Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 460
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 104589
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 979
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3355
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 8480
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8161
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14340
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 248
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425523
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3837
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 527
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 327
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 666
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227441
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119624
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 385
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6993
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 614
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310556
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62217

[REQUEST] Lenovo Flex 2-14 (A0CNxxWW) Whitelist Removal
I hate to bump such an old thread, but are the files still available for firmware A0CN37WW with the whitelist removed or able to support Intel 7265?
find
quote
Question is the Bluetooth whitelist in the same module as the Wifi whitelist or in another module? I was able to change the IDs for the WIFI and got past that check but it now complains about the BT portion of the Combo card code 704 and I don't see any hints on the orignal Combo BT IDs within the same module. Maybe its not using the Vendor/Device IDs and mac address of the BT instead but cannot find that either with a search in UEFItool.
find
quote
(11-01-2016, 03:22 PM)vladi5 Wrote: Hi,

can someone please help me to remove the Whitelist form my BIOS. It's just annoying and I am not clever enough tp do it  Huh

Model: Lenovo Flex 2-14
BIOS Version: A0CN37WW
PCI ID: PCI\VEN_168C&DEV_0036&SUBSYS_402617AA&REV_01\4&26A9392D&0&00E2

BIOS Download Link: http://support.lenovo.com/de/de/products...s/DS101193


Thanks a lot

i have same laptop and i want to upgrade wifi card to intel 7265 and it shows incombatible error whenever i install that card.
find
quote
Hi
Got a lenovo Flex 14 2 where I would like to replace the wifi card. However I can't find any working link to dump tool.
find
quote
Heart 
Thanks to this forum I was able to remove the whitelist from my Lenovo Flex 2-14.

Using an SPI programmer and SOIC8 clip, I backed up my bios. Then I edited the file with UEFITool (0.25.1) and removed the module with GUID "608FBD1D-15E1-40C4-9443-662ECC0C07AA". I found the module by searching for the displayed error texts on whitelist violation. This worked for bios version 26 and 37. A module dependency is also automatically removed as you can see on the image:

[Image: Tggd.png]

After repatching with CH341A programmer software (1.29) everything works fine. Some hints for the patching process:
  • Run tool as admin
  • Check if pin 1 is correctly attached everywhere. You should see the pin numbering on the back of your CH341A programmer, ignore the image in the software. On the chip there is always a round marker directed to the pin 1 side. Attach your USB programmer after everything is seated correctly.
  • Auto chip detection should work, use Winbond W25Q64BV if a selection is required (In some posts I read to use EON EN25Q64 which also worked for me, I don't know if there might be different chips built in, but they seem to be compatible anyway)
  • Read the chip, verify the content, save a backup
  • Write the patched data with the "Auto Program" button. Most important thing here is to erase the chip before writing, otherwise you might have differences on verify if not all bytes are rewritten.
find
quote
Hello

I have a Flex 2-14 i3 4030U with an intel AC 3160 and A0CN37WW bios. Runing Win 10 Home v.1809

Not sure how to do a dump of bios (downloaded fptw but when I run, as administrator, the dump.bat file I get an error message - 201 can not be run on current platform) 

I would like to upgrade it to an Intel AC 8265NGW but can not do so due to the whitelist

Could you remove it please

Thank you
find
quote
(10-25-2018, 07:53 AM)odiseas Wrote: Thank you for the prompt reply
I have tried but the application is not working. I have deactived viruscanner, firewall, etc and I keep getting 'can not identify the bios' message.
Any other suggestions?
it is impossible
find
quote
-Motherboard Model : Lenovo Flex 2 14 
-Bios Version : BIOS A0CN37WW

-Bios Date: 07/1/2015

-Bios Type : PhoenixSCT

-Original WiFi Card model: Qualcomm Atheros AR956x Wireless Network Adapter

-PCI ID: PCI\VEN_168C&DEV_0036&SUBSYS_402617AA&REV_01

BIOS download link: https://download.lenovo.com/consumer/mob...cn37ww.exe



New card: Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 3160
Model: 3160NGW

FCCID: CJ6UPA5165WB

PN: PA5165U-1MPC

Many thanks in advance Smile
find
quote
Thanks for the quick response, files attached Smile


Attached Files
.bin   biosdump.bin (Size: 6 MB / Downloads: 13)
.txt   fptinfo.txt (Size: 6.43 KB / Downloads: 10)
find
quote
(03-15-2019, 03:13 PM)shaithis Wrote: Thanks for the quick response, files attached Smile
Hi
Your mod completed.
Check your PM

This mod for this notebook ONLY !!!
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)