Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2.75 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3540
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 203
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 157
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 245
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1223637
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119089
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 233
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6729
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 344
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309472
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61895
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 559
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20208
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169119
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6253
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 759
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5729
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61093
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274929
Advanced BIOS Unlock machenike l15p
Last Post: ztazzy
09-20-2026 09:28 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 877

[REQUEST] Lenovo B50-70 (9DCNxxWW) BIOS Unlock
#1
http://www.sendspace.com/filegroup/v%2FF...WSMBoeBHMw

Here are the files
find
quote
#2
(07-30-2015, 07:49 AM)federicoubos Wrote: http://www.sendspace.com/filegroup/v%2FF...WSMBoeBHMw

Here are the files

http://rghost.ru/7mR2Jhxtv

User is not welcome on these forums after repeated abuse to site infrastructure and user base.  If you receive any unsolicited messages from a user account claiming to be "Oleh" or acting on behalf of Oleh, please disregard.
find
quote
#3
BIOS = 9DCN34WW (V3.04) InsydeH20

original bios
https://download.lenovo.com/pccbbs/mobiles/9dcn34ww.exe

backup via Universal BIOS Backup ToolKit 2.0
https://www.sendspace.com/file/7wp97l

results.rar via BACKUP_Tools19e
https://www.sendspace.com/file/qjaurc

i just wanna increase vram of vga it's 32mb
so i need to show advanced tab
 help me pls...
find
quote
#4
Hi everyone ! Is there a good man that could unlock my bios and send me link for manual ? I have lenovo B50-70 and i need andvanced tab menu to solve my problem with second disk (BIOS didn't recognize the second disk in odd caddy).
find
quote
#5
(09-20-2016, 02:20 PM)BlackHawkC7 Wrote: Hi everyone ! Is there a good man that could unlock my bios and send me link for manual ? I have lenovo B50-70 and i need andvanced tab menu to solve my problem with second disk (BIOS didn't recognize the second disk in odd caddy).

Hi

run https://www.sendspace.com/file/i30hum and report
find
quote
#6
Thansk for fast answer.  Shy

On link you will find the report files.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/4347pnxaz8cbw9...s.ZIP?dl=0
find
quote
#7
hello, can you please send me the unlocked tabs bios for b50-70 please
find
quote
#8
(10-05-2016, 10:39 AM)lupisor Wrote: hello, can you please send me the unlocked tabs bios for b50-70 please

Hi
https://www.sendspace.com/file/i30hum
run and report
find
quote
#9
hello, I have a little problem:
I received my laptop bios modified (lenovo b50-70), I flashed the laptop and everything was ok until I changed a parameter at the video card IGD to PEG. Now the screen is dead and the laptop does not get to POST. I managed with the combination FN + R to access bios recovery, I found the name and file extension needed. l started the procedure and it reads usb stick then i receive 3 beeps and laptop restarts. can someone help me please
find
quote
#10
Hello!

I also have a B50-70. I don't know how I did it, but I managed to get the "Advanced" tab without modifying anything. Just pressed some buttons. Although I have no idea how to repeat it. Anyway, I'd like to make some "Advanced" adjustments too...

I did the report as you asked https://www.sendspace.com/file/smckwt 

Thanks and looking forward to hear from you!
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)