Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Today 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424188
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3563
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 226
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 165
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 256
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1223884
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119108
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 237
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6743
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 358
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309540
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61907
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 571
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20227
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169166
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6271
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 774
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5741
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61122
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274959

[REQUEST] Hystou S200 BIOS unlock
#11
(11-26-2019, 08:28 AM)hal9ccc Wrote:
(11-26-2019, 08:16 AM)genius239 Wrote: Hi~~
Try my modded.
http://katfile.com/3xyps3jscxn2/s200_1.rar.html

Thanks Genius,

I'd love to try it, but have you tried it before and did it work?

Can you confirm it'll also enable IMEI?


I've got an eglobal Xeon E-2176M , any idea if this BIOS will work? If yes, is there any guide on how to flash it?

Thanks, Sub.
find
quote
#12
(11-26-2019, 07:13 AM)hal9ccc Wrote: Hi, I asked the Aliexpress seller of mine for an unlocked BIOS Update and they provided a new version from October but unfortunately it's still completely locked down.

Here's the download: https://mega.nz/#!t5QFjagb!pjzElejgwIFO3...RvpxrWG8Vs

Has anyone had success with the unlock? I'd really like to tweak the fan a little bit as it seems to have a lot of headroom.


In case you are using Linux, is the PM, sleep/suspend fixed? On EGlobal S200 Xeon E-2176M it is working under Windows but on Linux the system cannot be suspended.
find
quote
#13
no, I'm using macOS. The system can be suspended, but always freezes a few seconds after waking up. I've read somewhere that it is because the Intel Management Engine (IMEI) is missing/not configured in the BIOS. I guess the manufacturer didn't pay the license to Intel and therefore couldn't enable it.
find
quote
#14
(03-17-2020, 08:26 AM)hal9ccc Wrote: no, I'm using macOS. The system can be suspended, but always freezes a few seconds after waking up. I've read somewhere that it is because the Intel Management Engine (IMEI) is missing/not configured in the BIOS. I guess the manufacturer didn't pay the license to Intel and therefore couldn't enable it.

The supplied Windows driver allow the sleep states under that OS and the system can be suspended/resumed without any issue. Thus is either a software workaround of the IMEI or a broken DSDT/ACPi table? I contacted the eGlobal support...
find
quote
#15
(03-17-2020, 09:23 AM)sub501 Wrote:
(03-17-2020, 08:26 AM)hal9ccc Wrote: no, I'm using macOS. The system can be suspended, but always freezes a few seconds after waking up. I've read somewhere that it is because the Intel Management Engine (IMEI) is missing/not configured in the BIOS. I guess the manufacturer didn't pay the license to Intel and therefore couldn't enable it.

The supplied Windows driver allow the sleep states under that OS and the system can be suspended/resumed without any issue. Thus is either a software workaround of the IMEI or a broken DSDT/ACPi table? I contacted the eGlobal support...

After a couple of days in which I couldn't get in touch with an engineer, the support representative said "the sleep problem for LINUX, cannot solve it".
find
quote
#16
(03-17-2020, 08:26 AM)hal9ccc Wrote: no, I'm using macOS. The system can be suspended, but always freezes a few seconds after waking up. I've read somewhere that it is because the Intel Management Engine (IMEI) is missing/not configured in the BIOS. I guess the manufacturer didn't pay the license to Intel and therefore couldn't enable it.

Yup this is correct. I'm using macOS too. My understanding is that the only way IMEI can be enabled is by restoring the ME region in the BIOS either with some fancy hacking or by getting a BIOS update from the OEM with the ME region enabled/intact.

Let me know if there are other alternatives.
find
quote
#17
(11-26-2019, 08:49 AM)genius239 Wrote:
(11-26-2019, 08:28 AM)hal9ccc Wrote:
(11-26-2019, 08:16 AM)genius239 Wrote: Hi~~
Try my modded.
http://katfile.com/3xyps3jscxn2/s200_1.rar.html

Thanks Genius,

I'd love to try it, but have you tried it before and did it work?

Can you confirm it'll also enable IMEI?


I only let hidden options appear  ,it just a easy modded.
I don't have machine ,how do i try it?????????????????????????????????????
If you have any doubt or you don't know how to do , please give this modification up.

What is enable IMEI mean??

Hello genius239 I need your support about unlocking functions of newest BIOS for Hystou S200 (equal to EGlobal S200) that I have, because it is not possible to overwrite my existing BIOS version with unlocked version 06 that was post in previous posts. I need to unlock TPM 2.0 function, because at this moment I can only enable Secure Boot for UEFI, but missing option to be enabled TPM function of Intel 8-th Generation processor (Intel i5 8300H) installed in this mini PC system (TPM Device selection - PTT / PCH-FW Configuration - menus missing in advanced tab). I hope to be possible for you to assist me with unlocking of BIOS functions for optimal using of mini system.


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
   

.zip   S200 SYWZ08.zip (Size: 3.87 MB / Downloads: 43)
.zip   fptw64_v11.zip (Size: 793.99 KB / Downloads: 20)
.zip   dump.zip (Size: 3.87 MB / Downloads: 26)
www find
quote
#18
@Rub4o

Here you go ,it's made by your bios dump.

find
quote
#19
(08-10-2021, 08:32 PM)genius239 Wrote: @Rub4o


Here you go ,it's made by your bios dump.

You are great! Thank you for support and fully unlocking of this BIOS version for Hystou S200.
Unfortunately this MB maybe not support TPM enabling, because I can see and change function, but after restart aways return to dTPM and can not store set PTT enabling and state not change.
Thank you once again for your help and assistance.


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
       
www find
quote
#20
@Rub4o

In addition to the "TPM Device Selection" to PTT ,please also go into Advanced => Trusted Computing => Security Device Support ,then set it enable. Then gonna test tpm again.

find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)