Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 806
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 108089
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1316
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3544
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9220
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8771
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14370
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 251
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425676
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3848
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 538
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 334
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 726
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227726
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119727
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 391
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 7003
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 627
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310640
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62234

[REQUEST] Lenovo B50-45 (A1CNxxWW) Whitelist Removal
#1
Hey guys,

I have a Lenovo B50-45 and I can't install a new WLAN card because when I upgrade BIOS to allow for the whitelisted card, it throws errors and BSOD every time the computer sleeps.

I am on BIOS 1.15 and cannot upgrade to 2.01 to allow the new WLAN cards.  Need whitelisted removal of BIOS 1.15.

Thanks in advanced!
find
quote
#2
(02-14-2017, 12:34 AM)slamothe55 Wrote: Hey guys,

I have a Lenovo B50-45 and I can't install a new WLAN card because when I upgrade BIOS to allow for the whitelisted card, it throws errors and BSOD every time the computer sleeps.

I am on BIOS 1.15 and cannot upgrade to 2.01 to allow the new WLAN cards.  Need whitelisted removal of BIOS 1.15.

Thanks in advanced!
Hi
AMD cpu
Bios mod can be flashed using SPI-programmer+SOIC8 clip only
find
quote
#3
I've read a bit and I see that every Lenovo laptop probably has a white list on WiFi cards. I wanted to buy a new card, but I think it will probably be required to remove whitelist from the BIOS. Is this possible with this model? Do you know if this laptop model needs it? Maybe it's better firstly buy a card and check it out? What do you think?

Bios file: a1cn33ww

Thank you!
find
quote
#4
Is there any chance to install a different card than it is on the whitelist for this model?
find
quote
#5
(08-11-2018, 11:18 AM)l.ukasz Wrote: Is there any chance to install a different card than it is on the whitelist for this model?
Hi
yes...but you need SPI-programmer+SOIC8 clip
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)