Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: awesomeguy
Yesterday 04:27 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 83
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 101454
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 514
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 2868
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 7256
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6975
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14332
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 242
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425377
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3830
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 521
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 324
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 541
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227318
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119522
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 382
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6988
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 609
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310534
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62213

[REQUEST] Lenovo Flex 2-14 (A0CNxxWW) Whitelist Removal
Hello

I would like to remove the wifi whitelist from my Lenovo Flex 2-14, so that I can install any wifi card.
BIOS Ver: A0CN37WW

Not sure about how to do the bios dump, please also help with that procedure

Thank you very much
find
quote
Thank you very much for your help.
find
quote
Hi
I would also like to request a whitelisted BIOS mod for my Flex 2-14.
Hope you could help me.

Current BIOS: A0CN37WW
New Wifi card: Intel 9260NGW
bios dump: https://www.sendspace.com/file/bkn8z5
Thanks
find
quote
(06-18-2021, 12:27 PM)vapper Wrote: Hi
I would also like to request a whitelisted BIOS mod for my Flex 2-14.
Hope you could help me.

Current BIOS: A0CN37WW
New Wifi card: Intel 9260NGW
Thanks
Hi
Your mod completed. Check your messages

This mod for this notebook ONLY !!!
find
quote
Hello

I would like to remove the wifi whitelist from my Lenovo Flex 2-14, I want to install an intel WLAN 6E AX210 wifi card.
I checked my bios ver, here it is : LENOVO A0CN21WW, 21/03/2014.

I don't know much about bios dumping. Please help me with it.

Thank you.
find
quote
Hello from Russia.

I would also like to remove the Wi-Fi whitelist from my Lenovo Flex 2-14, I also want to install an Intel WLAN 6 AX 210 WI-FI card.
There is a BIOS A0CN37WW backup if you need it.

I tried to do everything myself, according to the video on YouTube, it didn't work out. Please help me with this.

Thanks.


Attached Files
.bin   LENOVO-A0CN37WW.bin (Size: 6 MB / Downloads: 2)
find
quote
(11-17-2021, 11:45 AM)yuricq Wrote: Hello from Russia.

I would also like to remove the Wi-Fi whitelist from my Lenovo Flex 2-14, I also want to install an Intel WLAN 6 AX 210 WI-FI card.
There is a BIOS A0CN37WW backup if you need it.

I tried to do everything myself, according to the video on YouTube, it didn't work out. Please help me with this.

Thanks.
Hi
Your mod completed. Check your messages

This mod for this notebook ONLY !!!
find
quote
(11-17-2021, 12:25 PM)Dudu2002 Wrote:
(11-17-2021, 11:45 AM)yuricq Wrote: Hello from Russia.

I would also like to remove the Wi-Fi whitelist from my Lenovo Flex 2-14, I also want to install an Intel WLAN 6 AX 210 WI-FI card.
There is a BIOS A0CN37WW backup if you need it.

I tried to do everything myself, according to the video on YouTube, it didn't work out. Please help me with this.

Thanks.
Hi
Your mod completed. Check your messages

This mod for this notebook ONLY !!!

Thanks! Everything worked out.
find
quote
Hello

I would like to remove the wifi whitelist from my Lenovo Flex 2-14, so that I can install AX210 wifi card.

Please help me with it.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1h-NPlT1...sp=sharing
find
quote
(12-08-2021, 09:53 AM)Sovegor Wrote: Hello

I would like to remove the wifi whitelist from my Lenovo Flex 2-14, so that I can install AX210 wifi card.

Please help me with it.
Hi
Your mod completed. Check your messages

This mod for this notebook ONLY !!!
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)