Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 809
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 108091
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1317
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3544
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9224
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8774
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14373
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 252
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425694
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3850
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 541
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 334
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 728
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227777
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119728
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 391
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 7006
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 629
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310654
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62236

[REQUEST] Lenovo B5400 (J7ETxxWW) Whitelist Removal
#31
Many Thanks !
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#32
Hello! Can You remove whitelist?
Lenovo b5400 BIOS 2.08
universal bios backup: http://rghost.ru/7NwzMwfbc
find
quote
#33
Smile 
Hello,

I have a Lenovo B5400 laptop which has WLAN: Realtek RTL8723BE Wireless LAN 802.11n PCI-E NIC

This WLAN does not support 5GHz wifi speeds, only 2.4Ghz

I would like to have 5Ghz wifi speed on my laptop so this requires that I buy a new WLAN card for the laptop.

I am confident using computers etc however I have not modified any BIOS before so this will be my first time.

I am not even 100% sure that the computer's bios even has a white list but some reading online has lead me to believe that it probably will have a whitelist due to it being Lenovo.

Can someone please advise how the process of removing the whitelist from the bios is normally carried out? what are the steps involved?

Also, if someone can explain how the bios is modified that would help, is the whitelist essentially data strings which is checked against the brand/name/model of the WLAN card and this is the deciding process for how the bios accepts or rejects each WLAN card? if so, is the modification just deleting the file/data of strings which are in there?

Any help is appreciated! 
Shy
Thank you
find
quote
#34
(09-29-2016, 08:27 AM)pennywisetrading Wrote: Hello,

I have a Lenovo B5400 laptop which has WLAN: Realtek RTL8723BE Wireless LAN 802.11n PCI-E NIC

This WLAN does not support 5GHz wifi speeds, only 2.4Ghz

I would like to have 5Ghz wifi speed on my laptop so this requires that I buy a new WLAN card for the laptop.

I am confident using computers etc however I have not modified any BIOS before so this will be my first time.

I am not even 100% sure that the computer's bios even has a white list but some reading online has lead me to believe that it probably will have a whitelist due to it being Lenovo.

Can someone please advise how the process of removing the whitelist from the bios is normally carried out? what are the steps involved?

Also, if someone can explain how the bios is modified that would help, is the whitelist essentially data strings which is checked against the brand/name/model of the WLAN card and this is the deciding process for how the bios accepts or rejects each WLAN card? if so, is the modification just deleting the file/data of strings which are in there?

Any help is appreciated! 
Shy
Thank you

Hi
https://www.sendspace.com/file/i30hum

run and report
find
quote
#35
(09-29-2016, 08:34 AM)Dudu2002 Wrote:
(09-29-2016, 08:27 AM)pennywisetrading Wrote: Hello,

I have a Lenovo B5400 laptop which has WLAN: Realtek RTL8723BE Wireless LAN 802.11n PCI-E NIC

This WLAN does not support 5GHz wifi speeds, only 2.4Ghz

I would like to have 5Ghz wifi speed on my laptop so this requires that I buy a new WLAN card for the laptop.

I am confident using computers etc however I have not modified any BIOS before so this will be my first time.

I am not even 100% sure that the computer's bios even has a white list but some reading online has lead me to believe that it probably will have a whitelist due to it being Lenovo.

Can someone please advise how the process of removing the whitelist from the bios is normally carried out? what are the steps involved?

Also, if someone can explain how the bios is modified that would help, is the whitelist essentially data strings which is checked against the brand/name/model of the WLAN card and this is the deciding process for how the bios accepts or rejects each WLAN card? if so, is the modification just deleting the file/data of strings which are in there?

Any help is appreciated! 
Shy
Thank you

Hi
https://www.sendspace.com/file/i30hum

run and report

Hi Dudu2002,

I ran the two files, here is my results link:
https://www.sendspace.com/file/g28p76

Running the other file created a backup of my bios ("LENOVO-J7ET63WW(2.08).rom") - should I upload this to sendspace also?

Thank you
find
quote
#36
Hi guys!
Can you post here result?
I'm going to change my wifi-card later too, is it even possible?
find
quote
#37
(10-01-2016, 05:01 PM)Lisle Wrote: Hi guys!
Can you post here result?
I'm going to change my wifi-card later too, is it even possible?

I can post the result after I test if it works

I am still waiting for my new wifi card to arrive (it's coming from china!)
find
quote
#38
"Несанкционированное сетевая карта подключена -
Выключите и удалить MiniPCI сетевую карту ".

Помогите пожалуйста с BIOS.

http://dropmefiles.com/aPvF8
find
quote
#39
Hello, I would have my whitelist removed please.

PCI ID: 8086-0891 Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 3160
FCC ID: PD93160H

BIOS: J7ET60WW(2.05)

I made a backup of my BIOS using Universal BIOS Backup ToolKit 2.0
link on my BIOS


Thanks
find
quote
#40
Is it possible to reupload the bios update?
Thank you for answer.
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)