Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
Today 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6370
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Today 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14010
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 112
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424500
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3626
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 295
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 212
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 315
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224631
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119179
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 278
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6793
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 418
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309749
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61975
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 630
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20286
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169380
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6357
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 833

[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whitelist Removal
#71
(10-10-2014, 11:18 AM)BDMaster Wrote:
(10-10-2014, 10:11 AM)g0dsp33d Wrote:
(10-02-2014, 07:59 AM)BDMaster Wrote:
(10-01-2014, 06:13 PM)g0dsp33d Wrote: Hi. I am hoping to have the whitelist removed from my Lenovo B590 BIOS to install an HP branded Intel dual band wireless-ac 7260 . If there are any other changes you recommend, just go ahead and make the changes, but let me know what they are. Thanks in advance.

Lenovo B590 (20208)
Phoenix BIOS H5ET69WW(1.12)

http://rghost.net/58308085

Hi friend,

Lenovo_B590_H5ET69WW_NWL Mod :

79E0EDD7-9D1D-4F41-AE1A-F896169E5216_2251.ROM LenovoWmaPolicyDxe.efi

0C2D : 0F 84 94 01 00 00 to 90 E9 94 01 00 00 jz loc_DC7 to nop + jmp loc_DC7

0CB8 : 0F 84 09 01 00 00 to 90 E9 09 01 00 00 jz loc_DC7 to nop + jmp loc_DC7

0DC1 : 0F 84 81 FE FF FF to 0F 84 00 00 00 00 jz loc_C48 to jz $+6


http://rghost.net/58315672

Regards

When I tried to flash, I got a message about the file size being too large. Something like "the available space to flash is 4mb but the file is 8mb". Being a fool, I decided to risk it and tried the flash. My B590 is now bricked. Can you recommend a recovery procedure?

Thanks,

Jesse

Hi friend,
I am very sorry for your inconvenient and I wrote many times that Universal Bios Backup can give a oversized file about 8192 KB and the right size is 4096 !!!
So It needs to crap the first 400000 Bytes !!! or use the Intel FPT programs or NEW_BACKUP_FPTs which gives result.rar file, unpacking It We can find a Bios Backup
(x64_bios-region_8.1.10.1286.bin).
I haven't checked file size as all users asked me before flashing Mod about alert ! And I have to modify too many files.
I am sorry my friend Sad for this issue.
Recovery Bios Lenovo not exist and I didn't see none so far.
Let me know
Regards

Here Bios Mod corrected :

http://rghost.net/58452542

Here to look how to reflash Bios using HW :

https://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-T...ware-Flash

https://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-R...programmer

https://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-R...5#pid74575

I ADDED TO MY SIGNATURE AN ALERT TO AVOID FLASHING DANGEROUS.

Thanks BDMaster. I knew better than to flash with that warning. I thought it was strange that even the original backup was double expected size and should have reposted, but I was impatient. I'll save this BIOS and try again after recovery. Will post results!
find
quote
#72
Hello,
Can I ask for remove wifi white list from my Lenovo B590?
MB: 20208
Phoenix EFI
BIOS Version: H5ET84WW(1.22)
Date System BIOS: 26/11/2013
Broadcom BCM43142 Wireless Network Adapter
http://rghost.ru/58635752
find
quote
#73
(10-10-2014, 12:13 PM)g0dsp33d Wrote:
(10-10-2014, 11:18 AM)BDMaster Wrote:
(10-10-2014, 10:11 AM)g0dsp33d Wrote:
(10-02-2014, 07:59 AM)BDMaster Wrote: [quote='g0dsp33d' pid='77543' dateline='1412205212']
Hi. I am hoping to have the whitelist removed from my Lenovo B590 BIOS to install an HP branded Intel dual band wireless-ac 7260 . If there are any other changes you recommend, just go ahead and make the changes, but let me know what they are. Thanks in advance.

Lenovo B590 (20208)
Phoenix BIOS H5ET69WW(1.12)

http://rghost.net/58308085

Hi friend,

Lenovo_B590_H5ET69WW_NWL Mod :

79E0EDD7-9D1D-4F41-AE1A-F896169E5216_2251.ROM LenovoWmaPolicyDxe.efi

0C2D : 0F 84 94 01 00 00 to 90 E9 94 01 00 00 jz loc_DC7 to nop + jmp loc_DC7

0CB8 : 0F 84 09 01 00 00 to 90 E9 09 01 00 00 jz loc_DC7 to nop + jmp loc_DC7

0DC1 : 0F 84 81 FE FF FF to 0F 84 00 00 00 00 jz loc_C48 to jz $+6


http://rghost.net/58315672

Regards

When I tried to flash, I got a message about the file size being too large. Something like "the available space to flash is 4mb but the file is 8mb". Being a fool, I decided to risk it and tried the flash. My B590 is now bricked. Can you recommend a recovery procedure?

Thanks,

Jesse

Hi friend,
I am very sorry for your inconvenient and I wrote many times that Universal Bios Backup can give a oversized file about 8192 KB and the right size is 4096 !!!
So It needs to crap the first 400000 Bytes !!! or use the Intel FPT programs or NEW_BACKUP_FPTs which gives result.rar file, unpacking It We can find a Bios Backup
(x64_bios-region_8.1.10.1286.bin).
I haven't checked file size as all users asked me before flashing Mod about alert ! And I have to modify too many files.
I am sorry my friend Sad for this issue.
Recovery Bios Lenovo not exist and I didn't see none so far.
Let me know
Regards

Here Bios Mod corrected :

http://rghost.net/58452542

Here to look how to reflash Bios using HW :

https://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-T...ware-Flash

https://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-R...programmer

https://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-R...5#pid74575

I ADDED TO MY SIGNATURE AN ALERT TO AVOID FLASHING DANGEROUS.

BDMaster, I was unable to recover, but Lenovo replaced the motherboard under warranty. The BIOS and Model number for the motherboard seem to have both changed. I made a new backup and set the file size properly for 4096k this time.

Would you please remove whitelist to the new backup so I can use my Intel 7260 wireless card. Thanks for your patience!

Lenovo B590
Model: 20189
BIOS: H5ET73WW(1.16)

http://rghost.net/58634391
find
quote
#74
Ok friend,
here You go for Bios H5ET73WW(1.16) Mod :

http://rghost.net/58657811

http://rghost.net/58657784

let me know
Regards

P.S. I am sorry but I din't see your post !

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#75
And my message? Sad
(10-20-2014, 05:13 PM)netuser Wrote: Hello,
Can I ask for remove wifi white list from my Lenovo B590?
MB: 20208
Phoenix EFI
BIOS Version: H5ET84WW(1.22)
Date System BIOS: 26/11/2013
Broadcom BCM43142 Wireless Network Adapter
http://rghost.ru/58635752
find
quote
#76
Hello,

BIOS - H5ET69WW (1.12)
2012-11-15
CONTROLLER H5EC31WW (1.11)
Model type - 20208

Thank you very much for your help.

Backup BIOS file -
https://www.dropbox.com/s/m1o8dukiwf7edu...4.ROM?dl=0
find
quote
#77
(10-24-2014, 07:07 PM)berger77 Wrote: Hello,

BIOS - H5ET69WW (1.12)
2012-11-15
CONTROLLER H5EC31WW (1.11)
Model type - 20208

Thank you very much for your help.

Backup BIOS file -
https://www.dropbox.com/s/m1o8dukiwf7edu...4.ROM?dl=0

Lenovo_B590_H5ET69WW_NWL_berger77
http://rghost.net/58702807
Look README to update.

From Hanoi, Vietnam
find
quote
#78
Worked like a charm. Only error I got is after running file flash.bat said something about an exit error. My guess it was looking for an "exit" command. Thank you.
find
quote
#79
Dear BIOS Masters,

Can you help me with removing of White List from BIOS ?

Phoenix Bios
BIOS Version: H5ET85WW 1.23
Date System BIOS: 04/15/2014

my bios link :https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/8511...(1.23).rom

thank you
find
quote
#80
(01-03-2015, 06:02 PM)elwoodgt Wrote: Dear BIOS Masters,

Can you help me with removing of White List from BIOS ?

Phoenix Bios
BIOS Version: H5ET85WW 1.23
Date System BIOS: 04/15/2014

my bios link :https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/8511...(1.23).rom

thank you

Here You go :

http://rghost.net/60141215

let me know
Regards

P.S. Donate if appreciate my work and time . . . look into my Signature Wink

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)