version from October but unfortunately it's still completely locked down.

Here's the download: https://mega.nz/#!t5QFjagb!pjzElejgwIFO3...RvpxrWG8Vs

Has anyone had success with the unlock? I'd really like to tweak the fan a little bit as it seems to have a lot of headroom.
find
quote
#8
(11-26-2019, 07:13 AM)hal9ccc Wrote: Hi, I asked the Aliexpress seller of mine for an unlocked BIOS Update and they provided a new version from October but unfortunately it's still completely locked down.

Here's the download: https://mega.nz/#!t5QFjagb!pjzElejgwIFO3...RvpxrWG8Vs

Has anyone had success with the unlock? I'd really like to tweak the fan a little bit as it seems to have a lot of headroom.

Hi~~
Try my modded.
http://katfile.com/3xyps3jscxn2/s200_1.rar.html

find
quote
#9
(11-26-2019, 08:16 AM)genius239 Wrote: Hi~~
Try my modded.
http://katfile.com/3xyps3jscxn2/s200_1.rar.html

Thanks Genius,

I'd love to try it, but have you tried it before and did it work?

Can you confirm it'll also enable IMEI?
find
quote
#10
(11-26-2019, 08:28 AM)hal9ccc Wrote:
(11-26-2019, 08:16 AM)genius239 Wrote: Hi~~
Try my modded.
http://katfile.com/3xyps3jscxn2/s200_1.rar.html

Thanks Genius,

I'd love to try it, but have you tried it before and did it work?

Can you confirm it'll also enable IMEI?


I only let hidden options appear  ,it just a easy modded.
I don't have machine ,how do i try it?????????????????????????????????????
If you have any doubt or you don't know how to do , please give this modification up.

What is enable IMEI mean??

find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)