Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Today 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 39
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Today 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424257
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3568
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 233
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 168
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 261
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224010
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119117
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 242
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6750
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 364
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309584
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61916
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 579
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20232
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169182
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6284
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 779
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5746
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61134

[REQUEST] Hystou S210 BIOS unlock
#1
After reading this thread, I have more or less the same problem. In fact I have one more.

Since the "hystou" vendor gave me the update, SSDs are no longer detected on Sata. I have attached a photo for you to understand before and after the update.
After the update I noticed that my SSD is not detected in the SATA_5 port. I have two M2.SSD and one SSD on SATA5.
The last one is not detected by windows or linux.


The version of the bios that he gave me to download is the one I am attaching to you. Also, every time I activate TMP for windows 11 support, the bios freezes and I have to shut down the pc. Once turned on, the bios is reset.


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
       

.zip   S210(8-9Gen Only).zip (Size: 11.49 MB / Downloads: 0)
find
quote
#2
@eros24

1. I can't solve the device problems for you ,you should ask the laptop manufacturer .but just out of curiosity ,how can you install three device on a sata port? Don't you know the amount of pci-e lines is fixed and limited in a pc ? And sometime two port are share the same pci-e lane ,so you can often heard ,when some m.2 port is insert a device then another sata port will inactive because they are using the same pci-e lanel.

2. Your laptop is sywz model the same with member TV Critic , he already confirm it can be enable TPM and install win11 successfully.(see #134)

3. Only need to set "TPM Device Selection" and "Security Device Support" to enable TPM feature in bios. But this two items were hidden ,but you said you activate tpm then caused freeze in bios. Could you explain what you did in bios??

find
quote
#3
(06-12-2022, 12:11 AM)genius239 Wrote: @eros24

1. I can't solve the device problems for you ,you should ask the laptop manufacturer .but just out of curiosity ,how can you install three device on a sata port? Don't you know the amount of pci-e lines is fixed and limited in a pc ?  And sometime two port are share the same pci-e lane ,so you can often heard  ,when some m.2 port is insert a device then another sata port will inactive because they are using the same pci-e lanel.

2. Your laptop is sywz model the same with member TV Critic , he already confirm it can be enable TPM and install win11 successfully.(see #134)

3. Only need to set "TPM Device Selection" and "Security Device Support" to enable TPM feature in bios. But this two items were hidden  ,but you said you activate tpm then caused freeze in bios. Could you explain what you did in bios??

1. I had the Bios ver. SP 0.02x64 build 06/13/2020 where I used 2 M2.ssd and 1 SATA SSD. I am attaching the photos so you can see. Everything worked correctly.

I wanted to install Win11 but in the bios tab in "Security" it did not show the TMP (hidden). The manufacturer sent me a new bios: SP 0.01 x64 Build 10/29/2021, where he unlocked the TMP display. After installing the new version, my SSD (SATA) is not detected by the bios (see the photos of the first post). What can I do to use it as before?

2. Yes, exactly. My model is sywz where the company (hystou, eglobaltech) make use of the same motherboard. Eglobal provides the s210h bios directly here: https://www.eglobaltech.cn/Column8.aspx

3. Before the update (Bios ver. SP 0.02x64 build 06/13/2020), "Intel Platform Trust technology" was not displayed in "Security".

After the update (Bios ver. SP 0.01 x64 Build 10/29/2021), "Intel Platform Trust Technology" is displayed. When it is enabled, the pc freezes and I have to cut the power. Subsequently, as soon as I turn on the PC, the bios is reset (and also deactivates the TPM).


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
                   
find
quote
#4
@eros24

I can't solve this problem why it can't detect the ssd device in new bios. Now i have an idea , first roll back to old bios that all ssd device is run well ,then make a bios dump with this tool then attach the file(Run dump.bat as administrator.) Then i 'll unlock some hidden items ,then you could try to enable TPM feature by make some *bios settings.

*Set TPM Device Selection = PTT and Security Device Support = enable.

find
quote
#5
(06-12-2022, 06:30 AM)genius239 Wrote: @eros24

I can't solve this problem why it can't detect the ssd device in new bios. Now i have an idea , first roll back to old bios that all ssd device is run well ,then make a bios dump with this tool then attach the file(Run dump.bat as administrator.) Then i 'll unlock some hidden items ,then you could try to enable TPM feature by make some *bios settings.

*Set TPM Device Selection = PTT and  Security Device Support = enable.

I have attached the dump of the current bios but I don't think it will be useful to you. Regarding the old version, I asked the assistance if they can solve this current problem for me. Let's see what they tell me. If you want we can hear from you as soon as they send me a new version, so at the most, I can unlock new features. Thank you

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Ki5LXD6...sp=sharing
find
quote
#6
@eros24

Try this mod then respond to the result.

find
quote
#7
@genius239

this is the result: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfGjOwtxCHA (wait a while for HD)

I activate him but after the first start, he is deactivated.
find
quote
#8
@eros24

Not sure what reasons to cause this issue. Now you can wait the answer from the manufacturer ,or follow my suggestion to roll back to old bios.

find
quote
#9
(06-12-2022, 08:46 AM)genius239 Wrote: @eros24

Not sure what reasons to cause this issue. Now you can wait the answer from the manufacturer ,or follow my suggestion to roll back to old bios.

After a long time they gave me the old version of the bios that worked. Can you unlock the bios to try to activate the TPM?


Attached Files
.zip   dump.zip (Size: 6.37 MB / Downloads: 1)
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)